Chapter 25

Cinderella and Two Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 25

Yoona had set aside the conversation with Tiffany the other night and decided to do something fun with her girlfriend.

“Yuri, do you want to go to the beach today?”

“Why so sudden?”

“It’s such a nice day, I don’t want to waste it by staying at home” Yoona pouted alluringly.

Yuri gave a smile and reached her arms out to pinch the latter’s cheek,  “Alright, we’ll go to the beach”

Yoona began to act like a toddler that had persuaded his parent as Yuri shook her head while chuckling.

“Let’s invite Tiffany and Taeyeon” Yuri suggested.

“I wanted it to be only us”

“C’mon it’ll be fun”

“Fine” She gave in.

The couple invited the other two as they were happy to join along.

“Yuri, when did you cut your hair?” Taeyeon asked.

“A couple days ago”

“It really looks good on you” Tiffany commented.

“Thank you” Yuri felt pleased.

Yoona drove the four to the beach with their outrageous carpool karaoke. Yoona watched her girlfriend sing in the front seat that made the girl unawaringly smile.

“Do you guys want ice cream? I know a really good place here” Tiffany pointed.

“Sure, why not” Yoona answered.

“I wasn’t asking you cause I already know you would say yes” She teased as Yoona could only look annoyed.

“Yeah, I want some” Yuri answered.

“Don’t forget about me” Taeyeon added.

“I wouldn’t forget about” She grinned.

“I’ll be right back”

“Wait,” Yoona said.

“What?”

“Don’t get strawberry ice cream for Yuri” She warned.

Tiffany rolled her eyes, “Pabo, I already know that”

Yuri was instantly proud that her girlfriend was looking out for her.

“You remembered?” Yuri asked.

“Are you serious? Of course, I would remember the scariest thing that happened in my life”

Yoona’s comment had made the girl laugh.

“Yah it’s not funny, it was so scary that I don’t want it to ever happen again”

“Was it really?”

“Yes, I thought I was going to lose you”

They smiled at each other and gave a quick kiss.

Taeyeon awkwardly watched the couple from behind and prayed Tiffany would come back anytime soon. It felt like forever until Taeyeon was relieved when she noticed the girl had finally come back.

Tiffany handed out the ice cream cones as they began to drove off again to the beach.

Yuri was feeding her girlfriend the ice cream while she was driving.

“Yoona” Yuri placed the ice cream in front of the girl. Yoona happily accepted it with her attention on the road.

 

The group of friends had arrived at the beach and proceeded to take off their clothes to reveal their swimsuits that were under.

Yoona gulped and secretly bit her lower lips when she watched Yuri undress her shirt. She innocently looked down and patted her cheeks.

Control yourself Yoona. -Yoona thought.

She looked up again to be with the sight in front of her. She scanned the girl in her bikini that was glistening in the sun.

Omg, how can I resist myself from that? -Yoona thought while arguing with herself.

Yuri turned to her girlfriend with a pleasant smile, “Will you help me put sunscreen on?”

“Yeah” Yoona turned excited.

Yuri sat down on the girl’s lap.

“You know you have such a y body” Yoona caressed the girl.

Yuri turned red as the latter began to rub the sunscreen down her shoulders.

“You like it when I touch you right?” Yoona teased.

“Shut up” She blushed harder.

Yoona silently laughed as she finished the last bits of Yuri’s body.

“You’re done”

“Thank you” She pecked the girl’s cheek.

Something impressive had caught Yuri’s eyes, “Since when did you have abs?” She asked.

“I work my off at the gym”

Yuri ran her hand down along the girl’s stomach and stared, “They’re nice”

“Thank you” Yoona took the compliment proudly.

“Guys, let’s swim!” Taeyeon shouted from a distance.

“You go ahead,” Yoona told her girlfriend.

“You’re not swimming with us?”

“No, I just want to relax and get a bit of a tan” She placed her sunglasses on.

Yuri shook her head and dashed her way to the others.

While the girls were enjoying themselves in the water, Yoona secretly watched them from the shore.

She closed her eyes and let life happen.

It was a while after she had slept as she heard giggles that woke her up. Her eyes remained closed while her chest felt suffocated finding it hard to breathe. She opened her eyes with grins all over the other’s faces as they tried to hold in their laughter.

What’s so funny? -Yoona thought.

Yoona looked down to realize she was buried in the sand.

She began to panic, “Yah! What the hell!” The girl struggled to escape and eventually gave up when she knew she had no chance.

“Get me out of here!” Yoona yelled.

The others continued to laugh harder leaving the girl buried furious.

“Once I get out of here, I’m going to kill all of you!” She threatened.

“Calm down, it was just a joke,” Tiffany said.

“We tried calling you a couple of times, but you wouldn’t wake up” Yuri added.

“Just help me get out” Yoona pleased with a lowered voice.

The girls b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter