Chapter 22

Cinderella and Two Princesses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 22

Yoona was impatiently waiting for the girl at Hangang River Park. It’s been a couple hours since she left the mansion, but there was still no sight of Yuri anywhere.

I guess I really do have to give up on you.. -Yoona sadly thought.

She turned around and was ready to leave with just a bit of hope.

Maybe... If I wait a little longer, she will come.. -Yoona shook her head.

Who am I kidding? -Yoona thought again.

Then, she looked up.


 

Tiffany waited patiently at the restaurant. She was taking pictures of herself as she noticed the latter had finally arrived.

“Sorry I took so long”

“Don’t worry about it, take a seat” She smiled.

“Did you order already?”

“No, I was waiting for you”

“For how long?”

“Hmm.. almost an hour”

“Omo, let’s eat then and we can discuss something afterwards”

“Yeah sure. Excuse me” She called out.

The waiter came in, “Ms.Tiffany, what would you like to order” He bowed.


 

A delightful smile had unexpectedly appeared on her face.

Finally, the girl she’d been waiting for this whole day, had decided to show up. Words couldn’t express the way how Yoona felt at that moment. She watched the girl shyly approach her as they both had this lovely look on each other’s faces. Eventually, Yuri had made her way towards the girl.

“You came,” She said softly.

Yuri smiled gently "Yeah..."

Yoona immediately crashed her lips on the latter.

Yuri began to close her eyes and responded to the kiss, surprising herself. People watched them as they walked past, but the two didn’t mind. All that mattered was the love they had for each other.

Yuri could feel teardrops dripping down onto her face. They slowly pulled off the kiss as Yuri noticed the latter was sobbing.

“Don’t cry Yoona..” Yuri wiped the girl’s face.  

“Thank you for giving me a second chance, I promise I won’t let you down again” She hugged her tightly.

Yuri began to burst into tears.

Yoona sniffed, “I love you”

“I love too” She gently rubbed her eyes.

“Pabo, why are you crying, you should be happy” Yuri placed her hand on the latter’s cheek.

“I am happy, you’re crying too” She adjusted the girl’s hair to the side.

They both gave a weak tenderly smile.

Finally, Yuri had accepted her true feelings.

 

The sun was setting as the two lovely couple were watching it set. They sat down on the thick grass and leaned against each other.

“Do you know how happy I was when I saw you showed up”

Yuri chuckled, “How much do you love me?”

“I love you to the moon and back” She firmly held the latter’s hand.

“I hear that all the time, give me something new”

Yoona pouted, “But… you are my star”

Yuri cutely grinned back.

“Hm... I love you this much” Yoona opened her arms and gave a warming hug.

Yuri giggled and wrapped her arms around the girl’s waist.

“I honestly can’t give you an accurate answer to this question”

“What do you mean?”

“I love you so much, but my love for you isn’t something I can measure or compare to the size or breadth of something tangible”

Yuri smiled pleasantly from her cuteness, “Since when were you the sweetest thing ever?”

“Ever since I fell in love with you” She gave a peck on the latter’s cheek. Yuri was melting in Yoona’s embrace.

“What made you decide to give me another chance?”

“Well.. it all started like this” She began.

 

Flashback

After Yuri had carefully tucked the letter inside her purse, she left the mansion planning out where she would head to.

Of course, I will attend the date I have with Tiffany, how could I bail out on my own girlfriend at the very last minute. Besides, I’ve already forgotten about her.. -Yuri thought.

Suddenly, she remembered her Appa.

“I think Yoona suits you a lot better”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter