How could this have happened?

Unlikely Family

“Can too!” Minho laughed. Chohee just shook her head at him. “What makes you think I can’t do anything better than you?” he asked.

Chohee gave a chuckle. “I just know that I am better than you. I could beat you at anything.”

“Oh yeah?” Minho raised his eyebrows at her and put down his fork. “Prove it!”

“Sure.” She also stopped eating. “What do you have in mind?”

He thought for a minute.  “Pushups! There is no way that you could do more pushups than me!”

“Fine.” She smiled, “You go first. I’ll count.”

Minho smirked and got down on the kitchen floor and began to do pushups. Chohee counted out loud as he did. She stood up from her chair and walked slowly around him as he did them. Then she stepped over him so that she was straddling him. “Yah, what are you doing?” he asked suspiciously. She just kept counting but he could hear the laughter in her voice. Then she plopped down, sitting on his back. “Yah!” he exclaimed in surprise but continued to do pushups. She didn’t answer but kept counting. He began to struggle. “Does this mean I get to sit on you when you do pushups?”

She giggled as she leaned forward and said sarcastically, “No, that would be unfair.” before nibbling on his ear. Distracted, Minho collapsed. 

"Oh! You only got to 30, I can totally beat that!" Chohee laughed.

“You cheater!” he exclaimed as they began to play fight. After a bit of giggling, cute yelps, and rolling around on the floor, Chohee pinned him down.

“You never planned to do any pushups in the first place did you?” He panted, out of breath from their wrestling

"No...I had something else in mind..." She grinned at him before leaning down to give him a kiss. It quickly became an intense, sensuous battle of tongues for dominance. Minho shifted them into a sitting position and Chohee pulled back long enough to lift her shirt over her head and start to Minho's before locking lips again. He wrapped his arms around her and stood up, slowly making his way to the bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chohee woke up in the morning and rolled over to lie on Minho’s chest.  He hummed a good morning and her hair. They stayed like that for a few minutes, Chohee enjoying the sound of his heartbeat. Then suddenly she jumped out of bed and ran for the bathroom. 

“Yeobo!” Minho called, confused. “Are you ok?” He began to feel panicked when he heard her heave. He hurried to the bathroom to see that she really was throwing up. It struck him as strange to see her sick, when she was always such a strong person. It made his panick heighten, but filled him with an overwhelming urge to take care of her. He sat on the edge of the tub next to her and pulled her hair behind her neck.

"N-no! You don't have to see this! I'm f-fine." she said, attempting to push him away weakly. 

"Yeobo, don't be silly. I'm staying." he replied. She became distracted by another gag and did not continue to protest. They stayed there for about ten minutes before her stomach finally felt settled. Minho picked her up gingerly and set her on the counter while he got a cloth to help her wash up. 

"You don't have to fuss. I have taken care of myself for eleven years, I think I can wash my own face." Chohee said, grabbing the cloth from him to do it herself. 

"Yeobo! Don't get upset...You had Jinki for those eleven years and you have me now. You don't have to do everything yourself. You could let us help you once in a while." he said. She finished washing her face and looked down with a scowl, avoiding his eyes. He placed a hand on her cheek and leaned close. 

"Come on, let me take care of you. Let me spoil you." he grinned. She tried to fight back a smile. He placed soft kisses on her cheeks, then her forehead, then her nose and she could not hold the smile back anymore.  

"Alright. I guess you can help me..." she said, looking down. He gave her another kiss and carried her to the bed. He put a hand to her forehead. 

“You don’t seem to have a fever…” Minho said as he pulled his hand away.

“Maybe I got food poisoning.” She suggested.

“I had the same thing you did last night. Maybe you're getting the flu or something…”

“I guess that could be… Either way, I feel fine now.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chohee sat on the couch watching the news while Minho cooked ddeokbokki.

Famous idol G-Dragon goes on trial today for the murder of his agent that many believed to be his-

Chohee turned off the T.V. and turned around on the couch to face Minho.

“Yeooooboooo…” Chohee whined, trying to give him puppy eyes.

“Hmm…” he just continued cooking without looking at her.

“You know what I really want?”

“What?”

“Ojingeo.”

He stopped cooking and looked up at her. "But you just said you really wanted this like five minutes ago.”

“I know. I want both! Ooh, you know what else sounds good? Those little chocopies! Do you have any of those?"

“Whoa, there. Are you trying to make up for the food you lost this morning?" Minho laughed as she started to look through the cuboards. "And no, I don't think I have chocopies."

"Okay, I'll run to the store while you finish making dinner." Chohee said, heading for the door. Minho caught her by the arm.

"Hey, I don't want you to go by yourself. You might get sick again. Just wait, we'll both go after dinner." he said. Chohee huffed.

"Fine. I do have to go to class tomorrow, you know. Are you going to follow me there too?"

"...maybe." he said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and continued cooking. 

-----------------------------------

Minho found himself again sitting on the edge of the tub holding Chohee’s hair while she threw up.  “Yeobo…” he said after she was finished.  She could hear the worry in his voice. “I think you should go to the doctor's. You have been sick every morning this week…”

“We are not going to the doctor's. I think I know what’s wrong.” she sighed.

“What?” he asked. 

She pointed towards the sink. “In the top left drawer over there, there is a box. Could you bring it to me?”  He let go of her hair and stepped over to the sink.  When he pulled open the drawer he found a pink box.  He picked it up and read it. 

Pregnancy test

Minho let out a yelp and dropped it on the counter.

“Yeobo. Could you please just take a deep breath and give it to me?” she asked calmly. Minho picked up the box with shaky hands. 

