FOUR? SIX?

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

We've got one more chap left afer this...waaah!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“My wife really looks so good”

“JIYONG!” I shouted in relief and hugged him so tight.

“Where the hell have you been? What took you so long?” I asked while checking his entire body for a bruise or a wound.

Fine. I’m one heck of a paranoid , but you can’t blame me. The last time that we have prepared for a wedding shower, I ended up in the hospital and that’s enough to give me a trauma.

“OK…Clarise…I want you to calm down first before I answer your questions” he said and I just hugged him so tight.

“Aigoo…did I scare you that much?” he asked while gently rubbing my back.

“Yes…I nearly died here” I said in between sobs.

I don’t know why I can’t get over his being late for our party, but him not showing up on time really freaked and scared me. A lot of things have entered my mind already and I almost called all the Saints in heaven just to keep him safe.

“Honey…look at me” he said and forced me to look at him “I’m already here...there’s no need to cry…I’m sorry for making you worry” he continued and kissed me.

“I’m just afraid that something might happen to you or you got kidnapped” I said and he chuckled.

“I did something important awhile ago that’s why I’m late” he said and I sighed.

“How can you make me cry in our wedding shower?” I asked and he looked at me from head to toe.

“Wait…where did you get that y outfit?” he asked as I look at my outfit.

“Trish and Mom bought this for me…OK…I know that it doesn’t suit me at all and my s are showing…but just…let me wear this for tonight” I told him and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“That cleavage” he said while pointing at it using his lips “It’s really distracting…I feel like bringing you somewhere quiet and dark” he continued and I pinched his cheek.

I’m energized for the whole night already and I’m so ready to party. The crowd is just so cool and the dance floor is packed. I can say that this party is rockin’ and as the hostess, I’m quite proud of myself.

“Why aren’t you wearing a y outfit honey?” I asked.

“I don’t have time to change already…why? Aren’t my sole presence not hot?” he asked with full confidence and I rolled my eyes at him.

“Jiyong…you know that I love you so much…right?” I asked and he nods.

“But…I’m get pissed whenever you’re getting so cocky already” I continued and he bit my shoulder.

“HONEY!” I shouted and the YG family who is in one table with us looked at us strangely.

“Aigoo…what’s going on with the two of you?” Se7en asked.

“Nothing…we’re just playing” I answered and they laughed.

“Yah! Playtime can wait…enjoy this party first” Teddy said and I smiled at him.

The night is getting hotter and hotter by the minute and everybody is having a blast. The games already started and it’s driving all of us nuts. Trish and Charles really did a great job with preparing the program.

“May we call on stage….the bride and groom” Charles announced on the microphone and I looked at him and shook my head.

“Wait! It seems like we have a little party pooper right here and her name is Clarise…sadly…she’s the bride” he said and the crowd cheered for me.

I’m really going to kill my brother! How can he call me a party pooper in my own party? Gosh!

“C’mon!” Jiyong said and pulled me up to stand.

I have a feeling that this game is going to be crazy for it already involves me and Jiyong. We have agreed that this party will be clean and dirty stuffs are not allowed even if it’s a bachelor and bachelorette’s party. I don’t know but I feel like the usual traditions of a wedding don’t suit us anymore for we have kids already.

“What are we going to do here?” I asked Trish and she just winked at me.

“OK…we have questions here inside this fish bowl andall you have to do is pick one question …I’ll ask them to you…then write your answers on that white board” Trish explained.

“Here’s the catch…your answers should match each other…if not…you’ll do a consequence” Charles added and I sighed.

What kinds of questions will they ask? Oh my! I’m so nervous about this for I’m not the type of person who will remember first dates and first gifts thing-y.

“Jiyong…you pick the first question” Trish said and he obeyed.

“Who is better in handling money?” Charles asked.

Well, I can’t really say that I’m good in handling money for I also have my own fair share of splurging moments like him. Thing is, I am the one budgeting for our family and whenever I see that we’re going over the budget, I always stop him from splurging.

“Jiyong’s answer is…Clarise and Clarise’s answer is Me” Trish said and Jiyong and I gave each other high fives.

“How can you say that Clarise is good in handling money?” Charles asked Jiyong.

“I guess it’s pretty obvious that I’m the big spender in our household…and she’s the one controlling me…I’m proud to say that she’s the one holding my bank account” he said and I chuckled.

“oohh…that means…Clarise have all the power to your money?” Trish asked and he nods.

Well, yes. I’m the one handling all his money and I didn’t force him to give it to me. He was the one who decided it for like what he said, he’s a big spender and because he’s already a family man now, he has to save up for our family’s future and lessen all the spending.

“Only a true man can surrender even his money to his woman” Charles said and I agree to him.

“Clarise…do the honors of picking a question this time” Charles said and I did what was told.

“This is going to be so fun!” he said in excitement and I started feeling nervous.

“What is the first word that you ever said to each other after having for the first time?”

Ok. This is a bit hard for me coz I have an amnesia and as far as I can remember I haven’t read anything about this on my diary. The only thing that was written there is “Jiyong is the best partner that I ever had”.

“Let’s see” Charles said and checked our boards.

“It’s obvious…they have a different answer” he continued.

“Clarise answered…Hey! While Jiyong answered…nothing” Trish said and I looked at Jiyong and he just smiled at me.

“Kindly explain why your answers don’t match” Trish said.

“uhmm…I can’t remember a thing because I have an amnesia…right? But I do have a feeling that I said hey that night” I said and Jiyong laughed.

“What about you?” Charles asked Jiyong.

“I can clearly remember that night…we were in Japan and things got a little fast that time…but yeah…it was great” he said and the crowd cheered “We didn’t say anything to each other after having for she passed out right away” he continued and I looked at him in disbelief.

That is so crazy! How can I pass out right away if according to my diary, it was the best that I’ve ever had. Of course, I’ll talk to him and at least thank him, right?

“It looks like you tire her easily” Trish said and I started to blush.

“I think so” Jiyong said and I tried kicking him but failed.

The questions kept on coming and they’re getting dirtier and naughtier by the minute. We have drank a few

Please log in to read the full chapter