CAN YOU JUST KIDNAP ME?

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

(Next day)

“Honey” Jiyong called softly.

“mmmm”

“I have to go now…we have rehearsals in about an hour” he said and I jerked up right away.

OK. I’m not ready for this. Why does he have to leave so early? I mean, I haven’t prepared for any goodbye speech yet. I’m still having a good time and I’m savoring every second that we’re together and now, here he is, shaking me to wake up just to say goodbye like we’re still going to see each other later.

“Can you not go yet?” I asked with in my saddest tone.

“I wish I can….but….our concert is this evening and I have to get my up on that stage ready” he answered and I gave out a pout.

“I know that you’re not ready for goodbye yet…but…we’re still going to see each other later…right? Charles hyung told me that he’s going to bring you to our concert…so…we’ll still have time for goodbyes” he said and it pained me more.

“Can you just kidnap me? I mean…everything’s possible to you” I said and he chuckled.

“If only I have the power to go against your family…I will…but we’ll see later…if I can’t say goodbye….I might put you in a big bag and bring you back home” he said and I hugged him.

A lot of things are going in my mind right now, I’m even thinking of sneaking away from dad and the Guichens. Yes, I’m this eager to leave those monsters for all I want is to be with Jiyong and nothing matters already.

“Little girl…I know that it’s hard…but…you’ll still see Jiyong later” mom told me while I’m clinging to Jiyong like a Koala bear.

“Honey…you’re making it all hard for me…like what mom said…we’ll see each other again later” he said and I sighed.

“But what if the monsters don’t permit me to go?” I asked like a little kid.

“Don’t worry about that…I already called your dad and told him that I’ve invited you to watch a concert later…he knows that we’re going to watch Big Bang…and it seems fine to him” mom said.

Why do I feel like something bad is going to happen later? I mean, dad is not that good in being true to his word and I don’t trust him at all. I hate what’s happening right now!

Jiyong and the boys left after my whining and close to childish tantrums. If it weren’t for Gramps, I wouldn’t even believe their “You’ll still see each other later” thing. Either way, I don’t want to put my high ups that we’ll still be able to spend some time later for we never know when problems come.

“Nippy…why are you going all dramatic? I mean…you still be able to spend some little time with Jiyong later” Trish said and I hissed.

“I’m being like this because I don’t want to say goodbye to him AT ALL…actually…I’ve realized that my decision of not meeting him yesterday is much better than this coz now…I can’t let go already” I told her and she sighed.

“Look…yesterday was one heck of a memorable moment for the two of you…so no need to regret meeting him…and nippy…you should’ve prepared yourself for this goodbye” she said and I shook my head.

“Can you make a plan or something….I want to go back to Korea already” I told her and it shocked the hell out of her.

Yes, this is how I badly want to come back with them to Korea. I’m ready to screw things up just for the sake of my sanity. This is already an opportunity to leave and I can just grab it, I just need a good plan and I’m off.

“Nippy…we can’t plan for a great escape once again...it’s just too impossible” Trish said.

“But…we were able to plan my great escape before…right? It was successful…I made it to Korea…this isn’t any different from that” I told her and she shook her head.

“No…this is so different from before…why? Because when you planned your “escape from this suffocating world” thing…you are still a bit free…you’re not under a freakin contract and a company is not depending on you …to make it all simple…you don’t have anything to lose before unlike now” she explained and I sighed.

“So…I’m just going to sulk here in one corner and wait for five years? You know what nippy? Last night was the best day of my life….I mean…I feel like I was in heaven…I felt loved and needed...I cannot even feel a bit of that in my plain world right now…and I’m ready to give up everything just for me to get out of it” I told her and she hugged me.

“Nippy…if only I can do something with that…it pains me to see you in this state…I know how much you want to be with Jiyong…but…you have to condition yourself that it’s impossible for you to be together this time” she said and I cried hard.

After that, I just decided to work for my mind to be

Please log in to read the full chapter