I DARE YOU.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Charles is still worried about Seungri and that is because he is thinking that I am dating that noisy guy. I just don’t know his reaction once he learned that I’m having a good time with G-dragon and we’re using that secret door to have fun.

‘’Tell me honestly….are you really going out with Seungri?” Charles asked while driving.

“I’m telling you…we’ll just hang out…this doesn’t mean anything…it’s not even a date” I told him.

“I’m not convinced at all Clarise…I know you…you’re so good at this…you’re an expert…actually” he said and I laughed.

“Let’s just say that I want to change….I am trying to change and I know my limitations…I know that I can’t touch any guy from the company” I said and he looked at me.

“What? I’m being honest here” I said and he smirked.

“I’ll ask Seungri later…I just want to make sure that you’re not doing anything” he said and I sighed.

So my own brother has no trust at me AT ALL. I can’t believe him! I may be a player but I still deserve his trust, especially I’m his sister.

“I don’t know why you’re not believing me…I mean…I’m your sister…you should believe whatever crap I’m saying” I told him and he smirked.

“I do trust you in everything…but not with this…not with relationships and love…I know how you play...and you play it really fast and dirty” he said and I slapped his arm.

“What do you mean by dirty?” I asked.

“You mess with guys…sleep with them…make them believe that you are theirs and after a week…you’ll just throw them away and in just a snap they’re going to see you in another man’s arm already…that’s what dirty means” he explained.

“For your information Charles…I only slept with three men in my entire life…the first was when I was eighteen…second was when I was nineteen…third was last year…when I was twenty one…wait….make that four…I just had my doze this year” I told him and he looked at me in disbelief.

“Four? Are you sure? Coz if I’m going to ask you how many guys have you hooked up with…I’m so sure that you won’t be able to answer it” he said and I looked at him curiously.

“And why is that?” I asked in annoyance.

“Because…you can’t count all of them already…what age have you started dating?” he asked.

“Fifteen” I answered.

“OK….let’s start when you’re fifteen…how many guys have you dated ever since?” he asked and I started thinking and calculating.

“See? I told you…it’ll take you years to even track all those men down…I’m so sure that you have forgotten their names and how they look like” he said and I nod.

“Well…you’re right…I can’t remember all the guys that I’ve dated and I can’t even count them coz they’re too many…I can’t even remember their names and faces…but one thing is for sure…I’ve enjoyed being with all of them” I said proudly.

“But don’t you think it’s time for you to stop playing and start being serious? I mean…karma can hunt you anytime and once it catches you…I’m so sure that you won’t be happy at all” he said and I smirked.

“I don’t know…I just hate being single…I’m not that good with it” I told him.

“I’m already there…but you can date one man for years….or even forever…you don’t have to go by your  self imposed rule that….guys expire and love expires...that dating for you is for only one week…what if the right man for you already came into your life and you just took him for granted…and by the time that you want him so bad….you can’t have him coz another woman is in his arms already…I’m sure you’ll regret that forever” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

I don’t know why Charles suddenly started all these PEP talk about me and my dating rules and my games and all the stupid things that I do, I just want him to end this talk and just let me be.

“Charles…I don’t know why you’re so in annoying right now…please…just drive fast coz I really want to get out of this stupid car already” I told him and he sighed.

“I’m just making you realize a lot of things Clarise” he said.

“This will only go down to one point….right? And that is…leave the YG artists alone…don’t even dare to date them…and this simple hanging out with Seungri or whoever Big Bang member is there in Odaiba waiting for me will be clean…no flirting….no kissing…no touching…no …am I correct or am I right?” I asked.

“You are correct…and definitely…right” he said and I hissed.

At last! We arrived at Odaiba and I can get out of the tension packed car of my brother. I still can’t believe that he doesn’t trust me at all.

“There they are” I told Charles and the boys came to us.

“Hyung…we’ll borrow Isabel first…is that OK?” Seungri asked and I looked at my brother who is looking at me as if he wants to say no.

“Where are you guys going anyway?” he asked.

“We’re just going to roam around” G-dragon answered and I looked at G-dragon and he was smiling widely at me.

“You can come if you want hyung” Taeyang said and I shook my head in protest.

“No…he’s got something to do…he needs to go back to the hotel right now…am I right Charles?” I asked and he looked at me and sighed.

“Isabel is correct…I still have things to finish...you guys have fun” he said and I patted his back.

“So…can we go now?” I asked the boys.

“Oh…OK…c’mon!” Seungri said but Charles grabbed my hand all of a sudden.

“Can I have a minute with her? I forgot to tell her something” Charles said and dragged me near the car.

I feel like a ten year old with a very strict mother who can’t leave me alone and is really worried that I’ll do something stupid behind her back.

“What?” I asked and looked at the boys who are looking at us.

“Remember all the things that I’ve said Clarise…behave…please” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“It’s all noted in my in brain Charles…I will not do anything…OK? Happy?” I told him.

“OK…I’ll call you later” he said and I just nod my head.

“I’ll go now…I promise to be the angel that you want me to be” I said and he laughed.

Charles is really getting on my nerves already and he has ruined my happy mood. Now, I can’t even smile because I’m too pissed.

“Jiyong-ah…we’ll leave now” Taeyang said after my brother’s car left.

“Huh?” I said, confused.

“They will leave already” G-dragon said and I looked at him.

“Isabel…Jiyong hyung told us that he likes you and he wants to know you better and we’re just here for support” Seungri said an

Please log in to read the full chapter