ONE NIGHT = MY LIFE.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I don’t know why he’s knocking on my door in the middle of the night and I have a feeling that I’m up for something unexpected once again. I took a deep breath, got out of bed and opened the door and there he is, looking so handsome while staring at me.

“Yes?” I asked coldly with my arms crossed over my chest.

Well, he didn’t even answer my question instead, he pulled me closer to him and kissed me which shocked me, BIGTIME. At that point, all I want to do is stop whatever we’re doing, pull out from the kiss and slap him on the face but the weird thing is, I can’t. I’m enjoying every second of it again and it’s just a damn kiss.

We went inside my room and had the longest make-out session of my entire life. I don’t know how long we kissed and teased each other’s body but what I know is, none of us would want to stop. Next thing we know it, our clothes are scattered on the floor and I’m bare . We didn’t talk at all, all we did was stare at each other’s eyes while our bodies are doing its thing. Our lower bodies have a mind of their own while we’re talking with each other in a silent way using our eyes.

I know it’s a mistake but there are certain things in life where you know it’s a mistake but you don’t really know it’s a mistake.

With our tired bodies and spent up passion, we lay beside each other in bed, staring in space and embraced with silence. My mind is blank and all of the things that I was thinking before all this happened were erased from my mind. I came back to my senses when he pulled me closer to him and hugged me so tight. His warmth will really make you feel secured and all of your worries will vanish in a snap. He knows how to make a girl satisfied with his every touch.

“I hate the awkwardness after ” I said all of a sudden making him laugh.

“Why?” he asked while my hair.

“It makes me think whether I’ve satisfied my partner…something like that” I answered.

“It’s not about the satisfaction…it’s about two persons feeling that they are one even just for a few hours” he said and I looked at him.

“And did you felt that?....You’re so silent…I mean…some guys would just brag about their performance or voice out what they feel…with you? I can’t even read whatever’s in your mind” I told him.

“I did feel like we’re one…and it’s better to just stay quiet and keep all the feelings that I have inside me instead of saying it out loud” he said while caressing my cheek.

There is something about this guy that will make you want him more. Yes, he’s handsome but it’s more than just his pretty face, it’s something inside of him. I can say that he is pure and his heart is soft and loving.

“Are you really like this? I mean…you stare so much…you love looking into people’s eyes deeply…I must say…it’s a bit freaky” I said and he laughed.

“I know that it’s rude to stare at someone and I don’t usually zone off while looking at someone in the eyes…but you’re eyes are different” he answered and I looked at him curiously.

“Your eyes are like words…..they can be read…it’s amazing how much I already know about you just by what your eyes have told me” he continued and I chuckled.

“That’s really freaky…OK…let’s test that” I said and he laughed and brushed some hair away from my face.

“If you already know me…what have you seen in my eyes?” I asked.

“You’re not tough at all…you are a soft person but only pretends to be strong because that’s what you want people to see…you are fragile and you need someone to protect you from being broken” he answered and I looked at him in disbelief.

“Well…I have to agree that I’m fragile…but it’s just natural…all girls are….but for me…I’m not fragile because I’m a girl…I’m fragile because I’m human…I can be soft at times but I’d rather act strong than let other people abuse my softness” I told him.

“You’re really different from other girls” he said and I laughed.

“I’m just a normal girl who is comfortable with who she is…I don’t believe in changing yourself for anybody and I think it’s really important for a girl to be as comfortable with themselves as possible…I am an independent woman who no longer waits by the phone for her boyfriend and pees herself in scary movies…I don’t let people define me coz I have a better definition of myself than them” I said while drawing little circles on his chest.

“Speaking of boyfriends…are you by any chance in a relationship?” he asked and I looked away.

Actually, I don’t want to talk about relationships, boyfriends or anything that has to do with love. I don’t want us to be so comfortable with each other coz this is not right.

“As far as I know…I’m not in a relationship neither do I have a boyfriend” I answered awkwardly.

“Why? I mean…you’re beautiful…interesting and it’s impossible for a guy not to fall in love with you” he said and I smiled at him awkwardly.

“I don’t know…for me…a relationship is a constant battle for adjustments…it’s about learning to accept all the things about your partner and being accepted for what you are…problem with me is…..I’m not yet ready to be in that battle and I’m not open for adjustments…I still need to learn how to accept and I don’t think a guy can handle who I really am…I’m wise when it comes to relationships” I told him.

“What do you mean by wise?” he asked and I took a deep breath.

“A wise girl kisses but doesn’t love…listens but doesn’t believe…and leaves before she is left” I answered.

“That is really wise” he said and I rest my head on his chest.

After that, he started asking me random questions about me and I just found myself answering to every questions even though, I don’t like to open myself to him.

“I can’t believe this” I said and he caressed my cheek.

“Huh?” he asked curiously.

“I spend one night with you…next thing I know it…I end up telling you my life” I answered and he kissed my forehead.

“I’m privileged and honored to know your story” he said and I laughed.

Well, I filtered everything that I’ve shared with him. He still doesn’t know that Charles is my brother, that I’m using a different identity and I ran away from home because of my very twisted family.

“Don’t you think this is a mistake? That…we’ll regret this in the end?” he asked.

“The past is useless…you can’t change it…you might as well live the rest of your life as pleasantly as possible…our lives are defined by moments…especially the ones we never see coming” I told him and he leaned in for a kiss.

“And I think…we should call this a night…let’s sleep and rest our tired bodies” I said and he kissed me again.

We didn’t sleep after that, of course. We did it again until the sun strikes on our bodies. The sun is our cue that we have to go back to the normal us again, that we should just forget what happened last night and just move on.

“You have to go back to your room now” I told him.

“Why?”  he asked.

“Because you need to…and we have so many things to do today” I answered and he hugged me.

“Honestly…I don’t want to go” he said and I chuckled.

This is the start of it. I can already feel that he is going to fall for me and I’m sure that I’ll win the deal with Trish. I don’t want him to be so attached to him and I don’t want him to be hurt so much once he learns that I’m just playing around.

“OK…I’ll go now…I almost forgot I promised my members that I’ll treat them for lunch” he said and I nod.

“It’s almost lunch…you don’t have much time to rest…go!” I told him and he laughed.

He wrapped himself with my duvet and picked up his clothes while I open the secret door. It’s funny coz I see that do

Please log in to read the full chapter