Part 2

Her Existence

#Eunjung's POV

Manager's car has no where to be found when I walked out the house. Instead of a black common Grand Carnival, an elegant and super sleek white BMW is waiting in front of the gate. I can't just walk back to the house, knowing how Mom would react even if I said that she gets the wrong idea about the honk earlier, so I just twiddling with my phone, trying to book a nearby taxi, when a man goes out from that BMW with a bouquet in his hand.

"Eunjung-ssi?" he calls. I peek at him. "I was sent by Mr. Kim to pick you up today."

"Umm.. No. I don't know who Mr. Kim that hired you, there are billions of Kims in this South Korea, and definitely he's not my manager, since my manager goes with Lee. Go away."

He walks so fast with his long legs, trapping me between him and the gate. "I'm so sorry, but I'll be in a big problem if you're not coming with me."

"Listen up, dude. I can scream you  in matter of second. So, move."

He just smiles and pushes his bouquet to my chest. "That's why I'm trying to tell you who Mr. Kim is anyway." He pulls out a card from his suit, showing me what has written on it.

"You must be kidding . . ." I read the name carefully over and over again, squeezing the bouquet as I'm feeling some tight knots in my stomach. "No! It can't be true! I don't do that kind of bussiness anymore!!" I return the bouquet with the same force to his arms. "Stay away from me!"

"Your manager has already in his costudy."

"What the hell?! That's kidnapping!"

"And all your family would be too if you're not answering his calls."

I bite my lip, remembering the same anxious that I have felt months ago. "What does he want?"

"Unfortunately, I don't know. I just have to pick you up and drop you off to the location that he wants."

I take a good look at my house, wondering if they would be come out in any seconds since Dahyun needs to off today too, and I don't want her to see her sister is standing with a stranger with a suit and a bouquet in his arms, giving some empty hopes for their imaginations. Which is already plenty, I bet.

"Okay. I'll go with you. This once."

"I believe you have no right to decide, Eunjung-ssi. Mr. Kim does."

I bite my teeth, growling at him who goes to open the car and guides me in.

************************************************************************

#Dahyun's POV

"Hmm? I think I saw Eunjung-unnie . . ." my eyes draw to a leaving expensive white car in front of my house. "Dad! Is that Eunjung-unnie's car??"

Dad who is hugging Mom in front of the entrance way, follows my finger. "Since when your sister has the money to buy a car? A foreign one too? She just return to the biz, you know?"

"If she had money, she needs to pay me. I do her bills, you know?" Mom adds sourly. "Off you go! Don't make a bad habit as coming late like this, Dahyun-ah."

"I know. Sorry." I kiss her cheek. "I'm off!"

"Me too, honey." Dad pecks Mom's lips as usual. "Don't miss me."

"Oh~ you know I will, honey~~"

"Yuck. You guys know that I don't want a little brother or sister, right?"

My comment leaves me some good hard flick on my temple.

JYP has been standing in the lobby when I arrive. He's clearly pissed off, seeing his face has darken and squared when I flash him my greatest smile. Oh, nope. He is just dark skinned and has that square face since birth.

"Dahyun-ah! What time is it?!"

I stare at the clock that is hanging on the lobby's wall. "10:19. Is that still working?"

"You think?!" he spats. "Oh my god, I could get one of these days . . ."

"No, you can't! You have to get a plenty of rest, Mr. CEO!"

"And whose fault you think is it?!"

"Your age?"

"Dahyun!!" he wants to continue his preech, but Suzy-sunbaenim goes to tap his back shoulder. "Oh! Suzy-ah!" his tone has completely changed and his expression is more tender and gentle too. "What do you need? Do you want me to send a food truck to your shooting location today too?"

"No need." she answer with the same soothing voice as I heard since last three years here. "I just have a problem with my van. Manager Oppa said that he needs to send it to the technician, but today I have three photo shoot appointments. Can you do something about it?"

"No worries! I can lend you my van!"

"Is that okay? Don't you have to go somewhere?"

"No! No problem! I'd just use my car."

"Okay. Thank you." she looks at me blankly for a short-while, then smile. "For your new album, fighting~"

"He he . . you fighting too, sunbaenim." I bow.

"Let me send you off!"

Wow. JYP is completely idiot in front of Suzy-sunbaenim! Isn't his van was modified with great fasilities as tv, keyboard, even champagne's compartment?! We can't even touch it without eating a handfull of lecture about manner and everything last week just because Sana accidentally leaned on its door, and then he just lend it prettily to her?! What an attitude, Mr. CEO!!

"What are you pouting about here?" Jeongyeon shows up with her gym suit. "The kids has already started the practice for 40 minutes and-"

"JEONGYEON-UNNIEEE~~!!!" I shout and open both of my arm.

She looks alarmed and immediately runs off into the building without continueing her lecture.

"UNNIEE~~!!"

I don't know why it is so exciting to teasing people around me. Well, other people find it amusing, I find it a weird but fun activity, and everybody happy. Not the people who I teased, but hey, I bet they secretly enjoy it too, right??

Around 2 pm, I go to grab a lunch. Subway has never been failed to fill out my energy's bar and manager oppa seems to gained some weight too because he gets to eat more when we go for a diet but still want to smell it--yeah, you know how bad the withdrawing syndrome for the diet patient right?

I just walk back to the dorm stairs as I bummed into a tall, skinny, woman. "The hell?! Watch your steps!" she hisses angrily as I see how bad her dress gets smeared with my avocade juice--why did I buy it today when usually I don't want to eat it?!--and I just bowing my sorry to her repeatedly.

"Dahyun, right?" a man's voice makes me stop bowing to see him. "I'm so right! Can't get wrong with that hair bun!"

Ok Taecyeon-sunbaenim looks at me warmly, but the woman besides him still trying to clean the juice with her tissue with a fat lady that looks like her manager. "I-I'm so sorry . . . I didn't look"

"You should be sorry! It's vintage! I bought it in New York and you ruined it!"

"I'm so sorry!!" I return to bowing and apologizing to her.

"It's okay, Nana-yah." Taecyeon-sunbaenim stops me from bowing. "She doesn't mean to. You should be . . bla.. bla.. bla.."

I stared at that woman. Nana? Is this really Nana from After School? She really different from what I imagine before. She does more taller, skinnier, paler, and her blond hair looks perfectly styled. She looks familliar . . .

"Ouch." I automatically rub my temple when I felt the sting.

"Are you okay?" Taecyeon-sunbaenim looks concern.

"Y-yeah, just dizzy."

"Now what? Pretending to be weak?" The way she pouts and puts her arms on her hips reminds me to "that person" and another sting hits me. "Seriously?! You can't fool me, kid! You have to pay for this dress! I'll send the bill to your CEO and you-"

Her voice is gone. My sight too.