THAT STAR REPRESENTS OUR HOPE.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hey guys! I know that drama is coming and I have to say...it'll go for a few chaps...but...I have something for you that will really...shock you? or can piss you...but yeah...hang in there for this fic will soon end...anyways...thanks a lot for supporting this story...and guys! I need to hear you out so feel free to leave a comment. Have a good day!  <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why am I feeling so different about this surprise? I just wish that this is a plain sweet move or a date to make-up with all the inconsiderate things that he did to me days ago and not to condition me with his stupid plans to come.

“Seriously honey…where are you taking me?” I asked while looking outside the window.

“It’s a surprise…why would I tell you?” he said and I rolled my eyes at him.

“C’mon! I can feel that we’re so far from home …are we in a province already?” I asked and he grabbed my hand and kissed it.

“We’re a bit far from home…but this is still Seoul” he said and I nod.

It’s really a long ride and I fell asleep in the middle of our trip. Gosh! I’m used to long trips before but now, I feel so tired and I’m not in my element as well.

“Is this the place?” I asked when he stopped the car.

“Yes…c’mon” he said and got out first then opened my door for me.

OH MY GOSH! This is really a shock! OK. Calm down Clarise, I know that this is one of your all time romantic date fantasy but you have to be prim and proper and try not to spazz so much.

“Surprise” Jiyong said in a sweet way while leading me near.

I can’t believe that I’m seeing a hot air balloon in front of me and it thrills me coz even though I’ve experienced riding one before, one of my romantic dreams is to ride in a hot air balloon with the one that I love. Now I’m more convinced that Jiyong have psychic powers and he can read my mind and even my heart.

                                                                                                             

 

“WOW!” I said in awe.

“Love it?” he asked and I looked at him.

“I really love it!” I said and he kissed my temple.

I don’t know how he did this, but it totally blew me away. This is one of the most memorable dates that we’ve ever had and I’m saying this even before we start everything.

“After you” he said and I stepped in the basket under the balloon.

“Are you excited?” he asked while wrapping his arms around my waist from the back.

“I am…simply because this is a dream come true to me” I told him and he kissed my shoulder.

“I know…I’ve read this on your diary before” he said and I turned to look at him in surprise.

“What?” I asked.

“I’ve read this in your diary….the one that you’ve been keeping in your mom’s house…mom showed it to me…I’m sorry for reading it” he said and I chuckled.

Well, what he read is the diary that I’ve been keeping since I was in gradeschool and it was already long forgotten. Mom kept it for she finds it really cute and according to her, it will bring back a lot of my childhood memories. What I didn’t know I that Jiyong have read it and I’m now being covered with embarrassment.

“That diary was so old…I was around ten when I started writing that” I told him and he leaned his forehead on mine.

“I know…your handwriting is not readable…but what caught me is the way you see through love…all your fantasies about it and your plan if ever you’ve already found the love of your life” he said and I smirked.

“I have so many fantasies about love and dating…and I guess…in my erased memory…there are still lots of them” I said.

“I saw a different side of you while reading that diary…actually…I compared it with the one that you’ve had recently and I’ve proven that you’re still as innocent as you are when you were ten…it’s just that…you’ve experienced a lot already and you’re in-love” he said and I gave him a peck on the lips.

“Let’s just say that my innocence can go in levels…and even though I can’t remember the things that I’ve wrote in my recent diary…I know that all our memories are in it...if only I have it now” I said and he hugged me so tight.

“Honey…you can’t remember me at all the day you woke up after being in a coma…but your heart knows me so well and the reason why we’re here right now is because you’ve listened to your heart and brushed all the fears that you have…and to me…that is what’s important…your lost memories of me doesn’t count anymore…what you remember of me now is what matters most” he said and I started tearing up.

I don’t know, but the way he says the words and the look in his eyes made me feel so emotional and this is the first time that I’ve ever felt like we’re almost parting and he’s about to say goodbye.

“You’re right…my lost memories aren’t important anymore for whatever I do and how much I try…I cannot gain it again…what I want to do now is make more memories with you…and this time…I’m sure that it won’t be erased anymore” I said and he wiped my tears.

“We have to hold on to these memories Clarise…it’ll be our strength” he said and I kissed him.

The ride lasted for half an hour and the moment we reached the ground, Jiyong and I felt like we entered the hottest sauna the world has for it was hot in that basket but nevertheless, we had fun and the talk that we had while we’re up in the air was priceless.

“What’s next?” I asked.

“We’ll watch a movie” he said and I nod.

“Sounds good…where?” I asked and he smiled at me.

“Here” he said and I looked around and saw a big empty space.

“Here? Are you playing with me again?” I asked and he laughed.

“I’m serious…c’mon” he said and led to somewhere.

OK. Is Valentine’s Day moved to December already? I mean, with what I’m seeing now, it’s like he has planned this date for Valentine’s day but he just can’t wait for it so he decided to make it earlier.

                                                                                                            

 

“You are really something Kwon Jiyong” I told him and he led me to the blanket.

“Am I?” he asked pretending to be innocent.

“What are we going to watch tonight?” I asked and he just smiled at me.

Oh gosh! We’re gonna watch Gone with the Wind! This is really so great! I mean, we’re going to watch one of my timeless and forever favorite movie, well, next to The Notebook. 

                                                                                                                    

 

“Gosh!” I said and he pulled me closer to him.

“I know that you love this movie as well...so…here it is” he said and I looked at him with a huge smile on my face.

“Don’t tell me I also wrote this on my diary” I said and he chuckled.

“Well…I’ve read a couple of entries wherein you have mentioned it…but…you have told me way back that you love this along with The Notebook…and you even said that you’ve cried so many times because of this” he said and I nod.

“This is one of my favorites…it’s just epic…and yes…I’ve cried a million times because of this” I told him and he chuckled.

“Can you control your tears? I mean…

Please log in to read the full chapter