Are you ok?

Unlikely Family

“Wow this week seemed to go by so fast!” Taemin said as he helped Junhyung carry trays full of food out to the living room where all his friends sat for a Friday night dinner. “And I can’t believe that it is already November!” 

He handed Jonghyun, who was sitting on the floor next to Key, the last plate on his tray then looked around to make sure everybody had food. Minho sat in a chair with Chohee in his lap.  His arm was wrapped around her and his hand was resting on her stomach. Taemin would not have found this strange if they hadn’t been like that since they arrived.  Minho occasionally would rub her belly and she would smile at him. They also were whispering to each other quite a lot. Something is up there… Taemin thought to himself.

Micha and Jinki sat next to each other on the couch. Jinki had an arm wrapped around her shoulders. Junhyung was sitting on the other end of the couch with two plates of food and a spot for Taemin. He set his tray down and bounced over and plopped down next to his boyfriend, then took the second plate of food and began to eat. 

“Junhyung!” Minho exclaimed.  “You’re a wonderful chef!”  He shoved another bite into is mouth and swallowed it before looking up at the boy again.  “How would you like a job?”

“At your restaurant?” Junhyung asked.  His eyes lit up with excitement. “That would be awesome!” Taemin smiled up at Junhyung and rubbed his forearm in silent congratulations. “Thank you! Actually…” Junhyung began shyly. “I have been wanting to work there since I first started cooking. Aside from opening my own restaurant, it’s kind of my dream job…”

“Well you definitely deserve it! This is amazing!” Minho smiled at him. “We will have to schedule a meeting with the head chef, Youngjae, and talk to him about trying out some of your dishes on the menu.”

“Really?!?!?” Junhyung’s excitement continued to build as Minho went on. 

“Yeah, the menu’s in each of my restaurants is unique to the chefs that work there and each chef on the team has at least two signature dishes on the menu. Besides, every chef in the restaurant here is looking for a transfer to a different location.” His head tilted thoughtfully to the side. “Kinda strange how they all ended up wanting it at the same time, but I have been looking to get a new team in there. So if you want the job, it’s yours.  You don’t even have to interview.  As soon as Youngjae tastes something like this I am sure he will want you working with him.”  Minho smiled at Junhyung who was so excited he hugged Taemin causing him to spill some of his food into his lap. 

“Thank you!” Junhyung said with a slight bow to Minho, who returned the bow with a smile.

“So what’s new with everyone else?” Taemin asked while he scooped his dinner out of his lap and Junhyung tried to help.

“Key and I are gonna move in together!” Jonghyun said excitedly with a mouth full of food. Key gave a weak half smile at this but it changed to a full one and a nod of agreement as his boyfriend went on. “This tastes really good by the way!”

Junhyung beamed at them.

“I thought you two already were living together…” Micha said.

“No,” Key blushed, “I just stayed the night a lot…”

“Oh, well then good for you two!” Micha smiled at them.  Key looked down and shoved another bite of food into his mouth while Jonghyun smiled back.

“How about you guys?”  Jinki said turning to his sister.  “We haven’t really seen you guys all week.”

Chohee leaned up and whispered something in Minho’s ear.  He blushed and smiled at her while nodding.  “but not now.” He said.  He looked up at Jinki.  “We have just been hanging out.  You know.  We talked about going to meet your parents…”

“I think we should take Micha and Minho at the same time.” Chohee said to him. He nodded in agreement.

Taemin noticed as Minho rubbed Chohee’s stomach again. Something clicked in his mind and his jaw dropped as he stared at them in utter shock.  He quickly regained his composure and began to gather up empty dinner plates.  Junhyung was about to get up to help, but Taemin gave him a light push and whispered “stay here.” No one else noticed.  “Minho, can you help me?” he asked as he took Key and Jonghyun’s plates. Chohee got up off his lap and he hugged her before grabbing the last few plates and following Taemin into the kitchen. 

Taemin turned around and smiled brightly at him, setting his stack of plates on the counter. “Congratulations hyung!”

“F-for what?” Minho stuttered and thought about what he could have done that deserved a private congrats.

He watched as the boy's smile faded and was replaced by a slight frown.  “I am happy for you guys, really I am, but… does this mean I’m not the baby any more?”  Taemin pouted at Minho while the older connected the dots of the conversation.

“But… how did you- damnit Taemin! Why do you know everything?!?”

Taemin’s frown turned into a smile and Minho couldn’t help but smile back. “You both seem really happy about it.”

“Taemin-ah, I am so excited!”  Minho’s expression softened as he thought about it.  “I really hope it’s a girl.”

Taemin began to bounce up and down with excitement. “When are you gonna tell everyone?”

“Relax, buddy. We haven’t even gone to the doctor to confirm yet.  We will probably tell them after that.”

Another though crossed Taemin’s mind.  “What about Jinki?”

Minho’s eyes widened. “Yeah, I've been worrying about that…” he whispered. “How do you think he’ll take it?”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, Micha and Jinki were walking home from the park hand in hand. They had been walking in silence most of the way, just enjoying their break between classes together. Then Jinki turned to her.

“Have you thought about the wedding at all? Don’t girls usually have some extravagant plan of their dream wedding?” he asked. She pursed her lips.

“Well, it doesn’t have to be extravagant per say… but I have been thinking…” she said looking away.

“Thinking what?” he prompted. Then she turned to him with bright eyes.

“I want my wedding to be in the fall, outside. All around the ceremony there should be trees changing colors, it will be beautiful! Then I want there to be a pond, kind of surrounding us and a little bridge that goes over the water and we get married on that while all the guests sit in front of the pond. The whole pond has to be covered in lilies and lily pads. Just like the place where you proposed! Then after the ceremony, we should have dinner at a really fancy restaurant, maybe we could book Minho’s. I bet he’d give us a discount, and-"

“Hold on. How many guests are we talking here?”

“Well probably only like a hundred…”

“What do you mean only a hundred? Wait, you want to buy dinner for a hundred people at Minho’s restaurant?”

“Well yeah. Then after dinner we could all head over to that beautiful museum in town. They have an amazing room that people use for wedding receptions all the time. We could hire a DJ, or a live band, or,” she let out a gasp and her hands flew up excitedly “BOTH! Of course, at the reception we will have an extravagant cake. Key said he would make it for us. Then there will be tons of dancing and everyone will have a great time.” By this time they had reached Jinki’s dorm room and he pulled her inside as she continued to ramble on about what she wanted. They went into the living room and he pulled her into his lap on the couch. She paused and looked at him with a worried expression.  “Do you think I am asking too much.?”

Jinki laughed.  “Yes. But, it is your day and I want you to be happy. So what ever you want, we can work it out.”

“What ever I want?”

“Absolutely.”

“Oh, you're so sweet to me.” she said placing a hand on his cheek. She stared at him with a smile for a moment and her eyes moved down to rest on the spot where a bit of his chest was visible behind the couple undone buttons on his shirt.

"Speaking of things that I want," she smirked and turned in so that she was straddling him. “I want to talk about this whole abstinence thing we have going on here.”

“What?” his voice rose in panic as she bent down to kiss his collar bone.  “I-I…”

“All you said was that you wanted to promise to be with me forever first. Nothing about actually getting married first…”

Jinki thought about this as she nibbled on his ear.  I don’t know if… I mean we are going to get married for sure. So maybe there is no harm… and I- his thought was cut off and he let out a moan. He crashed his lips against hers and she kissed back with just as much enthusiasm. He placed a hand on her side and ran it down to her waist, where he hooked a finger in a belt loop and tugged. Micha broke away to trail kisses down his neck.

"Should I take this as a yes?" she said between kisses.

“...Yah, did you only agree to marry me so I would have with you?” He asked.

“Oh no, you’ve found me out.” She giggled. Jinki pouted.

“How could you?” he asked dramatically.

  “Okay, okay. I’m just kidding. I said yes because I love you. The is just bonus." she said and bit down on a spot just above his collar bone, making him moan again.

"Damn...wait. Before I say yes, you need to tell me something." He said, pushing her away gently. "I proposed. I told you how much I loved you and promised to love you forever, but what about you? You said yes, but how do I know you really want to spend the rest of your life with me?" Micha hummed and looked thoughtful before taking his hand in hers.

"I've never felt so at home with anyone. When we met, it was like we had already been friends for years. I am always happy and laugh when I am with you. And you love me so much, even though I'm not particularly special."

"Not special? Of course you are! You're so fun and kind, and you can do everything so well."

"Okay, so I have a few talents. I did have to work at those things, though. And it's nothing like you, being so strong for your sister during that disaster... I could have never done that, I would have fallen apart. I feel so safe with you. I couldn't ask for more than how wonderful you are to me. I can see myself being happy for the rest of my life with you. I love you."

"I love you too." 

Their lips connected again. This time they moved slowly, enjoying every moment of each other's touch. They paused and Jinki ran a hand lightly through her hair and down her neck. She stood up slowly and pulled him up too, never taking her eyes off his. They shared more slow, loving kisses and made their way to the bedroom, discarding pieces of clothing and exploring each other’s skin… 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “Yeobo…” Key said as he walked down the sidewalk, Jonghyun swinging their hands back and forth as they went.  “Can't we just talk about this moving in thing a bit more? I am really not sure that it’s-“

Jonghyun stopped walking and gave Key’s arm a slight tug so that he spun around to face him.  “There is nothing left to discuss.” A smile spread across his face and he took a step closer to his boyfriend who was looking him right in the eye with a disheartening expression. “Yeobo.  I love you.  If we can't live together now, how will we in the future?”  He reached up and pushed the corners of Key’s mouth up into a smile.  “That’s better!” 

This caused Key to giggle and he gave Jonghyun a light shove before lacing their hands back together. 

"Just think about it. Aren't you even a little excited? Think of the good things that could come out of it- you'll get to see me every day, we'll get to sleep together every night, we can cuddle all the time..." Jonghyun explained. Key nodded and smiled as he went on.

"Awww, you really love cuddling don't you yeobo?" Key teased.

"Y-yah, I was listing things for you... So I have a high need for affection...shut up." Jonghyun mumbled defensively. Key laughed and leaned his head on Jonghyun's shoulder as they walked.

"It's ok babe, that's one of the things I love about you. It's cu-" 

Just then someone bumped into Key from behind making him stumble.  The person caught him, however, before he fell. 

“Omo, I’m so sorry. Are you ok?” He asked concernedly.

“I’m fine.”  Key smiled at him and stood upright. The boy tilted his head to the side then shifted his glance to the person with Key.

“Oh! Jonghyun!” he exclaimed “And Kibum!”

Jonghyun gave him a confused look.

“It's me, Yongguk!” the boy said pointing at himself.

“Oh!”  Jonghyun smiled at him.  “I didn’t recognize you with the platinum blonde hair…”

“Are you two together?” Yongguk asked as he looked down at their intertwined hands. 

“Ne.” Key answered with a smile.

“That doesn’t surprise me.” Yongguk chuckled.  “You know after you left that day, Jonghyun beat the crap outta that kid who hit you. Caused a huge ruckus and got kicked out for the rest of the week. 

Key gave Jonghyun, who was blushing, a shocked look and Yongguk picked up on it.  “Did he not tell you?” 

“No, he did.  I just didn’t believe him at the time…” Key turned a smile on Yongguk, “Are you seeing anyone?”

“Ani. Not at the moment, but I did meet this girl at the beginning of the semester. She was in one of my classes but I dropped it and I haven’t seen her since. I have just been thinking about her…”

“Oh, well I hope you find her.” Key smiled at him.

“Yeah…” A thoughtful look spread across his features. “Well it was good seeing you two.  Gotta love a good blast from the past…”  He smiled at them.  “Maybe I’ll see you guys around.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Krys here

does this ever happen to you guys?

the other day I was dancing to sherlock

and I was getting all into it and singing

and I was all ready to do the awesome strut/walk move in the chorus

but the chorus doesn't come

and then I realize... this song isn't Sherlock. It's Clue.

and I'm like

so then I keep dancing.

that's happened to me like 5 times.......

<3 Krys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hi there!

So Yoo Youngjae is my new ultimate bias!

So I had to put him in the story.

It fit perfectly too cause I made him an excellent cook in my other story called How.

I got a few subscribers to it after I put the link in here before so thank you!

I don’t have a cute sidebar for Youngjae cause I would want it to involve characters that I can’t use cause they will be here later for something else. Don't want to give anything away...  

SO!

If you want a Youngjae story please go check out how (if you haven’t already)

 http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/151159/how-jinki-onew-taemin-kwangmin-zelo-kai-youngjae

And for God sakes,

someone please request a pic story theme!

Yeah, we have Ideas…

But I want to do some for you guys!

Anyways…

I love you guys!

Please keep reading and comment!

~Jinjae (PS Power, we got it!)

I LOVE THIS GUY!!!