AN END AND ANOTHER BEGINNING.

Love Expiration
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

And there it goes, my whole life officially turned upside down and I’m now locked up in a prison cell without even defending myself or fighting for what I want. I know that this decision will once again be counted as my most stupid decision EVER, but I don’t have a choice, I’d rather choose to be far away from him than make him wait for fifteen years.

“This is crazy” I told myself while packing my things “I can’t believe that I just sold my life to the devil” I continued.

I’m trying to be strong coz if I’m going to let those monsters rule me fully, I’m sure that they will take advantage of me and it will screw things up. My life will change now, but I’ll make sure that I’ll go back to Jiyong stronger and more in-love than ever.

After packing my things, I head straight to my closet and prepared for Big Bang’s concert. My dad and father in-law have permitted me to go and watch them, but I’ll be heavily guarded. This , but I’ll do anything just to see Jiyong for the last time.

“Oh! You’re already here!” Charles said upon seeing me enter the waiting room.

“Yep!” I said and hugged him.

“Are the boys rehearsing now?” I asked.

“Yeah…they are….Trish and Aunty is on their way already…gosh! You’ve got a lot of big guys behind you” he told me while looking at my bodyguards.

“I have my own Big Bang with me I guess” I joked and he cracked up laughing.

All I can do now is joke around to somehow forget my upcoming trip. Just by thinking that I’ll be going to America right after this concert is making me go crazy already. That country will be my home for the next four years and my babies will be born and raised there. I just hope that time will pass by fast, so that we can go back to our real home in Korea.

“OMO!” I heard Seungri say and I turned to look at them.

“There you are!” I said and the boys hugged me one by one.

“Where’s Jiyong?” I asked.

“He’s still revising something for his performance” TOP answered and I nod.

“Are the big guys outside your bodyguards?” Daesung asked and I nod.

“Yep! They are… those buff dudes are mine” I answered and they laughed.

“They are really scary” Taeyang said and I smirked.

“Not only that…they don’t talk even when you ask something to them…they will just speak to you whenever they feel like it” I added and they laughed.

“You have more security than us” TOP said and I rolled my eyes.

“I actually feel like the most special human being in the world because I’m being guarded heavily and strictly” I said sarcastically and they laughed harder.

Time passed by and all of us are having the time of our lives for Trish is being so hyper the moment she and mom arrived. Jiyong is still not back from rehearsals though and it’s already annoying me for all I want to do is spend these last hours with him.

“I’m going to check on Jiyong” I told them.

“Do you want me to walk you there?” Taeyang asked and I shook my head.

“I’m fine...thanks” I said and he smiled at me.

I found my way to the audience area and I saw Jiyong doing something in his laptop while sitting at the center of the stage. I just stared at him and didn’t bother calling him for I can see that he’s really serious in whatever he’s been doing.

“Clarise!” someone called using the microphone.

It was Jae wook and the moment Jiyong heard my name, his head jerked up and looked around the place immediately. When he saw me, he stood up right away and run towards me.

“You’re early!” he shouted from the stage.

“I am…so hurry up there” I told him and he jumped off the stage and went near me.

“Why did you have to jump? That stage is so high…you can break an ankle” I told him and he hugged me tightly.

“I’m going to be finished in a few minutes…you can go back to the waiting room now” he said and I gave out a pout.

“Can’t I just watch you?” I asked and he shook his head.

“Nope! You can’t” he said and I sighed.

“You !” I said and he laughed.

“I know” he said and pushed me to go to the waiting room already.

What is he up to again? I know that he’s cooking up something and I’m wishing that he’s planning on how to kidnap me. I wouldn’t mind to be placed in a big bag or something, all I want is to go back to Korea in any way possible.

“Where’s Jiyong?” mom asked upon seeing me.

“He’s still rehearsing…worse is…he pushed me out of the stadium” I said in annoyance and the boys laughed.

“You guys! Tell me what you know” I asked them suspiciously and they looked at me weirdly.

“We don’t even know what you’re talking about” TOP said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Seriously nippy…you’re thinking way too much again” Trish said and I hissed.

The moment Jiyong came back from rehearsals, my jaw is already tired from laughing because of Daesung and Seungri’s jokes, I feel beaten up as well.

“You told me that your rehearsals will end in a few minutes…it’s been an hour” I told him when he sat beside me.

“Sorry…I just want to polish some things for my performance later” he said and I smirked.

“Are you alright?” he asked while my stomach gently.

“I am…but I feel a bit tired” I answered and he hugged me tightly.

“I’m so happy that you’re here” he said and I sighed.

I don’t know why, but I can’t tell him that I’m happy coz I’m really not, in fact, I’m crying inside and my heart is breaking into pieces in every smile that I give out.

“I love you Jiyong” I told him randomly and he kissed my temple.

“I love you too” he replied and I leaned in for a kiss.

“Aigoo…you guys really can’t stop yourselves from smooching” Charles said and I felt Jiyong smile while I just keep doing my thing.

“AISH! You guys should be locking up yourselves in a room…there…the wardrobe room is available” TOP said.

“Darling…they already had their dose last night…I really think that’s enough” Trish said and I looked at her in disbelief.

And there goes humiliation, embarrassment and all things that you can think of. I know that Trish really have this loud chicken mouth, but I just can’t believe that she announced that Jiyong and I made love last night.

“She can still do it…so it’s just fine” mom said and I looked at her and shook my head.

“It’s better” Trish said and the boys looked at her weirdly.

“It’s a pregnant thing guys…don’t even bother to ask for an explanation” mom told them and I chuckled.

“Yes…it is a pregnant thing…but I’ve enjoyed it” I said and Jiyong looked at me in shock as well as the boys.

“What? I’m just being honest here” I said and they all laughed.

“Told you nippy” Trish said and we cracked up laughing as well.

Noise and laughter is all you can hear inside the waiting room. The boys prepared for the stage after a few hours and the whole atmosphere went from being a big joke to being serious in just a snap. People are coming in and out of the room and I even helped Ji eun once again with the outfit alterations. I’m going to miss this whole scene, I know that this will be the last time that I’ll watch the boys in concert and I’m enjoying every second of it already.

“You look nice!” I told Jiyong when he was done preparing.

“Really?” he asked and I nod.

“You will rock my country” I told him and he leaned in for a kiss.

“You have to watch me intently honey” he said and I smirked.

“I’ll be looking at TOP or Seungri…but don’t worry…I’ll look at you once in a while” I teased and he pinched my cheek.

“You will definitely enjoy the whole show” he said and I nod.

“I’m sure of that” I told him and he hugged me.

“I love you” he said and for some reason, my tears fell down without even giving me any hints.

“I love you too” I replied with a shaky voice.

“Aigoo…why are you crying?” he asked worriedly.

No. I cannot tell him the real reason why I’m crying like hell right now. I’ve decided that it’s better for him to not know anything about my stupid decision for he will just hurt more.

“I’m just overwhelmed and happy…and I guess I’m being hormonal again” I told him and he smiled at me while wiping my tears.

“I don’t want

Please log in to read the full chapter