HEY HONEY!

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“They are” Charles answered and I gasped in shock.

Now this is weird. I was just praying days ago for them to have a concert here, and now, they’re really here. God must’ve liked me so much for he’s just too considerate and kind to me.

“Are you damn sure?” I asked my brother for the hundredth time.

“I told you…we’re here for their concert…I actually thought that you already know it for they’ve been promoting it for months already” he said and I shook my head.

“I’m not aware of it coz I’ve been so occupied with so many things…not to mention I’ve been so out of civilization these past few months” I told him and he laughed.

“Jiyong cannot be happier when sajangnim told us that they’re going to push through with the concert here…he’s looking forward to meeting you...no…he’s DYING to see you” he said and I smiled.

“I feel the same way as well…but…this is still surreal for me…and there is a possibility that we might not see each other coz as you can see…I’m locked up and heavily guarded…every step that I take is reported to those monsters…meeting him is a bit far from possible” I said and he sighed.

Well, this whole thing is making my heart jump in glee, but I don’t want to put my hopes up for there are so many people watching over me and if they happen to tell those monsters that I met up with my “mistress” I’ll surely be in big trouble. My father in-law once told me that he’d be appointing me to our American branch once I tried communicating with Jiyong and I don’t want that to happen because I’ll be so far away from him already.

“Have I told you that Trish is with us as well?” Charles asked and my eyes got big because of shock.

“Really?” I asked.

“Yep! That’s why you don’t have to worry about your meet up with Jiyong because we’d be planning so well for this reunion to push through” he answered and I smiled at him.

“The only question for you now is….are you ready to face Jiyong with that baby bump of yours?” he asked and I touched my stomach.

“I don’t know…I can’t even imagine myself telling him that he’s going to be a father soon…I have a feeling that he’d be much hurt because he’s going to leave me and his babies once again after that meeting…truth is…I’m having second thoughts now if I still have to show up in that concert and meet him for I know that it will just pain him more…only the thought of us saying goodbye is hurting me now…what more if I’m doing it in person already?” I asked and he patted my hand.

“Clarise…I don’t know how to pull this off as well for this is going to be difficult…but…Jiyong wants to see you even just for a few minutes for he knows that this is the only chance that he’s got…he has waited long for this” he said and I nod.

One reason why I don’t want to meet up with him is the fear of not being able to let go. I’m longing for him and all I want is to be with him, but then again I know that it’s just too impossible for now and even with a good plan, I have a feeling that things will screw up for dad and my in-laws eyes are everywhere, I’ll just be putting Jiyong’s life in danger actually and I don’t want him to be dragged in this for he’s going through a lot already.

“Fine…plan something out and I’ll totally cooperate with you guys…don’t hesitate to ask mom for help…when is this concert by the way?” I asked.

“The concert is tomorrow…but…the boys’ rehearsals today will end early….so if we can make a plan now…you might be able to see Jiyong already” he said and my heart just raced by the thought of it.

“Are you going to stay here in your office till later?” he asked and I shook my head.

“Actually…I have a doctors’ appointment in a few minutes” I told him and he snapped his fingers.

“Ah! I have an idea!” he said and pulled out his phone right away.

Charles excused himself and went out of my office. My brother is really into this and he will take every opportunity just for me and Jiyong to see each other.

“I’m back” Charles said after a while.

“I’m getting ready to go out…wanna come with me?” I asked and he just smiled at me.

“Sure! But…can we wait for a few more minutes till we go?” he asked and I looked at him curiously.

“Charles...I’m gonna run late if we’ll not leave now” I told him and he smiled at me.

Now I’m being suspicious. I can feel that something is cooking in my brother’s head and it’s going to be a big blow later. I just wish that he has thought of a plan that will surely work for I don’t want us to get busted.

“What time are we leaving?” I asked after a few minutes.

“Oh! NOW! C’mon!” he said and carried my bag for me.

What is happening? I’m starting to get nervous now for I don’t know any of his plans.

The moment we got out of my office, my bodyguards came near me right away and I sighed upon seeing them. As I’ve said, I’m heavily guarded and sometimes I feel like I’m more than secured than the Obama kids.

“Hi! I’m Charles…Clarise’s sister” Charles introduced himself to the four hard rock men.

“They won’t talk to you Charles…they rarely answer whenever I ask them questions” I told him and he chuckled.

“Madam…are we going now?” bodyguard number one asked.

“uhmm….”

“uhmm…her mom is going to accompany us to the doctor…and I think you know her…she doesn’t want any strangers” Charles said and I looked at him weirdly.

“I’m sorry Sir…but we were not informed about that” bodyguard number two said.

“But Gramps will be with me as well…the Guichens said that whenever I’m with my mom’s family especially with Gramps…you guys can just let me go” I told them and they called their boss.

Charles and I waited patiently for the big and toned bodyguard to finish his call. I don’t have a clue on anything yet and I’m just going with the flow.

“Madam…your father said that he will call your mother first before we let you go alone” he said and I nod.

“Alright…we’ll wait here” I said and went to the lounge area.

Minutes passed by and we’re still waiting for my precious father to call. Charles on the other hand is so busy with his phone and I can see that he’s in deep thoughts and analyzation.

“Are your bodyguards really that buffy?” Charles asked while looking at the four jerks.

“Yes…they’re much scarier than the ones we had when we’re young” I answered.

“I don’t know why the Guichens have to put you in this situation…I mean…you’re no gold…you can protect yourself and all…and isn’t it in your contract that they will let you do whatever you want to do with your life? Why are they locking you up all of a sudden?” he asked and I sighed.

“They are bastards! I cannot even understand why I let them do this to me…I mean…I know in myself that I need to fight back…but for some reasons…I can’t” I said and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Don’t worry…this will end soon…I’m going to be here already and those ers will face death” he said confidently and I laughed so hard.

“That’s my man!” I said and he smirked.

At last our dad called already and confirmed that I’m going to be with Gramps and mom today which only means that my y bodyguards will leave me alone. Well, that’s part of my Gramps’ and the Guichens conditions. Gramps talked to Gab’s dad about my situation and he demanded that whenever I’m with them, I will be bodyguard free which my “father in-law” agreed upon.

“Wait…where’s my car?” I asked when I found that my car is missing.

“It’s parked right there” he answered and pointed at my car that is beside a familiar vehicle.

“That’s mom’s hummer…right?” I asked and he nods.

“So mom is really going to be with us” I said and he smiled at me.

“Just wait and see” he said and dragged me to the car.

Something is not right here. Mom’s car is here as well as Gramps. What is this, a family outing?

“Hey!” Calvin said upon opening my car’s door.

“What are you doing there?” I asked angrily.

Gosh! This is totally insane for I hate it whenever the twins use my car. I have a feeling that I’ll be buying another car by tomorrow for they will surely do something stupid later.

“Calm down…I’m here to help” he said and the other door opened and Carl’s head popped out.

Please log in to read the full chapter