Chapter 30

Cinderella and Two Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 30

Yuri and Yoona were eating lunch in their room.

“Haven’t you heard about the event that’s happening tonight?” Yoona started.

“No, when is it?”

“7 pm”

“What is it about?”

“You’ll see, but I’m hosting it”

“Really?”

“Yes” Then she remembered, “Oh, by the way, make sure to wear your red dress”

Yuri was too busy eating her sandwich and unhesitantly nodded.


 

“Yuri-ah, it’s time to get ready” Yoona called.

“Okay” She got off her bed and took the dress out of her luggage.

Yoona had finished changing and left the bathroom. Yuri looked up and gazed at the unbelievably gorgeous women who was slowly approaching her with a bright smile.

“You’re such a goddess, you look like you’ve walked out of a dream”

Yoona was flattered and pinched the girl’s cheek, “Thank you baby, I get this all the time, but hearing it from you is more precious to me”

Yuri responded with a smile and noticed the girl took something out of her suitcase.

Yoona handed out a box, “This is for you”

“What is it?”

“Take a look” Yoona grinned.

Yuri opened the box and saw a pair of expensive heels.

“When did you get this?”

“You don’t have to worry about it, I just want to make sure my girlfriend is going to be outstanding tonight”

“Thank you Yoong” She gave a peck on the girl’s cheek.

“Anything for you”

“I have to get there early to rehearse while you and the others will join in later alright?”

Yuri nodded, “Wait where is it?”

“Main lobby, I’ll see you” She planted a kiss against the girl’s lips and left.

Yuri watched Yoona leave and noticed her dress had carved the latter’s figure.

She really is a goddess, she even looks good from behind. -Yuri thought.

After Yuri wore her dress, she struggled to put on the heels. She then heard someone knocking and walked barefoot towards the door.

“Omg, you guys look gorgeous!” Yuri complimented right after she opened the door.

Tiffany and Taeyeon chuckled, “Says you”

“Are you ready?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yeah, but I need help putting on these heels”

The couple entered her room and noticed the pair of heels on the floor.

Tiffany was quite surprised, “Yuri, how did you get these?”

“Yoona bought them”

“I thought so, they are pretty expensive”

“Of course it is” Yuri sighed.

Tiffany bent down and showed the girl how to wear them on.

“Thank you”

“Yeah no problem”

Taeyeon took a glance at her watch, “We should go now, it’s 7”

 

While the girls were walking to the main lobby, they noticed there was a large crowd of people.

“This must be a really big event, there are so many people here” Yuri exclaimed.

“Yeah, I wonder what it is,” Tiffany said.

“Didn’t Yoona tell you?” Yuri asked.

“No, she just told us to come”

“She’s hosting it too”

“Really?!”

Yuri nodded as their bodyguards had guided the girl’s the way through the obnoxious, thick crowd of people to the center of the lobby.

When they were near the center, Yuri saw her girlfriend in the middle holding a microphone with a cheerful smile. Something that had also caught her attention was that Yoona was shaking.

She must be nervous to host in front of all of these people. -Yuri thought.

Suddenly, the lights turned off that made Yoona the center of attention.

“Good evening everyone, I would like to thank all of you who have come to this special event” Yoona spoke that made Yuri smiled.

“As most of you have already know me, I’m Im Yoona and I will be hosting for tonight”

The crowd applauded.

After she waited for the applauding to tone down, she began again, “The reason why I invited all you guys here is that I wanted to make an announcement”

That statement had made Yuri wonder.

“Please bring her out” Yoona requested her assistants.

Yuri frowned and was puzzled until her assistants had offered the girl to walk up on stage.

“Wait, what?” She looked at her friends.

Yuri had no other choice, but to shyly walk up in the spotlight.

A huge smile had formed onto Yoona’s face as she admired the girl.

“Hey, baby” Yoona whispered.

“Hey” She displayed an awkward smile.

Yoona rested her hand on the latter’s arm, “I think I just fell in love with you all over again”

Yuri blushed at her compliment.

“This is Yuri” Yoona presented.

“She is..” She looked over at the girl with a grin, “My girlfriend”

Yuri could hear the awe in everyone. Even she, herself was in shock.

“And today, I wanted to do something special for her before this cruise ends”

Yuri could only see the cameras flashing towards her direction and noticed Yoona had sat down at the grand piano.

“Tonight, I will be singing Versace On The Floor by Bruno Mars on the piano”

“This song is for you” Yoona pointed at the girl, that made her blush agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter