The Accident

Vacation House (Abandoned house Sequel)

“Guys, Bom is missing.” Leeteuk said when the others went to see him.

“What do you mean she is missing? Bom is with you.” Dara said worriedly.

“She went to the CR and I waited here. I waited for 15 minutes but she hasn’t coming back so I decided to ask the last girl who went to the CR and she said that she is alone in there.” Leeteuk said.

Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, CL and Dara went to the CR to check.

“Bom! Bom!” they called but no one is answering. They checked all the cubicles but no one is there.

They went back to their friends.

“She’s really missing.” Taeyeon said.

“But where she will go?” Kibum asks.

“Do you think this is the same as when Jessica was gone?” Yesung asks.

“Right.” Siwon said.

“I think someone is following us.” Yesung said.

“What do you mean?” Eunhyuk asks.

“Ryeowook called me and he said that he feels that someone is looking at them in the hospital. He thinks that someone was trying to stop them to communicate us.” Yesung said.

“Shoot! Do you think the kidnappers are following us?” Sooyoung asks.

“Maybe. But what is there purpose to do that?” Hankyung asks.

“Maybe they are making it sure that we are going to get the hidden treasure.” Yoona said.

“Guys, remember the condition of the kidnappers. Hyoyeon noona needs the groups help to find the treasure but why are they trying to kill Minzy and kidnapping Sica noona and Bom noona?” Kibum asks.

“Maybe Minzy knows something. She was attacked by an unknown murderer when she went back to the bus alone.” Hyoyeon said.

“Guys, let’s analyze that later. Right now we need to find Bom. If the kidnappers took her I’m sure they cannot leave this mall easily because of the people.” Heechul said.

“Guys, I notice a room on the other side of the CR. It is half open but I can’t see anything because it is dark. We can check it out.” Hyoyeon said.

Kibum, Siwon, Leeteuk and Hyoyeon went inside the room while the others became the look out if someone is coming.

It was an empty room but there is another door that it will lead outside.

“Hey! Look at this.” Siwon said. He picks something from the ground.

“What is that?” Hyoyeon asks.

“It was looks like a Micro SD Card.” Leeteuk said.

“It is a Micro SD Card.” Kibum said.

“But what is that doing in here?” Siwon asks.

On the other hand, Hyoyeon opens the door. The door leads to the parking lot outside. Then, she saw 3 guys wearing an all black outfit from head to toe outside the van. Then, she saw Bom holding by the three guys. They are forcing her to get in the van.

“Guys! Look!” Hyoyeon said. “Bom is in there! Save her!”

Siwon, Kibum and Leeteuk run after the van but the van quickly left the parking lot and the boys didn’t have the chance to catch it.

“Hyo noona, did you see them?” Siwon asks.

“Aniyo. They are too far away and they are wearing caps and shades.” Hyoyeon said.

“What are we going to do?” Leeteuk asks.

“I am sure that whoever kidnapped Bom noona, they are the one who kidnapped the others.” Kibum said. “As for now, we need to continue our journey. In order to save them we need to get the treasure first.”

“Right. Let’s go. We need to hurry.” Siwon said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

They continue their journey even without Bom.

“Dara, call Fany and Kang-in. They haven’t calling us since we left them in the motel.” Taeyeon said.

“Ne.” Dara said she tried to call Fany’s cellphone. “I can’t contact her.” Dara said after a while.

“How about Kang-in?” Taeyeon asks.

“The same.” Dara said.

Seohyun looks outside the window. She notices that they are moving fast.

“Shindong oppa, aren’t we too fast?” she asks.

“Ne. We are too fast.” Yoona said.

“Drive slowly, Shindong.” Sungmin said.

“I am trying but it won’t. I think we got a problem.” Shindong said.

“H-Huh?” they are all starting to get panic.

“O-Oppa, d-do s-something.” Sooyoung said.

They are moving faster and faster. The girls screamed because of scared.

“We need to hit something like a tree so we can stop.” Hankyung said.

“Isn’t it too dangerous?” Donghae asks.

