Chapter Two

Foolish Love

“Krystal?”

“Neh”

“Weird… you usually took long time when she called you”

“She changes nuna”

“Changes?” she raised one of her eyebrows.

“She is not the old Krystal, who would always use her aegyo when she needed me, would smile at me when she looked at me, would talk to me in the phone for long time…”

“You miss her?”

“Yes, I miss the old her but she changes a lot”

“Be patient Minho, she will change if you want to try”

“I can’t change her nuna”

“I know you can’t, but you have a great relationship with her in the past. It’s impossible for her to forget about the past, except she gets amnesia”

I laughed “I don’t know”

We arrived at our house; I walked to my room and prepared my things for school tomorrow. I slept faster than usual.

Not really the next day

“Minho, you’re not forgetting, right” Krystal sat next to me.

I took off her note from my bag “Thanks”

“Is there something wrong?” she asked.

Wait, she is changes to the old her?I hurriedly turn my head to her “Not really”

“Tell me” she tapped my shoulder.

“It’s about you Krystal-ah”

“Me?” she shocked and blushed.

“You’re change”

“I don’t think so”

“I really miss the old you Krystal-ah”

“I’m not changing Minho” she smiled.

“Minho… Minho” I heard my mom’s voice. I slowly opened my eyes and looked to my mom “You talk in your sleep, huh?”

“Hmm… umma? I don’t know”

“Is it about Krystal?”

I nodded, my mom smiled at me. I walked out from my room and walked to the bathroom. I took a bath then changed my clothes. I went to school with my bike as usual.

“Hey! What’s up bro?” Key greeted me.

“Huh?”

“Are you okay? It’s still morning and you act like this, like a snail”

“Yah! I still sleepy”

We walked to our class. I sat next to Key; usually Krystal sat in front of me with Sulli. But now she sat alone in the front corner.

“Minho! We will have practice after school” my teammates said, Jinwoon.

“Ugh… really? I don’t know, no one called me”

“Me too, but it’s not a big trouble, right?”

“Uhm… I have an appointment after school”

“Ask permission from the coach, if you want to skip the practice”

I nodded; I saw he walked back to his seat. Not long after that, I saw Krystal came; she directly walked to her usual place. I grabbed her note and walked to her seat.

“Thank you”

“Uhm… okay” she looked at me “By the way, I can’t help you study after school… I have to practice with my team”

“Ah… okay, I have a practice too”

“Okay… great to hear that”

I walked back to my seat. Sulli and Luna came and sat in front of me.

“Morning, Minho-ah” Luna greeted.

“Morning”

“You act a bit weird today” Sulli said

“Ani”

“By the way, we will go to Busan this weekend. Wanna join us?” Luna asked.

“I’ll ask my parents first”

“Okay, we wait for your answer” Sulli said.

“I’ll ask Krystal too” Luna walked to Krystal’s seat.

I saw them talked with Krystal. She talked to them not as cold as when she talked to me. They smiled after heard something from her. They walked back to their seat.

“What she said?”

“Yes… we will go to Busan! Yippy”

“How about me guys?” Key spoke up.

“Wanna go too Kibum-ah” Sulli said.

“Yes maybe”

“Okay, I’ll tell all the plans tomorrow” Luna said.

Our first class was history class, I knew that Krystal hated this subject but she would always get a good score for this. I glanced at her, I noticed that she wore earphone at her left ear. You’re not changing Krystal-ah, but…

“Minho… can you help me with this” Key broke my mind.

“What is this?”

“Math homework”

“Oh… okay”

I helped Key with his homework. Our second class was mathematic; almost all of the students went out for the remedial included Krystal. Suzy sat next to me.

“Can I sit here for this period?” she asked.

“Sure”

She’s a smart girl in every subjects and master at biology. All my friends told me that she liked me, but I didn’t like her.

“Minho” she said.

“What?”

“I don’t know how to solve this problem” she pointed at her book.

“Okay, let me try first” I tried it “The answer is irrational”

“Okay, let me study it” she grabbed her book “Minho, wanna go to my house after school?”

“Ah… sorry I have practice”

“Oh okay, this weekend?”

“Uhm… I can’t”

“Why?”

“I’ll go to Busan”

“Oh… okay, how about tomorrow after school?”

“I don’t know”

She continued her study. I looked around the class, just me, Suzy, Jieun, and another five students. What the heck…

“I wanna go to the restroom” I walked out from the class.

I looked around and saw Taecyeon hyung. I smiled at him; he was the captain of basketball team. Krystal used to be his fan girl in the past and made me jealous over him.

Flash back

“Krystal-ah, what is the antonym of arrived?” I asked her after English test.

She didn’t answer me and looked blankly at someone. I followed her view and saw Taecyeon hyung talked to a boy.

“Looking at him huh?”

“Uhm…” she turned her head “Yes” she blushed.

“Aigo….” I sighed.

“What are you asking?”

“The antonym of arrived Krystal-ah”

“Sorry, departed. I focused at him before” she tapped my shoulder.

End flash back

 “Minho!” I saw Krystal.

“How was the remedial?”

“I could answer all”

“Great… wanna go back to class together?”

She nodded, we walked to our class. I saw Suzy widened her yes after she saw us. Krystal walked to her seat; I followed her and sat beside her.

“Can you help me study English, Krystal-ah?”

“Sure” she opened her book “Direct indirect, huh?”

“Yes… tell me how to changes in question word question”

“The conjunction is question word itself”

She helped me until our break time, she went out from the class after heard the bell rang. I followed her to the cafeteria. She lined up for her lunch, I stood up behind her. After got our lunch, we sat at our usual table. I saw Sulli and Luna walked to our direction.

“Hey guys!”

“Hey” I answered; I saw Krystal still ate her food.

Note:

New chapter! I hope you all will like it and sorry if I wrote some mistakes here. Thanks for all the comments and the subscribers