Final

Foolish Love

I went to school with Mr. Kang as usual. I stared along the way to school, December, the snow already fell. I sighed, Christmas, will I have the greatest one this year?

“Excuse me, young madam” he broke my mind “We already here” he walked out and opened the door for me.

“Thanks” I walked in to the school.

I walked straight to my class; I entered my class and saw Key already there.

“Krystal-ah” he greeted me.

“Hi, Key” I walked to my usual place, I remembered about Minho “Ah, Key, he’ll absent today” I informed.

“Who?”

“Minho”

“Jeongmal?” he walked to me “Will you sit beside me?”

“Huh? Why should I?”

“Please” I saw he pleaded.

“Okay” I grabbed my things and walked to his table.

“How do you know he’ll absent?” he gave suspicious looks.

“He told me before”

The day went by; I sat beside Key along his absent. Key entered the class after went somewhere.

“Krystal-ah, you’re not hungry?”

“Hmm… I do, let’s get something to eat”

We walked to the cafeteria, lined for our foods and then sat at our usual place. Sulli and Luna already enjoyed their foods there.

“Tomorrow is Minho’s day” Sulli said.

I coughed after heard it, I almost forget about that “Are you okay?” Luna handed me a drink.

“Thanks, uhm… I’m okay” I smiled.

“So, what will we do for him?” Key asked.

“Buy him a cake?” Luna said.

“Hmm… it’s too plain” Key commented, he thought for a while “I don’t have an idea”

“Just buy him a cake” I said.

“We can make the cake?” Luna said.

“Ah yeah” Sulli and Key said almost at the same time.

They laughed, except me; I was in a deep thought. What should I do for him? What gift will suit him? I finished my food and walked back to the class.

“Jung Soojung” I looked back and saw coach Im.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo” I slightly bowed.

“Do you know something about Minho? He already absent for five days”

Omo, I forget to tell the coach…“I’m sorry coach; I forget to tell you that he absent because he went to Incheon”

“Oh, okay, can you inform him about the last game before the holiday”

“Of course”

“Thank you Krystal-ssi, you can go back”

“Neh” I walked to the class.

I entered the class and saw Suzy with the cheerleader team.

“Ah, Jung Soojung” one of the cheerleaders called me.

“What?”

“Where’s Minho? He already absent for five days” she asked.

“He went to Incheon” I sat at my seat and wore the earphones.

Even thought I wore the earphones, I still could hear the girls chat. They talked something about Minho, oh maybe they prepare something for his birthday…

The next day

I walked through the school corridor; I saw a lot of students. I walked closer and saw Minho and Suzy, what’s going on?

“Excuse me, what’s going on?” I asked one of them.

“Oh, hi Krystal-ah!” her voice’s so loud, Minho looked at my direction.

I ignored him “What’s going on?” I asked this girl again.

“Oh, she asked him to be her boyfriend”

“WHAT?!” I was shocked.

I walked to my class, what the hell she is doing? She is so… brave or too brave, oh I don’t know! I entered my class and saw no one.

“Huh, what will he say? YES or NO” I sat at my chair.

I heard some footsteps, three peoples came, Sulli, Luna, and Key. They hurriedly walked to my place.

“You already know?” Sulli asked me.

“Know? What?”

“Suzy and Minho”

I smirked and nodded “What did his answer?”

“He said NO, A BIG NO for her” Key said.

I felt happy after heard it “He said that he likes someone else” Luna added.

“Oh, who is the girl?”

“It’s YOU” I heard a voice from outside, someone walked in.

My mouth hanged open as I knew that the person’s Minho. Suddenly, Sulli, Luna, and Key walked out from the class let me alone with Minho. What will happen?

“So… Minho, you rejected her?” I was so nervous.

He smirked “Yeah, I like someone else”

“Who is she?”

He stepped closer to me “YOU”

My heart beat faster “Huh?” I pretended not hear his word before.

He looked down to me, his head got closer to mine and I felt something soft at my lips. God! My first kiss… I closed my eyes and kissed him back. He broke the kiss and smiled at me, I smiled back.

He whispered “I love you Jung Soojung”

End POV

Minho’s POV

Ah… finally! I go back to school this day…I prepared my things and got my breakfast and then went to school with my bike. I reached my school and walked trough the corridor to my class.

“Hi! Minho, it’s been a while” Suzy approached.

“Oh, hi!” I smiled at her and continued to walk, but she blocked my way “What?”

“I’ll let you go if you answer my question” she grinned.

“Huh?”

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

“WHAT?” I shouted and some students looked to us.

“Will you be my boyfriend?” she raised her voice.

“Mwoh!” I heard some students shocked reactions “Omo! It’s Bae Suzy!” another voice came out “She is so brave”

What the hell this girl thinking?I let out a huge sigh “I…”

“Oh, hi Krystal-ah!” I looked around and saw Krystal.

She looked at me but ignored me and continued her talk with someone “WHAT?!” I heard her screamed in shock then I saw her walked away.

“Uhm… so?” Suzy asked for answer.

“Oh, I’m really sorry” I sighed “I like someone else”

“Oh…” she looked shocked and sad.

“I’m sorry, but I believe that you’ll get a boyfriend that better than me”

“Oh… yeah! I hope so”

“So, can I go to the class now?”

“Oh, sure… sorry if I bother you” I looked at her; a tear almost fell down from her eyes.

I patted her shoulder and handed her a tissue. I walked to the class, I heard some voices from the class, I peeked inside and saw Krystal, Key, Sulli, and Luna.

“Suzy and Minho”

She smirked and nodded “What did his answer?”

“He said NO, A BIG NO for her” Key said.

I saw happiness in her face “He said that he likes someone else” Luna added.

“Oh, who is the girl?”

“It’s YOU” I walked in.

hanged open; she looked so cute with that expression and then Key, Sulli, and Luna walked out.

“So… Minho, you rejected her?” she looked nervous.

I smirked “Yeah, I like someone else”

“Who is she?”

I stepped closer to her “YOU”

“Huh?”

I looked down to her, my head got closer to her face and my lips touched hers.My first kiss… she closed her eyes and kissed me back. I broke the kiss and smiled to her, she smiled back.

I whispered “I love you Jung Soojung” I felt relieved after said it.

The End

 

 

 

Finally, I finish a fanfic... I'm not a good writer...

Sorry for the lame and boring fanfic that I give to you all...

Thanks for all the subscribers and all comments that support this fanfic...

All readers, thank you so much...

Once again, thank you all... sorry for this lame and boring fanfic...

I'll do better next time...