Part 1

Her Existence

"Unnie? Is that you?"

"Oh! My sweet sister is picking me up!! Heyyy little sister!!"

"Unnie, you are so.. Eh? Who is that person?"

"Did you wait for me? How nice you are! Lemme kiss you!!"

"Geezz!! You're so drunk!! Get away from me!"

"Ah~~ Don't push me!! Gimme a hug! A hug!"

"Nooo~~!!"

". . . haha. You both are so amusing . ."

BEEPBEEBEBEBEEBEBEEB~!! Bang!

"Who's the er put the clock right beside my left head?! . . .Oh, right, I did."

I stretch out my arms, squirming under my heavy blanket. The faces of my Twice's members are lighting up on the wall beside the night stand. My mom thinks that by putting them up there would be so sweet since they are my members, but in fact, that's annoying me from time to time. I don't know if I could say it out loud, but every time I wake up in the dark room and see those grinning faces, I just want to flick their heads with a hammer. Especially when I have that dream again.

Knock! Knock!

"Dahyun-ah~"

I know whose voice that is. Sweet and annoying voice that I have to listen for 20 years of my life already. Eunjung-unnie's voice.

"Dahyun-ah~ I know you're awake already~ I'm coming right in~~"

Ugh. When will I have my right to lock the door?! I'm 20!!

"Don't come~~" Click. Too late. "Aigoo."

"Dahyun-ah!!" Eunjung-unnie throws her body onto me. "Goodmorning, my baby!!"

"Uff.. You're heavy.. Goddamnit." Ignoring my protests, she just sends her kisses to all over my face. "Don't. Kiss. Me."

Eunjung-unnie stops her kisses, turn on the lights, then pull my blanket off to help me sit on the bed. "Come on, honey! You have your practice too today, right?" she moves to massage my shoulder like she always do every time I'm home. "You must be so tired! But you know that your big sister will be here to support you, right?"

"Eh~ I wonder if that's true~"

Slap! She hits my shoulder gently. "Don't say that."

"I know, I know. Continue your massage, my slave~ Show me your love."

"Okay!" she continues. "By the way, Dahyun-ah . . ."

"Mmm? What is it?"

" . . . Ah no. Just want to make sure if the clock was right."

I glance at the fried tofu shaped alarm clock that I've kicked awhile ago and it still laying on the floor, right next to the bed. It shows 7:24. I take my phone which still in charging mode, push it on. "The clock is wrong, I kicked her to strong this time. Look, it's 8:31. Now, 32."

"Oh. okay.."

"Hands on my shoulder, please."

She massages me again. "You like my massage?"

"Dancers like us are blessed with strong grip, y'know?" She laughs. "When did you arrive? Did the producer give you a hard time there?"

"No. . . they are so kind . . ."

I know it's hard for her to return to showbiz again after all the rumors and her group disband. She gives a great fight in her life, makes me wonder why doesn't she just marry off some decent guy and live under the radar, but if this what makes her happy, I just need to be there for her too. Make up for my mistake too.

"Unnie. . ."

"Mmm?"

"I haven't congratulate you on coming back to show biz, y'know . . Is there any thing that you want? I have money now, y'know?"

"Aren't you so sweet, my dongsaeng?" She hugs my neck from behind. "I'm so glad that you're my sister . . . The world is so tough, but with you here, I could push myself to walk back to this path." I could smell her perfume. She wears it everyday since I bought it for her birthday.

"You smell good." I sniff.

"I know, right?" she lets me go to sniff her own body. "I'm pretty, smells good, in attractive weight, smart, taller,"

"Leave out the smart one, please."

"You are so mean!!" she hits me playfully which I dodge easily with pillow.

"WHAT ARE YOU GIRLS DOING??!" Mom suddenly yelling and grab Eunjung-unnie off me. "You have your appointment at 9!! Eunjung-ah! Stop bothering your sister! Just grow up already, please!" She yanks me from the bed. "You! Get your shower, Dad will drive you!"

"No worries, I can just wash my face."

"DO IT PROPERLY!"

Mom always like that. Full of energy. I wonder if raising two daugthers is a war-like life. I mean, I know Eunjung-unnie could be so hassle at times, at her prime-time with T-ara, those scandals, those drugs and alcohols, and her private life too were hard to deal with. But after I passed Sixteen and joined Twice, I'm glad that things are starting to change for us.

"I know you like to baby her, Eunjung-ah~" Mom's voice could be heard from the living room as I need to walk down the stairs and off to go, but I stay, hiding behind the wall. "But you're still in no position to do that . . Dahyun needs a healty environtment! You can't be homed as you please every time she's here! You know it, right?"

"But, Mom~ I miss my sister! Is that wrong?!"

"For you? It's wrong."

PANG! Something goes to my head, stabs me repeatedly.

"We give you a phone with purposes, you know? You can call her anytime you want, but staying here? It still a big no, Eunjung-ah."

"But, mom . . " HONK! HONK! "Looks like your manager is here. Go. I'll tell Dahyun that you need to shoot another scene because the last one is no good."

"Mom . ."

"Please, go, Eunjung-ah! Don't ruin your sister's life again! I'm begging you!"

I could hear her faint sobs and her footsteps goes away from the house, being followed by the door's automatic lock noise. I'm still standing behind the wall. Hiding like it is the greatest forte that I can do at times like this. And the pain in my head grows as I try not to get another panic attack for two days on rows.

Nothing comes easily anymore for Eunjung-unnie. She made mistakes, just like any normal people do, but she needs to be shunned for the rest of her life meanwhile another people gets their forgiveness and warm embraces.

She just gets another tears on her eyes and I do nothing. I wonder if she could get tired of trying to love me, or if she tired to believe that she could find another love after "that person" who run away 4 years ago. I heard from Mom that Eunjung-unnie changes alot after she met her and not in good way, but losing her was the worst case for Eunjung-unnie.

"DAHYUN-AH!! KIM DAHYUN!!" Mom's voice snaps me out. "IT'S ING 9!! GET YOUR DOWN, NOW!!"