Chapter Eleven

Foolish Love

“How’s your practice?”

“Huh?” she looked up and saw Minho “Oh… I already practice”

“Wish you luck Krystal-ah” he tapped her shoulder.

“How about you? I heard that your team will join a competition too”

“Hmm… yeah, we practice well I think”

“You come here alone?”

“Sulli and Luna told me that they should went to somewhere, Key said that he would come”

“Oh… okay”

He sat beside her and supported her, it’s her turn and he stood up and shouted “Fighting Jung Soojung, you’re great”

“Mwoh!” she’s startled and did her turn well.

The competition went by, she got the gold medal and joined Minho watched the other games, such hurdles, long jump, etc.

“Your parents not watch you?”

“No, they went to Singapore two days a go”

“Hmm… I see”

“Wanna ride me home later?”

“Sure”

“Jung Soojung”

“Oh, oppa” she greeted him.

“Who is him?”

“Oh… Minho, Choi Minho” she introduced Minho “And Minho, he’s Chansung oppa, Hwang Chansung”

“Hwang Chansung?” Minho stood up.

“Yes, your face seems familiar and I ever heard your name before”

“Yes, same with me” he tried to remember “Ah! You’re my sister’s boyfriend huh?”

“Sister… oh, Sooyoung”

“Yes, my sister is Choi Sooyoung”

“Nice to meet you Minho”

“Nice to meet you too”

“Uhm… Krystal-ah we hold the celebration party after this wanna join it?” Chansung asked her.

“I don’t know oppa”

“Okay, if you wanna join it, we’re at the restaurant near the usual place” he walked off.

“Uhm… Krystal-ah”

“Yes”

“Is he the part of our school team too?”

“Yes, he’s our sunbae Minho, he join the hurdles, he’s always support us like this”

“Uhm… I see”

“Is he really your sister’s boyfriend?”

“Hmm… yes”

“How could they meet?”

“I don’t know, is he a bad boy?”

“I think not” she turned her head to him “Why are you asking like that?”

“I should know it, cause he’s my sister boyfriend”

“Hmm… up to you, let’s go home”

“Not join the party?”

“No need”

He rode his bike to her house, in the middle way; he stopped in front of a café. He commanded her to go in with him.

“Why you bring me here?”

“Celebrate your victory”

“Huh?”

“I’ll pay yours”

“Hmm… no need”

“Why?”

“Let’s just go home, I’m tired Minho” she sighed and walked back to his bike.

“Hmm… okay” He rode to her house “Krystal-ah”

“What?”

“Really tired huh?”

“Not really”

They reached her house “We’re here”

“Go in”

“Huh?”

“Just go in”

He parked his bike at the garage, they walked in and some maids greeted them. They walked to her room.

“Wanna celebrate my victory, right?” she smirked.

“Uhm… yeah”

“I’ll make you lunch”

“MAKE?” he emphasized his word.

She walked out and headed to the kitchen, he followed behind her. She opened the fridge and grabbed some ingredients.

“Let me make it for you young madam” a maid appeared.

“No, I’ll make it by myself”

“Krystal-ah, are you serious?”

“Yeah! I’ll make fried rice for our lunch”

“You can cook?”

“Yah! I’m a great chef Choi”

“Hmm… don’t call me Choi!”

He sat at the counter and looked her; she cut the ingredients like a professional cook. He smiled at her, when she turned her head to him, he turned away.

“What?” he asked.

“Yah! I should be the one that say WHAT!”

“It’s up to me”

“Huh…” some maids giggled after saw their fight “What?” she looked at her maid.

“Nothing, young madam” they rushed out from the kitchen.

“Spoiled brat” Minho said it in low voice, but she could hear it.

“Yah! What the hell are you saying Choi!”

“Spoiled brat” she raised her knife “Yah! You wanna kill me Krystal-ah”

“Yes” he glared at him.

“Just finish it, I’m hungry”

“Yah!” she yelled, but she continued her cook.

After finished it she served it with kimchi as side dish on dining table. They sat across each other and ready to eat. He grabbed a spoon full of the fried rice and tasted it first, his expression changed.

“Is it alright?” he didn’t answer “HOW’S IT!?”

“Taste it yourself” He showed a dislike face.

“Mwoh! Jeongmal this person! I just wanna know your think about it” she raised her voice, he sighed and grabbed another spoon and fed her “Mwoh…”

“How’s it princess?”

“Hmm… delicious”

“So let’s eat it”

They ate the food so fast; she walked to the kitchen and grabbed two glasses of water. She handed it to him and drank a glass too.

“Thanks for the food”

“Hmm… you’re welcome”

She walked to her room and opened her closet; she took out a picture of her and Minho from Sooyoung. She walked down and handed it to Minho; he smirked after saw the picture.

“Oh… Krystal-ah, you really like this picture huh? Even resize it and put it in a frame”

“Yah!” she slapped his shoulder “Your sister gave this as my birthday’s gift”

“Hmm, my sister? Sooyoung nuna”

“You placed it at your desk?”

“Hmm…” he looked nervous.

“Yah! Answer me Choi”

“I placed it my desk but, I didn’t show it to her”

“Hmm… stupid Minho!” she glared at him “How could you place a picture like this in your desk huh? You wanna show it of?”

“No, I placed all my pictures in my desk. I had a box that contains all my pictures and I placed it at the desk”

“Whatever” she walked out to the garden.

He looked at their picture and smiled unknowingly. You’re the best nuna, even she hates me because of this, but I feel great that she has this picture from you… Then he walked out to the garden and took a sat beside Krystal.