IT ALREADY MEANS A LOT TO ME.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

And there he is, sitting beside the pool with his feet dipped in the water. The pool area is his favorite spot around mom and Gramps’ house for when he visited me here months ago, he always spends his time writing songs and relaxing here.

“Oh! Aren’t you supposed to be resting already?” he asked and I sat beside him.

“I’m not tired and how can I rest when I know that you guys are here? This is the first in a long time that we saw each other again…shouldn’t we supposed to be making the most out of it?” I asked and he pulled me closer to him.

“How are you?” he asked and I sighed.

“I’d be a hypocrite if I’m going to tell you that I’m fine for we both know that I’m not…but…I’m trying to get by with everyday Jiyong...coz I know that I just have to live with it and I don’t have a choice but accept my fate” I answered and he kissed my shoulder.

Silence made the atmosphere more emotional to me. I can’t help but shed a tear while thinking that this moment of us being together will end by tomorrow.

“How about you? How’s life?” I asked to break the silence.

“Like you…I’m trying to get by…I’m keeping myself busy just to brush a lot of thoughts from my mind…but now…I feel so happy…I feel like I’m floating in air…it’s as if I’ve been born again” he said and I looked at him intently.

“I’ve missed you so much honey” I told him and he leaned in for a kiss.

“I missed you too” he replied and I hugged him tight.

This is what I love, his hug can easily calm me down and his breathing relaxes me. His arms are where I really belong and I’m wishing for time to stop and freeze everything.

“I had fun awhile ago” I told him and he looked at me with a sweet smile on his face.

“What happened in that clinic is very memorable…when I learned that you were pregnant…I almost lost my sanity…and now that I’m seeing you with that baby bump…it almost took my breath away” he said and I chuckled.

“How do you feel now that you’re going to be a dad soon?” I asked and he sighed.

“Honestly…I thought that you’re pregnant with Gabs’ baby….during that time…a lot of questions entered my mind…like…what will happen to me now? Is this goodbye already? But then…I left a small hope that maybe I’m the father of the baby that you’re carrying…and when Trish confirmed everything and cleared things…I felt happiness and fear at the same time…I want to be beside you…but I can’t…everyday…I pray to God to keep you and our babies healthy and to protect you from any harm…after all…that’s the least that I can do” he answered with a shaky voice and I hugged him tightly.

Hearing him say what he really feels is a bit painful for I know that he’s regretting a lot and that he feels worthless coz even though he wants to be here with me, he can’t, for as of the moment, I am owned by someone and he doesn’t have any say on things.

“Did you know that I was so shocked when the doctor told me that I was pregnant? Like you…I’m happy but at the same time scared of what might happen to me…to us…it’s like…I’m figuring out a way on how to accept things easier…and I found myself simply accepting everything…if only I’ve discovered this pregnancy earlier…I should’ve stood up and say no to your plan…but then again…we’re already here…we just have to take it as it is” I told him and he kissed my temple.

“I put you into this…I’m so stupid for convincing you to go here and agree with your father…if only I know that this will happen…I will not even think of letting you go…it pains to think that our babies will go out in this world without me…that I have to wait for five years just to see them and when I know that this is the time when you need me the most” he said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Look Jiyong…we don’t have to blame ourselves for this…didn’t we agreed that we will not regret anything for it cannot change things…it will just hold us back…yes…I need you here now…but…it’s just too impossible for that to happen…five years is long…but I’ll make sure that these two angels right here” I said while my stomach “Will know who Kwon Jiyong is and how great he is…and what role he plays in their lives” I continued while wiping his tears.

“How can you be this positive? Huh?” he asked and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“I guess this attitude of mine is what’s keeping me strong…aside from you of course” I answered.

And there is silence again, it looks like we both don’t know what to say to each other. I’ve pictured this moment already, but I haven’t prepared for it fully. I want to tell him a lot of things, but it seems like my mind is going blank.

“Is it hard being pregnant? Why aren’t you eating? As far as I know…you have an appetite of five men…what happened?” he asked and I chuckled.

“I don’t know…my eating habits changed when I started being busy in the company…I’m trying my best to eat in time and to eat a lot…but then again I guess…it wasn’t enough for I’m still underweight…it’s hard…I’m telling you…being pregnant is really difficult and now I know what Trish feels whenever she calls me crying…my emotions are just too intense and I’m sick of everybody saying that I’m just hormonal or something” I said and he pinched my cheek.

“Aigoo…I think I have to send you a lot of my Kimchi Fried Rice for you to eat” he said and I nod.

“I want that” I told him and he stood up all of a sudden.

“Where are you going?” I asked.

“I’m going to buy ingredients…I’m gonna make Kimchi Fried Rice for you” he answered and I stood up as well and followed him.

“Let’s buy them together” I said and he shook his head.

“No…just stay here…I’m going to ask the boys to come with me…honey….all I want for you to do now is rest and do nothing…this whole workaholic attitude of you is really not going to take you anywhere…now that I’m here…I want you to listen and obey” he said in a very scary way.

“Fine! I’ll bond with Trish instead” I said and he kissed me.

Gosh! There goes his hot lips once again. I feel like I’m being sent in heaven with every second of it. I missed this, I miss everything about him.

“That’s a bit short” I said when he break the kiss.

“We’ll make it longer later” he said and I nod.

“You said that” I said and he laughed.

The boys left with Charles right after and they left me, mom and Trish in the house. Gramps is actually in his other house for he has to take care of something there but he promised us that he will drop by later just to say hi to everyone.

“So…I saw you and Jiyong talking at the pool area awhile ago…how was it?” Trish asked while we’re munching a big box of chocolates.

“We were able to hear our hearts out…it’s a bit emotional of course…but it’s all good…at least we were able to catch up on each other” I answered and she smiled at me.

“Have you talked about your pregnancy and all?” she asked again.

“We did…he told me that he actually thought that Gab was the one who got me pregnant…it’s a little weird to hear that he has d

Please log in to read the full chapter