Part 3

Her Existence

#Eunjung's POV

I clearly break into a cold sweat when the man that I hardly recognized at first sits in front of me. He smiles and I swear I can smell his expensive perfume and it sends me all the remaining memories in flash. That sleek dark hair, that fair skin, that small eyes and thin lips . . . I know I should just scream for a awhile back.

"Damn it!" I kick the table's leg nervously.

"It's okay, honey . . I'm not angry . ." He freely grabs my hands and rubs them gently between his. "I'm glad you could survive, Eunjung-ah . . It's hard, right? After your group disbanned and you thought you could go to her, but she got herself involves with ion?"

"I don't know what are you talking about!" I try to let my hands off, but he squeezes them. "You're hurting me!"

"No. I'm just holding your hands . . holding my woman's hands."

"I'm not your woman!"

As I'm trying to let my hands off, he has suddenly tighten up his grab. I yelp, feeling scare as hell as I know he could break my fingers, snaps them into pieces just like how I used to witness it many times before. He is still the same man who I used to know. He could do anything he likes. Breaking someone's bones is a fun activity for him.

He takes my hands closer to his face, kisses them while staring right back at me. He is still the same beast.

"If-if-if you want to s-sell me again to your clients, I swear I'll-"

He chuckles, stop trying to crush my hands and put them on the table. "No, I'm not doing it anymore. Right now I don't fancy the idea to share you to another man, y'know . ." He brushes my right cheek with the back of his hand.

He has the same fire in his eyes as he staring to my face. . . . Yet, they are some fire without hunger this time. Which I haven't seen before.

"Then, what do you want?"

Mr. Kim lets go my face, then he gives me a photograph, a black and white one. "Catch her."

"This is impossible!" I grab the photo, staring right to a picture of some crowded place, like a local market, and a tall-skinny and long haired woman wearing jeans and gold tshirt is picking an apple from its pyramid. "She should be banned from this country!!" I slammed it to the table, glaring to him as I forgetting how scared I was.

"No she's not. Just returned from China 2 days ago. Paparazzi hasn't know anything about it yet."

"How could they have no idea about her returns?! They hunt me down every single day, making sure I live desperately! How can she avoids them?! She's a big one!!"

I let him pours some tea to his cup before answering: "A Chiness man, mafia, helps her . ."

"Mafia?!"

"Her husband."

****************************************************

#JYP's POV

I should know this would be happened sooner or later. She looked paler than usual and I should just send her to the hospital.

"How's she?" I ask Jihyo who is running to me as I walk out my car, slamming the door. "Awake?"

"Not yet, sir." Jihyo herself looks pale too, she must be shocked too. "I have sent some members off, but some are insisted to stay and I can't d-"

"Who's staying?" we walk to the medical room in second floor.

"Nayoung-unnie, Jeongyeon-unnie, Sana-chan, Momo . ."

"Send Nayeon home. She's useless. Sana and Momo too. They would just make me more panic than already am."

"Yes, sir."

I should renovate this building. The medical unit should just in first floor or just put them in every floor. And seeing how those three girls walking back and forth as we arrive just giving pain on my .

"SAJANGNIMMM!!!!"

See how useless they are?--"Stop yelling!"

"Dahyun, sir! Dahyun!!"

"Hush! Just go home, kids!" I storm off to Dahyun's room and Jihyo makes sure that those troublemakers go away from this floor. I see Dahyun herself just has awaken and starts to stirr on the bed, bewildered. "Hi, are you okay?"

"Oh? Sajangnim?" she looks at an iv that attached to her arm. "What happened?"

I ask the same thing from the company doctor who is standing nearby to see her reactions. "You out, my dear. Light head trauma. No worries."

"I see . . "

"Sorry, it's my fault. I should've just sent you to the hospital, but I lectu-"

"But I was fine, y'know."

"No, you're not. And you're not aware about this too."

She moves her hand but it moves the iv too and sends pain to her arm as she flinches anxiously. "I don't want to go to hospital today! Yesterday was more than enough! Not anymore! I'm okay!"

"You're not healthy, Dahyun-ah. Your headache is getting worse, you've got seizures too last week!"

"But I feel okay!"

"And that's the problem!!"

Suddenly she bursts into tears and starts to wailing. I let her do it until she calms herself. It's not the first time she bursts into tears like this. Somehow, these couple months she's kind of moody and we still have no answer about what exactly is happening inside her head. Strangely, her parents are rejecting the idea of hypnotherapy, saying that they don't want her to get any more of stress and worsen up her anxiety.

I leave her to calm down with the help of drugs and talk to the doctor in hallway.

"There must be something that we can try to help her. What's wrong with her actually?! I can't continue to gamble on my idol's life like this anymore!"

The doctor looks at me with full concern in his eyes. "Look. I know it is not the best time to inform you, but in my opinion, she has to do more session with the psychiatrist. Sending her over and over to my hospital just to let her gets some sleep will not be sufficient anymore. She's just fainted. She got seizzures too. She has no idea what's blocking her mind and caused her pain."

"How about MRI? Her parents are rejecting the hypnotherapy, but at least we can scan her head up?"

"For what reason? We have no idea whether she is involved in something that costs her trauma or not. And it will violated the parents' right and they can sue you."

I have no idea that I need to get involved with another mental issue after Suzy's. Her case was medium, we could provide a lot of consultations and prescribed small ammount of drugs, and after a year, she's clear. But Dahyun? There will be a lot of tests that she needs to do first before we jump into any sessions. How will she do it if her work has been pilling up already?

"I'll discuss it with her parents. Just get ready to do whatever you need to do."