WILL YOU MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST PERSON?

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I can’t understand what I’m feeling right now, my mind is already blank. The ring on my finger is so surreal and I can’t believe that I’m wearing one right now.

I don’t know, but it’s quite obvious that this ring means something. It’s more than a gift and it shouts the words MARRY ME in bold letters. What will I do now? He totally caught me off guard there.

The moment I went out of the bathroom, I noticed a big pillow on the bed that has the words “Will you marry me?” written on it. I haven’t noticed that awhile ago and just by reading that makes things more real to me.

                                                                                                  

 

“G-dragon…you’re really crazy” I said to myself and a smile appeared on my face.

“Jiyong!” I called out once again.

Truth is, I’m afraid to go out of this room. I’m not that ready to face G-dragon yet because I know that once he sees me, he will get down in one knee and ask that special question and I haven’t thought of what to answer yet.

I don’t know how long have I been staring in space while hugging the huge pillow. I’m totally convincing myself that this is all true. After a while, I’ve decided to give G-dragon a call for some peace of mind.

There was a post-it note on my phone and it says “Good Morning Honey”. It is so sweet of him to even leave me a note.

CALL DECLINED.

What the heck! Why did he hang up on me?

And because I have a feeling that he’s not in the apartment, I came out of the room and as I expected, he’s nowhere to be found. All I can see are colorful post it notes that are stick all over the apartment. And when I looked down, there were rose petals on the floor. It really is cheesy but it’s so romantic.

I started reading three post-its and it says

“I love the way I can’t imagine a day without you in my life”

“I love how complete I feel when I’m with you”

“I love how I would do anything in this world just to make you happy”

This is so sweet! The notes are personally written and it touched me BIGTIME. There are a lot of notes to be read and I’m excited to know the content of each one.

I head to the kitchen to eat breakfast and even my coffee mug has a note stick on it.

                                                                                             

 

When I opened the microwave, there was a note as well that says

“Breakfast specially made for you”

This is by far the sweetest thing that he has ever done to me. I was amazed because he put a lot of effort in making all of this. It made me feel so special and it is so overwhelming.

I’ve tried calling him again but this time, his phone is already off. Oh well, maybe he’s in the middle of work and don’t want to be disturbed.

As I was eating, I noticed notes on his chair and I excitedly read each one of them.

“I love how you always find a new way to “WOW” me”

“I love your cooking”

“I love the way we glance at each other across the room and know what each other is thinking”

I don’t know what to do or think anymore. All these things are just too much for me to handle. Not in my wildest dreams have I imagined that he’s going to do all these things for me.

My heart is so happy right now and I can’t even define it. I feel like screaming and jumping in joy.

I don’t have anything to do for today coz I don’t have work. I’m so bored and all I want to do is see G-dragon. It’s just sad because I know that he’s working and as much as I want to visit him, I can’t because that will just disturb him.

As I sit on the couch, there are notes on it and I read them with a smile on my face.

“I love how you feel when we cuddle”

“I love the softness of your lips against my body”

Seriously, how was he able to do all these things? I mean, writing gazillion notes needs a lot of time and sticking them all over the apartment is also hard.

OK. I’m gonna read all the notes to keep me busy, my heart can’t take the mushiness but I love every single second of it.

“I love your ability to speak without saying a single word”

“I love how you always look deep into my eyes”

“I love the way you hold my hand so tight”

“I love the way you’re not embarrassed to say or do anything in front of me”

His notes are really making my heart melt and it made me realize that he appreciates me more than I appreciate myself.

Almost all of the things and furniture inside the apartment has a note stick on them and I feel like I’m in a scavenger hunt or something.

On the mirror: “I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away”

                             “I love the way you look when you are sleeping”

On G-dragon’s picture: “I love the way you stare at me, it’s as if I’m the most handsome guy in the universe”

On the headboard: “I love the way we sometimes stay up all night and just talk, then watch the sunrise together”

                                     “I love when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you”

                                     “I love laying in bed at night talking about nothing”

                                     “I love waking up to find we’ve been cuddling together all night”

On my make-up set: “I love the softness of your lips against mine”

On one of my lingerie’s : “I love how our bodies just fit together”

                                               “I love the completeness and oneness I feel when we make love”

I don’t have a clue on how many notes have I read already but what I do know is that, I’m happy, my heart is jumping in joy and my head is spinning because of all the good things that I’ve read.

Maybe the saying is true that, in every girl’s life, there is always going to be this one guy that she is insanely in love with. Nothing he can say or do will change it. He will have this amazing ability to make her happy with just one word or glance and he will be her entire world.

I’m floating in air right now while staring at the ring around my finger. It’s really beautiful and it fits me so well. I’m still figuring out why G-dragon is doing this, why is he proposing to me this early when I’m all out in saying that I’m not yet ready to get married. Actually, it’s not that I’m not ready, it is my fear of ending up in a mess after getting married that keeps me holding back. I came from a broken family and I’ve never felt and experienced what is like to have a complete family, I’ve never felt my parents being one. I am afraid that G-dragon and I will just end up being like them. I don’t have that much confidence in myself that I’ll be able to handle a husband and a family. Maybe it’s just my thoughts that’s holding me back, but I’m ready to brush it all off and accept G-dragon’s proposal.

Yes, I will accept his proposal and although I know that it’ll be another unpredictable chapter of our lives, I’m ready to deal with it no matter what. In the first place, who will say no to a proposal like this?

“Hello?” I answered.

“Clarise! It’s Ji eun” the girl on the other line introduced.

“Hey! What can I do for you?” I asked.

“uhmm…can you go here? We have a meeting in an hour and it’s kinda urgent” she asked.

“Oh…OK…I’ll just get ready and I’ll be there in thirty minutes” I told her.

This is a good timing, how I wish the boys are there in the YG building later. I am really dying to see G-dragon already.

I’m in a good mood and it radiates in me. I feel like I’m glowing and I’m smiling widely. I dress up according to my mood and I’m so ready to hit this day.

                                        

 

The moment I went out of the building, a limousine was parked in front and a man came up to me.

                                                                                             

 

“Good Afternoon Clarise-sshi…I’m Chin ho…I’ll be your driver for today” the man said and I looked at him, confused.

OK. I’m actually finding this a little freaky. I mean, this is not normal and riding in a limousine is a bit weird

Please log in to read the full chapter