Chapter One

Foolish Love

Minho’s POV

She yelled “Yah! If you want to accompany me, please walk faster”

I couldn’t believe this girl in front of me was her. She was so different from her, she always used her aegyo when she wanted me to do something for her, but now she yelled like crazy. I miss the old you Krystal-ah…

Flash back

 “Oppa” she smiled at me.

“What?”

“Can you bring your biology’s note tomorrow?” she asked with a lot of aegyo.

I sighed “Neh”

“Thank you” she bowed.

End flash back

I shouted “Krystal!”

“What?” she glared and folded her arms in front of her chest.

“Where will we go?”

“Huh? You still not understand what I mean before Choi?” she grabbed my arm and she dragged me along her way. We reached the parking area.

“Where’s your bike?”

“Over there” I walked to where my bike placed.

“Let’s go!” She said.

We rode to a small road not far from our school. She told me to stop in front of a small house. She walked in to the house.

“Where are we now?”

“Just shut up and follow me” she yelled.

The house’s well designed. I saw a kitchen with a bar, then a bed next to it. In front of the bed there’re table and two sofas.

       

Credit: apartmenttherapy

“Whose house it is?”

“Mine”

I shocked to hear that, I didn’t know that she lived at this house. Last time I went to her house, she lived in a big house with her family. What the hell is going on?

“I’ll make you a drink” she walked to the kitchen.

I sat at the sofa and watched her. She opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice. She poured the juice to the glass. She walked to me and handed the glass.

“Thanks” I drank it “How long have you been live at this place?”

“A month” she answered shortly.

“Where is your parent?”

“They went back to California and told me to stay here and finish my school”

“Where is your sister?”

“She got married one month ago and stayed with her husband”

“You didn’t tell me about it”

“It is not important for you”

“At least you tell me Krystal-ah”

She walked to the closet near the bed. She grabbed some books and brought it to me. One of them was mathematic book.

“Tomorrow, I’ll join the remedial test for mathematic” she said.

“Okay, I’ll help you” I grabbed the book “It’s about logarithm, right?”

She nodded; I helped her to study about it almost two hours. In the past we always studied together like this, but the feel now was different she acted cold like an ice.

“Uhm… Krystal-ah, I’m hungry. Do you have something to eat?”

“I’ll call delivery” she grabbed her phone and ordered some pizza.

We continued our study; she tried a bit hard to understand it. I smiled and looked at her, her face didn’t change but her attitude changed one hundred eighty degree. After twenty minutes the pizza came. She served it and we ate together.

“We will have English test the day after tomorrow, can you help me Krystal-ah?”

“Yes” she walked to the closet and grabbed a note book “I make a resume about the material” she handed it to me.

“Can I bring this and I’ll return it tomorrow”

She nodded and continued eat her pizza. We continued our study after finished our food.

“I must go home now” I grabbed my belonging.

“Don’t forget to bring my note tomorrow”

“Yes, uhm can you remind me to night?”

“Okay”

I walked out from her house, she followed behind me. I grabbed my bike and rode off.

“See you Krystal-ah”

She looked at me and waved her hand, but she didn’t smile. God… I miss her smile… I arrived at my house.

“Umma, I’m home”

“Where were you been Minho?”

“I went to Krystal’s house and helped her to study”

“Oh, is she okay?”

“Yes, why?”

“I met her a week ago at the market, she acted a bit weird”

“Yes she does, she changed a lot after she went back from California”

“Uhm… I see then” my mom really cared about her “By the way, I made a sundubu jjigae for dinner”

“I can’t wait to eat it”

“Change your clothes and help me wash the clothes”

“Where’s nuna?”

“She went out to buy groceries”

I nodded; I walked to my room and changed my clothes. I opened my bag and took off Krystal’s note. Your handwriting is not change…

“Minho, hurry up son”

I ran to the washing room, I helped my mom washed our clothes. After finished, I walked to my room and rewrite Krystal’s note in my note.

“Minho” I saw my sister entered my room.

“What?”

“Can you accompany me to go to the mall to night?”

“Sorry, nuna I can’t. I must rewrite this” I pointed Krystal’s note.

“It’s Krystal’s note, right?” I nodded “I’ll help you”

“No… I’ll do it myself”

“But, please accompany me Minho”

“Okay” I sighed.

“Thank you my bro…” she messed my hair and walked out.

I finished rewrite it before dinner. My dad already home and we ate dinner together.

“Appa, me and Minho will go to the mall after this” my sister spoke up.

“Bring my car Sooyoung” my dad answered.

“Be careful, okay?” my mom said.

“Yes umma”

After dinner I went out to the mall with my sister. She drove my dad’s car and we headed to the mall. We went to a department store and looked around the dress section.

“I will go to the prom this weekend”

“Great, so you’ll buy dress here?”

She nodded. She grabbed a strapless mini dress, she looked at me and I shook my head. She grabbed another dress; look sweeter than before, not a mini but a midi. She tried it at the fitting room.

“How do I look?”

“Pretty”

“Really?”

“My nuna will always look pretty” I praised.

She glared; she went back to the fitting room. After she changed, we went to the cashier and paid her dress.

“You have a boyfriend that one day younger than you, right?”

“You mean Chansung” she laughed.

“Yes, he is great I think”

“Yeah, he is not like that Choi”

“Uhm… we are Choi too”

“I know, he is so different from him. I’ll introduce him to you”

“Promise”

“Promise, let’s go home”

We went back to our house. In the middle of the way my phone rang, I saw it was Krystal call.

“Yeoboseyo”

“Yeoboseyo, don’t forget to bring my note tomorrow”

“Neh, Krystal-ah”

“Okay, I hang up now”

Beep… She hanged up, I just sighed. In the past she will talk much from the phone, even she just beating around the bush and said the point indirectly.

Note:

First chapter! What do you think about it? Weird? Bored? I hope you'll like this chapter and support this fanfic. Thanks for the comments, I received even before I posted my first chapter and the subscribers, thank you!