chapter Three

Foolish Love

“We will line up first” Sulli placed her book at the table.

I continued eat my food. They walked back after got their food. Sulli sat next to Krystal and Luna sat next to me.

“You know Ok Taecyeon” Luna started.

“Of course we know” Sulli said.

I glanced at Krystal and she still ate her food “Gossip, huh?” I said.

“He is in relationship with the nerd Im Yoona”

I coughed “Mwoh! Really?”              

“Yes, it’s weird right? Yoona unni is so pure and absolutely clever” Luna said.

“And Ok Taecyeon is great at sport and clever too” I added.

“We are sorry to hear that Krystal-ah” Sulli said.

Krystal glared at her “Yah! You don’t have to sorry for that Choi!” she yelled and walked out from the cafeteria.

“We are Choi, right Minho?”

“Yes” I finished my food and walked out “See ya! Guys”

I walked out and looked for Krystal. I saw her walked calmly to our class.

“Krystal-ah” I ran to her.

“What?” she asked coldly.

“Are you okay?”

“What the hell are you asking Choi? Why all Choi act like a fool?”

“Yah! Krystal-ah can you act normal”

“What?! Are you telling me that I act like a dorky ?”

“No I’m not. But you changed after…”

“After what huh?”

“You’re not my best friend Jung Soojung”

“I’m not your best friend jerk!” she walked off.

I grabbed her wrist “Listen to me Krystal-ah”

“What?”

“You’re changed after you came back from California. I miss the old you Krystal-ah. I miss your aegyo, your sweet voice, your care and everything that belong to you in the past”

“…” she stood like a stone.

“I miss the old you Krystal-ah” I caressed her cheek.

She smacked my hand “What the hell are you doing jerk!”

She ran off to our class. I walked in to our class, I saw her sat at her seat, her earphones attached at her ears. I walked to my seat.

End POV

Krystal’s POV

I turned my head and saw Minho ran to me. Why him?

“What?” I answered coldly.

“Are you okay?” he’s so care to me.

“What the hell are you asking Choi? Why all Choi act like a fool?” I answered him harshly.

“Yah! Krystal-ah can you act normal”

“What?! Are you telling me that I act like a dorky ?” I yelled at him.

“No I’m not. But you changed after…”

“After what huh?”

“You’re not my best friend Jung Soojung”

I’m sorry Minho, I do this for us“I’m not your best friend jerk!” I left him.

He grabbed my wrist “Listen to me Krystal-ah”

“What?”

“You’re changed after you came back from California. I miss the old you Krystal-ah. I miss your aegyo, your sweet voice, your care and everything that belong to you in the past”

I’m sorry Minho; I don’t know what to do. I just act like this to make you far from me. I don’t want this love ruin my life especially our friendship. I’m scared Minho… I don’t want you to…“…”

“I miss the old you Krystal-ah” he caressed my cheek.

I smacked his hand “What the hell are you doing jerk!”

I ran to my class, I sat at my seat. I tried to calm down my self; I my iPod and place my earphones at my ears. I saw him walked in; he looked at me and walked to his seat.

End POV

After that accident both of them didn’t talk to each other. When they went to Busan with Luna, Sulli, and Key, they didn’t talk to each other. Even both of them sat at the same seat. Luna and Sulli settled both of them to sit next to each other. The atmosphere was so awkward.

He coughed; he needed to drink. She gave him a bottle and he drank it in one shot.

“Thanks”

She didn’t answer and continued played around with her tablet. He looked at her.

“What are you looking at?” she glared.

“Nothing” he turned his head to the window.

They kept silent along the way. After arrived, Luna already booked two hotel’s rooms for five of them. Minho and Key stayed at one room and Luna, Sulli, and Krystal at another room.

“Krystal-ah” Sulli and Luna said

“What?”

“Don’t acts like an ice princess in front of us?” Luna said.

“You know Krystal-ah, we miss you so much” Sulli hugged her.

She hugged back “I miss you too”

“So, why you acted weird before?” Sulli asked.

“When I went to California, I released that I was dumb to believe in love. Love isn’t important for me. But I always acted like I really need it. So I tried to change and it’s succeeds. But just for one month…” she explained everything.

“What do you mean one month?” Luna asked.

“I was success at first and I could control my feeling toward him”

“Minho?”

“Yes, I don’t want ruin my friendship with this dumb love”

“Krystal-ah, you shouldn’t do that”

“I’m sorry”

Knock… knock…

“Come in” Sulli shouted.

“Hello guys” Key walked in and followed by Minho.

“We bring some snacks” Minho showed two bags filled with snacks.

“Thanks guys” Luna said.

“Wait, we just share it not give all this to you” Key explained.

“Okay, so what will we do?”

“Tada” Key showed a DVD.

“What’s this?” Sulli grabbed the DVD “Woo! The newest horror movie guys”

“Let’s watch it” Luna said and the DVD player.

All of them watch the movie together.

Minho’s POV

Krystal sat at the back and hugged a pillow. She never loved a film like this, she like a comedy film. I sat next to her.

“Wanna go out Krystal-ah?”

“Hmmm…” she looked at me.

“I know that you don’t like it”

“Don’t be silly! I love it” she turned to the TV screen.

I watched her, she sometimes hided her head to the pillow when there were a scary part. I handed her a bottle of coke.

“Thanks” she still focused to the TV screen.

Note:

Hello all! Sorry for the late update, I can't update everyday because of school and some other tasks. I hope you all will like it and sorry if I wrote some mistakes here. Thanks for all the comments and the subscribers

Replay:

@pu3z_myunghee : I agree with you that here Krystal not really cold toward him, since I'm not a good writer he... he... I'll improve my writing skill for be better writer.  Thanks for your lovely comment, it's help me alot, do comment for this chapter too 

@ParkMiyoung : You're welcome, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Thanks for your lovely comment, happy reading