Chapter Four

Foolish Love

The next day

We went to Busan Museum; we tasted Korean rice cake, and tried to wear Hanbok.

“I want to take picture with this Hanbok” Sulli said.

“Krystal-ah let’s take picture together” Luna dragged Krystal.

I took their picture, Krystal smiled a bit. Finally I see your smile…

“Hey, guys how about me and Minho” Key said.

“Okay, I’ll take your picture” Sulli said.

I posed with Key and then five of us took pictures together. Then we tried Korean printing using old technique and joined Korea tea ceremony.

“Where will we go now?” I asked.

“How about walking around the Kyungsung Univ. Pukyong Univ. Street” Luna said.

“Yeah… I wanna shopping at the bonded spot”

Luna, Sulli, and Key did shopping around the bonded spot; I and Krystal waited them at a café.

“Not go shopping?”

She shook her head and drank her coffee, she’s not really enjoyed coffee in the past but now she enjoyed it a lot.

After that we went to Cultural Alley and visited some art galleries at there. Then we went to Me World around Gwangalli. Me World’s an amusement park.

“I wanna ride that Ferris wheel” Key shouted.

“Key, you act like a five years old kid” Krystal said coldly.

“Yah! Krystal-ah, we will see good scenery from there!” Key grabbed her wrist and ran to the Ferris wheel.

After rode the Ferris wheel “Guys, let’s ride the roller coaster” I said.

I sat next to Krystal; I knew that she would like this ride. We screamed out loud, I glanced over her and saw her laugh. Lastly we rode a flume ride.

We rode a taxi pass the Gwangan Bridge. The view from Gwangan Bridge was extremely beautiful.

“Minho-ah, please tell the driver to stop, I wanna take pictures here” Luna whispered.

“Yah, are you kidding me huh?”

“No, I’m not”

We took some pictures and we continued go to Igidae Park.

“Wow! The view and atmosphere here is so great!” Sulli said.

“Wanna take picture guys?” I asked.

Sulli handed me her camera then she hugged Luna and Krystal “Take our picture! Minho”

We took some pictures here and really enjoyed the scenery.

“Guys, let’s put a stone in a pile and pray our wish to become true” Krystal said.

We did it and I prayed to see Krystal back to the old her. God please grant my wish…

The sun almost gone, we hurriedly went to take a boat tour that went around Oryook-do.

“Woo” I was amazed by an island that covered with the seagull’s . (Remember YongSeo couple)

“Minho, let’s take picture” Key said.

“Let’s get Krystal too” I grabbed her and the three of as took picture together.

We finished the tour and then walked around at Gwangalli Beach.

“Ah… I’m so tired” Luna said.

“Tomorrow we will go back to Seoul, ah…” Key sighed.

“We went here Friday and will go back at Sunday…. beautiful Saturday” I said.

“We stay at a hotel around Haeundae but we hang out around Gwangalli, let’s hang out at Shinsegae Centum City tonight” Key said.

“Yeah… let’s take our dinner there” Luna said.

“Ani, just shopping there!” Sulli said “Let’s eat at Haeundae Sea Land

“Okay, let’s go back to our hotel first” Luna said.

We went back to our hotel. After reached the hotel I and Key walked directly to our room. I took a bath first then relaxed my body at the bed.

“Yah! Minho” someone called me from the door.

I turned my head and saw Krystal “Krystal! What are you doing here?”

“Sst! Just shut up your ing mouth Choi” she said harshly.

What the hell… she said!I kept silent and walked to her “What?” I asked coldly.

“Your hand” I gave my hand and she gave me a pamphlet.

I read the pamphlet “So?”

“Accompany me to go there”

“I will, if you grant my wish”

“What?” she widened her eyes “Oh, okay”

“You’ll answer all my questions”

“Just that?”

“Yes”

“Okay, I’ll. So we will go now”

“Tell the rest first”

“I’ll text them latter” she grabbed my wrist.

We walked out from our hotel and waited for a bus. We went out from Haeundae.

“Are you serious Krystal-ah, wanna go there?”

“Yes”

“But we’ll skip our dinner if we go there”

“Just shut up Minho!”

“I change my wish”

“What?” she glared.

“Stop talk to me with that attitude, I want you to act normal like the old you”

“What the hell are you saying Minho-ah!”

“If you don’t want it I’ll go back to our hotel”

“Okay… but just for one night” she looked annoyed.

I laughed and saw she glared at me. My phone rang and I saw Key’s number on my phone screen.

“Yeoboseyo”

“Yah! Minho! Where are you? Is Krystal with you now?” he yelled.

“Yah! Can you lower your voice my ear hurt you know? She is with me now”

Krystal grabbed my phone “I’m with him, what?” she the loud speaker.

“Where are you now?”

“In the bus, I wanna go to somewhere”

“Where?”

“Not your business, we will skip the dinner. Enjoy your dinner and shopping time Key, Luna, Sulli” she hanged up.

I glared at her and grabbed my phone “What?” she asked.

“You told me that you would text them but what…”

“Sorry” she turned her head at the window.

I placed my earphones at my ears and turned the music player in my phone. I enjoyed my self and not cared about her. I felt she rested her head at my shoulder. I glanced at her, take a rest Krystal-ah…

“Krystal-ah” I whispered.

“Uhm…” she rubbed her eyes “Where are we now?”

“At the place”

“Jeongmal” she smiled and hurriedly got out from the bus “Dongrae Ice rink” she read the name of the place and smiled. We entered the place and she hurriedly bought two tickets for us.

“Two teens”

“9,000 won”

“I’ll pay it” I gave my money.

After changed our shoes, we entered the skating area. I knew that Krystal really like skating, she enjoyed it so much and I saw her smile.

“Yah! Minho” she shouted.

“What?”

“Come here”

I skated to her “What?”

“Why? You’re so cold huh?” her eyes sparkled.

Krystal-ah… Are you back now?“Ani”

“Take revenge huh?”

“Maybe”

“Oppa, let’s eat something after this” she skated away.

Mwoh! Oppa…“Yah! Jung Soojung” I followed her.

End POV

She made her way faster, Minho caught her and hugged her. At first Krystal was shocked and didn’t hug back and then she hugged back. Slowly a tear came from her eyes; he broke their hug and wiped her tears.

She smacked his hand and went out from the skating area. She changed her shoes and walked out to catch a taxi.

Note:

Hello all! New chapter here... what do you think about it? By the way, all the pictures of Busan I got its from here Dynamic Busan

Thanks for all the readers, subscribers, and all the lovely comments. Happy reading