Chapter Thirteen

Foolish Love

Krystal decided to go home by bus; she walked to the nearest bus stop and caught a bus. She sat near the window and looked around. She saw Minho and Suzy; they stopped at the bus stop. Her bus stopped at there and she saw Suzy walked in, she wore her jacket and hat, she hided herself.

“It’s the reason he reject me huh?” she murmured “I think Suzy is better than me” she sighed.

She kept silent and some question about Minho and Suzy filled her head. They are together? So she is the one that he likes? Yah… Jung Soojung, what’s wrong with you!? She deserves him and you’ll be fine without him… She reached the bus station and walked out from the bus and walked to her home.

“Young madam, where were you been?” Mr. Kang worriedly waited for her in front of the gate.

She ignored him and walked to the house, she threw all her things around the way to her room. She threw her bag, then her hat, her jacket, her shoes, her tie, and she untied her hair, then all the maids took those things from the floor. They followed behind her and brought her things.

“Argh!!!” she walked in her room and locked it before her maids entered.

She buried her head to the bed; tears came out from her eyes endlessly.

“You’re JERK CHOI MINHO!”

“Why should I fall for him!?”

“You’re his BEST FRIEND Jung Soojung, and a best friend WON’T be a GIRLFRIEND”

All her maid waited in front of her room door, she stayed at her room until the dinner time. All the maids were worried and decided to call Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung.

“Yah! They’re in Singapore, they won’t be here” said one of the maids.

“How about Mr. Jung Yonghwa”

“Uhm, yeah, he said that he’ll stay at Seoul until Christmas, right?”

They called him and not long after that he came. He ran to the room and asked the key of Soojung’s room.

“Krystal-ah, it’s me Jung Yonghwa” she could hear him but ignored him “Can you open the door?”

No respond, he tried to open it but failed, because the key inside the room was attached.

“Krystal, please open the door” she walked to the door and opened it “What’s wrong Krystal-ah you look so horrible” she hugged him.

“Oppa!” she cried like there’s no tomorrow.

“Calm down Krystal-ah” he leaded her back to her room; he closed the door “What’s going on?”

“I hate that JERK”

“Who?”

“Why should I fall for him?”

“Ah, Choi Minho?”

“I’m just his best friend” she looked so terrible “I don’t deserve him”

He looked around her room and it’s really mashed. He saw a picture of Soojung and Minho in the train, the frame was broken, then he saw a mask a gold mask and a letter. He read it, it’s from Minho.

“This boy, I think he likes you but…” he murmured, he turned to Krystal “Calm down Krystal-ah” she rubbed her back.

“Oppa am I wrong to fall for my best friend?” she looked calmer than before.

“No, you’re not”

“I hate this condition oppa, I want to support him as best friend but the other side of me…”

“It’s okay Krystal-ah” he hugged her “Hmm… you’re smelly”

“Yah!” she broke the hug and hit him.

“Yah! Stop it, wash your body and I’ll bring you to your favorite place”

“Hmm…”

“Go… go…” he pushed her to the bathroom.

He looked around and picked some pictures, at Busan. He looked one by one; he smiled when he saw the same picture as before. He looked around and saw another picture of her, Minho, Sulli, Luna, and Key.

“She had a lot of memories with him” he sighed.

“Oppa, I’m ready”

“Oh, okay, let’s go”

They went to an ice rink area, they loved skating so much. They bought the ticket and she hurriedly changed her shoes and went to the skating area. She felt so free when she was skating, her problem was gone like a wind.

“Better?” he asked her.

“I feel great, you’re the best oppa”

They played around; they played until the close time. They went to a restaurant for their dinner.

“What happen exactly?”

“I saw him with a girl”

“Yah, maybe it’s her sister”

“No, oppa, she’s my classmate. I asked him for go home with me but he rejected, so I went home by bus. In the middle of the way I saw him with her”

“They’re just friend”

“You do not know anything, her name’s Suzy. She hates me because I close with Minho and thinks that I’m a burden wall for her”

“I’m sure, Minho likes you”

“I must move on”

“But, I’m not suggest you to move on with football player like before”

“Ha…ha… that’s so ridiculous to remember”

“I heard that Minho’s dad is a football coach”

“Yes, he’s so great at football”

“He plays basket huh?”

“He likes all sport game”

“Really?” she nodded.

After finished they went back home, Yonghwa stayed at her house. Her maids already cleaned her room. She saw her picture with Minho hanged with a new frame; she hurriedly took it down and placed it at her closet.

The Next Day

She went to school with Yonghwa; she reached her school and headed to her class. She sat at her usual place, but today she didn’t feel good for sit alone. She asked Jiyoung to sit beside her.

“Can you sit beside me?”

“Huh? It’s not as usual Krystal-ah”

“Please? I’m not feeling good today”

“Uhm, sorry but I can’t” she smiled.

“Okay, thanks”

She walked back to her seat; today won’t be an easy day… she sighed. Someone walked to her; she turned around and saw him.

“Good Morning”

“Morning” she faked a smile.

“Uhm…” he looked nervous “I have two movie tickets…”

“So?”

“Wanna go out with me this Saturday night?”

“Go out with your girlfriend dude” she tapped his shoulder and walked out.

He followed her “Whose girlfriend?”

“Yours”

“I don’t have one”

“Liar”

“Yah! Krystal-ah, I swear I don’t have one”

“Hmm… up to you” she walked out.

The bell rang and the first class started, she bothered with her thought all day long. It’s time for lunch; she walked to the cafeteria. She lined up for her food and then she walked to her usual table. Not far, Minho lined up for his food, he looked straight to Soojung. He thought about what Soojung said before.

“Hey, Minho”

“Oh… hi” he startled.

“Wanna sit at the same table?”

“Uhm… sure…” he grabbed his food and walked together with Suzy.

They sat across each other on the corner table. Soojung watched everything and burnt in jealousy, she ate as fast as she could, finished, she walked back to the class.

“Huh, jerk!” she murmured “Whose girlfriend?” she imitated Minho “Yah! Krystal-ah, I swear I don’t have one” she murmured along her way back to the class “You’re jerk”

“Jung Soojung!” she turned around and saw Luna and Sulli.

“Oh… hi” she smiled.

“You look unwell” Luna said.

“I’m okay”

“Anything wrong?” Sulli asked her.

“Uhm… nothing”

“Don’t try to be a liar Krystal-ah” Luna said.

“Trust me, everything just alright” she walked away and entered their class.

“There’s something” Sulli gave suspicious looks.

“Yeah, I think so. Let’s find out”

“Wait, I’m hungry” she eyed Luna.