Part 4

Her Existence

#EUNJUNG's POV

When Mom's calling, I'm already in a stage of slipping away. Popping 3 pills was a mistake, but I have to, since the pain could ease up faster. I can't recall what's it called anyway, Mr. Kim gave them to me as "a commemoration" of our new relationship. I could re-taste his wealth again, as long as I cooperate with him, hunting Gina down.

"Your Mom's calling again, honey." He shows me my phone which lighting up and Mom's real name is written on it. "Should I answer it?"

"Just let her be." I kick my shoes off and climb on his bed. "Mmmh~ I love this mattress. The linen smells wonderful too~"

"Do you want to take shower first?"

I could feel my eyelids become heavier. "No~"

"What do you want then?"

"Kill Gina."

He laughs, then I could feel he rubs my feets. It does feel good. "You like it?"

"Ofcourse I like it~" I force my eyes open when I feel him pinning me down. "You want to sleep with me?"

"Ofcourse I do." He kisses my lips gently, then stares at me. "Do you want to sleep with me?" I stare at him, cupping his face with my hands, wondering who exactly he is now. "Do I changed that much?"

"Don't read my mind."

"You said it out loud, missy."

Who is this man actually? Is he the same guy who hit me two years ago? Is he the same guy who sent people to beat me up before he stripped me down in front of his friends and forced me to sleep with them too? Is he the very same guy who slapped me everytime he wanted because my yelps were arousing him?

"I don't want to sleep with you." I find myself pushing him off.

He lays beside me. "Then, what do you want?"

What do I want from a rich man who could lavish me with all his money?

TRRRRRR! "Mmm~ I believe it's your mother again."

I glance at my phone which laying on the table beside the window. Yes, it's Mom again. She has the special ringtone and I hate it so much.

"Want me to get rid of her?"

"Kill her?"

"If you wanted to."

Temptation. Gosh. He is the sweetest temptation that I have ever found in my life. Why didn't he act like this? If he did, just like what she had done everytime she was sobered up, I would never accept her and chose him over her.

"What do you want me to do first with Gina?"

He suddenly sits down on the bed and stares at me again. "My informant says that she needs to see her sister."

"She doesn't have a sister."

"Yes, she does. But apparently, not only her, but she wants to see you too." I scoff. "She rents a room nearby your shooting location."

I laugh at his ideas. Then pull him down again beside me, putting my hand on his tie to loosen it. "So you want to use me to lure her out?"

"She'd definitely out for you."

I throw his tie away. "Great. Make sure you'd shoot her dead, honey~"

"Your wish is my command." he answers nicely as he moves on top of me.

***************************************

#DAHYUN's POV

It's been 25 minutes since Nana-sunbaenim arrived and gave me one box of ice cream cake. I thought after that she would just leave, but I was wrong. She stays and just stares at me who is trying my best to swallow the cake.

"Hey."

"Y-yes??"

"Don't you find it's frustrating?"

"About what?"

"You have to stay here while other people is practicing hard. I find this is frustrating."

JYP says I have to stay in hospital and talk to the psychiatrist for 24hours. He doesn't restricted me from having visitors, but I guess the other members are annoyed with Nana-sunbaenim's cold attitude and decided to re-visit me after she's gone with Taecyeon-sunbaenim who does have to work with our song in relation of my rap's parts first.

"I saw your sister's new drama last night."

"You did??"

"Send my congratulation to her. She's been fighting alone, she must be tired."

I catch a glintch in her eyes, but I do not dare to pursue. "Yeah! I'll send it to her! You are so nice, sunbaenim!"

"And you're too carefree."

I stare at her who is coldly continuing her stare. "What do you mean with that?"

"You're not an airhead and this is not in front of camera. But still, you're acting like naturally a carefree person. Wonder what makes you choose that fascade and why its shell cracking open."

"You mean I fake?"

"Yeah."

"You're so rude!"

"I'm not rude. I'm just not a fake one, like you."

"I-"

"Nana-yah!" Taecyeon-sunbaenim goes in to the room with a big smile on his face as always. He waves excitedly to me, then grabs her arm. "Let's go. I reserved some good place for our dinner. You will like it!"

"Just make sure it's clean enough, I don't mind if it tasted like your father's beer."

"Yeah, I'm so sorry about that one." He kindly smiles and hugs her back. "Do your conselling nicely, okay?" he says that to me. "We live below the spotlight, its understandable if you got stress and tired. But they, from now on, you can share it to us! Nana is mean, but she's honest. You can't expect bulls from every people you meet, right? Some is genuine and you have to treasure them!"

"Let's go."

As they're leaving, I stare myself at the mirror that Mina has left to keep me accompany. "Am I fake? Who's the real me?"

And when the stings are back, I choose to take it to my sleep.