Part 8

Her Existence

#DAHYUN's POV

And here I am. Standing on top of the edge . . . Should I jump? Will I jump?

Do I dare to do so?

"It's just second floor, y'know." Nana-sunbaenim comes with a cigarette on her lips and two glasses on her left hand and another one is holding a bottle of wine. Without waiting for my reaction, she opens the bottle and pours some to the glasses. "Here."

I ignore her glass and sit down on the balcony. "Damn. I can't even fake my pain because of the pills."

"I told you this pills are the best. They handle everything!" She shoves one glass to me and then sits beside me. "But I agree with you. It was ing messed up."

I gulp the wine down and start remembering on how that girl, Gina Choi, came on to us and relaxed as Eunjung-unnie slapped her hard. She's the one who choked me years ago! And Eunjung-unnie reactions were epic! ing epic! Well, I was standing up frozen there as Eunjung-unnie started to babbling about how she dared to show up and sent those trucks, scratching her face from time to time, yelling on how she has been fighting alone, and how hard it was to face me because of what they were doing to me.

I couldn't relate much since my mind was not in good shape to cooperate. How she was standing near me, how she looks so dazzling yet was making my bones crumbled with her voice, how she reacted to Eunjung-unnie's rage . . . Does she the very same girl who choked me? The very same girl who my sister loved so much that led her to splatter her own blood on my birthday cake?

"You looks great, Dahyun-ah."

"Don't you dare talk to her, you !"

"Oh, come on, Eunjung-ah. She's growing with your influences, I see."

"What're you talking about??"

"She's on drug too. Look closely."

The next thing I know, my sister kicked me out of her van. Wow.

And then, I chugged down another pill from Nana-sunbaenim . . . and here we are. At my house where Mom and Dad are out visiting my aunt and uncle, sitting and drinking away the problems with the wine that I believe belongs to Dad's collection downstairs.

"Is it just my imagination or everything so damn spinning?"

"Oopsie, my bad." She clinks our glass and swallows down her wine. "Bad hangover tomorrow. But hey, right now you won't feel any pain." She then continues her smoking.

"Or likely, I don't feel any weight on my body. Or anything." I'm staring at my Twice's poster near my bed. They are lighting up. "Damn, those faces."

"What?" I stand up and walk out from balcony. "Where you're going?"

"Kitchen." I practically run out the room. "It's time to use that goddamn hammer."

************************

#EUNJUNG's POV

She's standing here. In front of me. Holding my hands like they were never had separated before.

This smiling .

"I'm missing you." she says it out loud since we are in the hotel room that we used to sleep on together.

I stare out at her wedding ring then stare back at her. "Yeah. Prick."

"Oh, this?" she lets go hands to show her mega-watt diamond ring. "Met a guy in China. -addict and rich. Perfect for me."

"And you some how are still missing me?"

She smiles. "Oh, come on. What we had was real, Eunjung-ah. I know, you know."

I nearly hit that nose again but a knock has heard from the door. "Well, you don't know the me now." I stand up from the bed and walk towards the door.

"Your manager? It's not even 30 minutes, y'know?"

I turn open the door and Mr. Kim is standing with a big excitement on his face. He and his driver. "You're late."

"Don't pout. I'll buy you a penthouse in New York, okay?" he pecks my lips, then going inside. "Hello there, Gina!"

As I imagined before, Gina flips out greatly and yelps as Mr. Kim pointing out his gun to her. I'd seen this years ago when we were still hanging out. He killed a lot people. I saw them from still breathing and laughing to crying, pleading and dying out.

And Gina will be the latest on his list.

"Finally! I could catch you!" he beams in happiness. "You ! How dare you tricked me out and run away with those scandal! And guess what? You made mistake! You shouldn't have married that pig and come back here! You think I couldn't catch you?? I own the airlines, !"

"I-I-If-if you want y-your mo-money back-"

"Why should I? I just want my bullet going through your head. Simple."

"P-please!"

"I love how she begs~" I comment plainly as sitting on a chair near the bathroom door.

"Eunjung-ah! Please help me!!"

"For the sake of old flame?" I sarcastically answer her. "You left! I had already told you that those dogs were problems and you were sleeping with them night after night! You're caught! I was prescribed with sociopath and addiction! My sister's too! And now you ask my help? Who the you are, ?"

She cries with Mr. Kim's gun pointing to her head and the driver solemly stands by.

"So, honey," Mr. Kim calls me suddenly, "Don't you want to kill her too?"

"I do." I stare at her. "But I prefer in using your hands."

"NOO!! EUNJUNG-AH!!"

The driver walks to me, giving me two yellow ear plugs. When I wear them, Mr. Kim take out a silencer and put them on.

"Goodbye, Gina~" I wave at her. "It was nice to meet you~"

BANG! BANG!