“It might hurt Shindong.” CL said.

“If we don’t stop we might end up all dead.” Hankyung said.

“Aniyo! I won’t let my oppa sacrifice.” Sooyoung said.

“Then, think of a way how we will stop this bus.” Yuri said. “We are all gonna die here if none of us will sacrifice.”

“Why don’t you the one who sacrifice for us?” Sunny said.

“Guys, stop it! It’s ok, I’ll sacrifice.” Shindong said.

“O-Oppa.” Sooyoung said.

“I am the driver of this bus and you are all my responsible.” Shindong said. “Just all you need to do is stay away from the front of the bus and hold on. I’ll stop this bus and no one will gonna hurt… except me.”

“Oppa, I don’t want you to get hurt.”  Sooyoung said and started to cry.

“I will be fine, baby.” Shindong said. “Kibum, can you please sit beside Sooyoung. Please protect her.”

“Ne, hyung.” Kibum said.

“Everyone, go to your sits now.” Shindong said.

“Shindong, take care.” Heechul said.

“Thanks, hyung.” Shindong said.

All of them get on to their seats and hold into something.

All of them say a prayer while the bus is moving faster.

Shindong saw a big tree and hit the bus on that tree. A loud crash was all their heard and they fainted.

Kyuhyun was the first one who woke up. He saw the windows broken.

“Seo, wake up.” Kyuhyun said to Seohyun on her side.

“Kyu.” Seohyun said and she slowly opens her eyes.

“Are you hurt?” Kyuhyun asks.

“A-Aniyo. Just a little dizzy.” Seohyun said. “Where are the others?”

“Guys! Guys!” Kyuhyun called.

One by one they all woke up.

“Is everyone safe?” Taeyeon asks.

All of them answer yes.

“W-Where’s oppa?” Sooyoung asks. She went to the front of the bus. She saw Shindong unconscious and bleeding. “Oppa, wake up.”

Kibum checks Shindong’s pulse. “He is still alive.” Kibum said.

Then, they heard an ambulance coming.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Shindong is in critical condition and he needs to stay in the hospital.

Sooyoung volunteers herself to be with Shindong.

“Are you sure you’re gonna be alright?” Hyoyeon asks.

“Ne, unnie.” Sooyoung said. “And besides, I’ll need to wait for the investigation of the police of what happened to the bus.”

“If anything happens, call us, araso?” Hyoyeon said.

“Araso.” Sooyoung said. “Unnie, take care. Hope you will the treasure soon.”

“Hyo, we need to go now.” Eunhyuk said.

Hyoyeon hugs Sooyoung.

“Oppa, don’t let unnie get hurt, araso?” Sooyoung said to Eunhyuk.

“Ne.” Eunhyuk said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After long hours of walking, they reach the last village.

“Ahjushi, can we ask you where the Villa Hyoyeon is?” Kibum asks the man.

“Villa Hyoyeon? 3 kilometers away from here.” The man said.

“Kamsahamnida.” Kibum said. He went back to the others.

“Huh? 3 kilometers?” the girls said.

“We need to hurry. If we don’t hurry up, we will stay in the street at night.” Kibum said.

“Then we stay.” Yuri said.

“Is it ok with you?” Kibum asks.

“The important is we need to get to the villa as soon as possible.” Taeyeon said.

“Let’s go.” Kibum said.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

“Guys, only 2 kilometers away.” Siwon said.

“Can we please take a rest? I am tired and hungry.” CL said.

“Right. And besides, the sun is coming down now. It will get dark soon.” Taeyeon said.

“Ok. Let’s stay here for a night.” Siwon said. “Boys, let’s make a bonfire.”

The sky became dark and the stars and moon appears. After the group ate their dinner, they went to sleep. Tomorrow, they will continue their walk towards the villa.


Finally an update... Thanks for those who greeted me... love you guys...=^.^=

 

and for those who newly subscribes kamsahapnida!

Jojo_kimi3

eatcheeseandbehappy

BBVIP4EVER