THANK YOU FOR THE HELP.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

I wasn’t able to sleep well last night for I keep on thinking about my proposal to Clarise. Yes, she is already wearing the ring but she doesn’t even have a clue on what it is for and I’m really scared of her answer once I pop the question to her. I have a strong feeling that she will reject me but of course, it’s not going to change anything for I can wait forever till she’s ready.

And because I cannot sleep at all, I started planning for my surprise event for her later. I want this day to be special for the both of us and can also be the celebration of our reconciliation.

My ideas are a bit lame and after an hour of thinking, I gave up and have decided to call for help. It’s already one in the morning and I know that people are already in dreamland but I’m going to take a chance and ask for some help.

“Hello?” Charles hyung answered.

“Hyung…it’s Jiyong” I greeted.

“Oh! What happened?” he asked.

“Did I wake you up hyung?” I asked shyly.

“Actually…I’m not sleeping yet…I’m just watching a movie” he answered.

“Aaaa…can I ask for your help hyung?” I asked.

I’ve just thought that if there’s someone who can help me, the right person is the closest to Clarise and obviously, that will be her brother.

“Sure…wait…you haven’t asked her yet?” he asked.

“Not yet hyung…I’ve given her hints and she’s openly telling me that she’s not good with it yet…that is what’s holding me back” I answered and sighed.

“Where is she now? Is she still awake?” he asked and I looked at Clarise who is already sleeping soundly.

“She’s already sleeping” I answered.

“Good…I’ll go there” he said and hanged up.

I am so thankful that Charles hyung is always ready to help and this time, I’ll make sure that this proposal will be successful.

“Hyung” I greeted.

“Jiyong…let’s start with this already so that we can prepare everything” he said and we head to the dining area to brainstorm.

“Are you sure Clarise is really sleeping? We don’t wanna get busted again” he told me and I chuckled.

“She’s in deep sleep hyung…don’t worry” I said.

Charles hyung and I started throwing our ideas and we are still in the dark. I can’t understand why it is hard to plan for these kinds of events, all I know is, I want the best and the most convincing.

“Ah! I think I know someone who can help us with this” Charles hyung said and I looked at him curiously.

“Who is this person?” I asked.

“It’s Clarise’s forever gal pal…her bestfriend…Trish” he answered confidently.

“But hyung…it’s already late…is there even a chance that we can talk to her in this hour?” I asked.

“Leave it all to me” Charles hyung said with a wink and I chuckled.

Charles hyung never stopped calling Trish and after a few more calls, she already picked up and that made me really happy.

“Hel….lo?” Trish answered lazily.

“Hey Trish! It’s Charles” he introduced.

“I’m so sorry to disturb you…but I really need your help” he said.

“Oh gosh! Did something happen to Clarise? Did she commit suicide? Oh my! I’m really going to kill that ex-boyfriend of her” she ranted and we laughed.

“No silly! Why would she do that? I didn’t even know that she have suicidal tendencies” Charles hyung said.

“Well…Clarise is super hurt because of their break-up….she’s totally lost…and Charles…you know that …her stupidity can kill her” she answered and I feel a little guilty.

Actually, Clarise and I haven’t talked about our two weeks break-up ever since we got back together, we both agreed to just bury it in our memories and never bring it up again. I didn’t know that she’s been so miserable because of that, it’s making me sad and guilty.

“Just to inform you….your lovely bestfriend and Jiyong is back together again” Charles hyung said and she gasped.

“Seriously? I knew it!” she said.

“What’s the matter then?” she added.

“Well…Jiyong needs your hep…he’s here actually” he said.

“Hi Trish…sorry for waking you up” I greeted.

“Hi! Nice meeting you…finally!” she said.

“Nice meeting you too…I’m sorry for being stupid and hurting your bestfriend” I apologized.

“Oh…it’s nothing! Let’s not talk about it because I get emotional every time I remember that…anyways…what can I do for you?” she asked cheerfully.

“I’m…well…I’m planning for a proposal and I can’t think of any good ideas…so I asked Charles hyung’s help but we’re not satisfied with our ideas then hyung have thought about you and yeah…we contacted you” I answered.

“Wait…a proposal? Is this a wedding proposal with a ring and a guy down on one knee?” she asked in shock and we laughed.

“Yes…I’m going to ask Clarise to marry me” I told her and she squealed.

“Oh my gosh! This is a shock!” she said.

“OK…enough with all the spazzing Trish…share your ideas to us already….it’s late and we’re running out of time” Charles hyung said.

“Have she told you anything about her dream proposal?” I asked.

“Truth is…she has the simplest fantasy about it…first of all…she’s really not into marriage and all…but of course…she already changed that perception…she just wants it to be romantic like in the movies” she answered.

Why haven’t I thought of that? I mean, she’s so fond of watching chic flicks, I should’ve just get an idea there.

“Can you elaborate that?” Charles hyung asked.

“Flowers…sweet speech…small surprise…that will surely sweep her off her feet” she said and I started thinking of all the chic flicks that I’ve watched.

“How about post it notes! Write the things that you want to say to her…then stick it all around the house for some thrill” she said and I smiled because I’m all good with her suggestion.

“I like that Idea” Charles hyung said.

“You see…Clarise like personally made things…she’s really not into big and expensive surprises…a simple note can make her happy” she said and I smiled.

“What are you planning to write on the post its?” Charles hyung asked.

“Yesterday she wrote me the reasons why she loves me…I think I’ll do that as well” I answered.

“Oh my! That’s so sweet!” Trish shrieked and I giggled.

“Do you have more in mind?” Charles hyung asked Trish.

“Yeah…why not buy a pillow that says “Will you marry me?” then put it beside her in bed…so that the moment she wakes up…the first thing she will see is that pillow” she answered.

“How about the ring…where will that take place?” Charles hyung asked.

“Truth is…she’s already wearing it” I told them.

Actually, I’m already regretting that I put the ring on her finger without her knowing it. What if she removes it? That will surely crush my heart in bits.

“What?” they asked in unison.

“I’m already hopeless…she’s been telling me that she doesn’t want to get engaged and all…I thought that by putting the ring on her without her knowing will change her mind…I just don’t know what to do once she removes it” I told them.

“Well…that’s pretty heroic…I’m sure Clarise will freak out the moment she sees that ring…I can already imagine her red and blank face” Trish said while laughing.

In the end, the three of us came up with so many things and Charles hyung and I went out to buy the things that we need for the surprise. We bought paints for the pillow for don’t have time to have the words printed on it so I’ll just write it using the paint, and then, we bought tons of post its for me to write notes on.

It took me hours to finish everything. It’s already five in the morning and I’m still writing on the post its. I have written a lot already but it feels like it’s not enough and I still have so many things to say to her.

After everything’s done, I placed the pillow beside her and stick the post its all over the apartment. I also made pancakes for breakfast then even without sleep, I head to the YG building to do the most important thing of all.

“Oh! Why are you so early?” Teddy hyung asked when I walked in the studio.

“I have something important to do hyung” I answered.

“Can I ask you what it is?” he asked and I took a deep breath.

“It’s still the proposal…I haven’t asked her yet” I answe

Please log in to read the full chapter