“How?... How could this have happened? We used protection… I don’t understand…”

“Not every time we didn’t… There was that one time way before we went on vacation, you remember.  We were in the car and you didn’t have any protection but you said we would be ok. Does this look ok to you?” she said, her voice rising.

“Yah, that was not my fault. You were the one who couldn't wait! You were all “Just do it Minho” and-"

He stopped yelling when she suddenly gave another heave and threw up again. He rushed over and rubbed her back soothingly and waited for her to stop.  

“I’m sorry.” He whispered. "We shouldn't be blaming each other. We don't even know if that's the problem yet. Here." he handed over the box. “I’m just gonna… I’ll just…” He said as he pointed toward the door and stepped out of the bathroom. He sat down on his bed.  He waited for a few minutes with his face in his hands and no thoughts going through his head. He jumped when Chohee called to him.

“Minho, come in here!”

He pushed open the door and stepped into the bathroom.  “Wh…what does it s-say?”

~~~~~~~~~~

About 2 hours later, they stood in the bathroom and Minho looked from Chohee to their reflection in the mirror. They stood there together; his face was blank and she was looking down at the object in her hands. Then she too looked into the mirror. Minho could see panic written in every feature of her face.  He wanted to make it go away but all he could do was stare at her. Neither of them moved, they just looked at each other in the mirror.  Finally after a few minutes, Minho whispered “let me see that.”  She handed it over.  “M-maybe… it's false…”  She pointed at the counter where five empty pink boxes and four more of the objects identical to the one in Minho’s hand sat.  They were similar in every way, right down to the little pink +.  “W-what are the possibilities… of five false positives?”

Chohee let out a dry laugh and Minho pulled her into a hug. She took the stick from him and put it on the counter by the others before pushing him out of the room. She grabbed his hand and pulled him into the kitchen where he collapsed into a chair. She took a seat across from him and ran her fingers through her hair, letting out a shaky sigh. 

“We need to talk about what we are going to do about this.”

Suddenly Minho’s brain kicked into action.  “Well, we need to go make a visit to the doctor's and make absolutely sure. Then we'll need to get you vitamins and a lot of food... There isn’t enough room here for three of us and our baby should have a proper nursery so we should go buy a house. We need to get some food, what do babies eat? And diapers are a must right? Should we get married?” 

Chohee laughed.  “So you want to keep it then?” she said.  Minho detected a hint of hope in her voice.

He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion. “What else would we do with her?”

“Don’t worry about it. I couldn’t go through with that anyways…” she shuddered at the thoughts of abortion running through her head.  “Um… marriage? No. I don’t think so… That is kind of Jinki and Micha’s thing, ya know… I wouldn’t want to take that excitement away from her.  Maybe some day, but not because of this.” Minho nodded in agreement and smiled, happy that they were on the same page. “As for food and diapers,” Chohee laughed, “we have probably eight months before we need to worry about that.”

Minho laughed too. “I guess you're right…”

Minho watched as Chohee’s eyes got wide with worry. “What is it?” he asked panicking. 

“What are we going to tell people?” she whispered.  Minho imagined himself sitting at his restaurant surrounded by all his friends.  Guys listen up, I am going to be a father. He was overwhelmed with an extreme feeling of pride as he thought the words to himself. He mumbled them out loud to see what it would feel like.

“What?” Chohee asked, not understanding the mumbles.

He jumped to his feet surprising her. “CHOHEE! I’M GOING TO BE A DADDY!”  He walked around the table and picked her up bridal style and spun in a circle before stopping to kiss her and whisper “I’m going to be a father.”

“And I’ll be a mother...” she whispered, looking down in thought, "I never thought I would be able to say that." A warm smile spread across her face and she wrapped her arms around his neck. They beamed and looked into each other's eyes before sharing a slow, passionate kiss. Then Chohee pulled away.

"We still have some things to discuss, though.”

He walked to the couch in the living room and sat down with her in his lap.  “What do we still need to talk about?”

“You said something about buying a house…”

“Yeah? I think we should.”

“Well, do I need to drop out of school and do some acting? I mean, can we afford a house?” Chohee said with a worried expression. Minho shook with laughter.

Can we afford a house?” He extended a hand to her for a hand shake.  “Hello, allow me to introduce myself.  I’m Choi Minho, owner of three five star restaurant chains, an amusement park and seven hotels. Oh, oh, we’ve met? You already know that? Oh sorry it sounded like you didn’t.”  She laughed at his joke and rolled her eyes. “Even if we couldn’t afford a new house I wouldn’t want you to quit following your dream of going into social work. We would figure something else out.” he said. She gave him a short kiss.

“So we are gonna go house shopping?” she asked.

“Yeah, I want my baby to have a huge bedroom and be completely spoiled.”  Minho smiled down at her. “I'm getting excited now. I am going to teach her soccer, and I bet she will have our competitive spirit and be just as pretty as her umma!”

“What are you talking about? We are going to have a boy.” Chohee said, frowning.

“Are not!”

“Are too!” 

Minho placed a hand on Chohee’s stomach for a minute and looked thoughtful. “Nope it’s a girl, I can feel it.”

“50,000 won says it's not!”

“You’re on!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun walked through his dorm back to his bedroom as he pulled a shirt on. He stopped in the doorway to admire his boyfriend, who was fast asleep and had nothing covering his smooth ivory skin besides the sheet he was wrapped in. Jonghyun walked over to sit down next to Key and started his hair.

“Keeeeeey. Yeobooooooo."

“Hmmm.” Key shifted a bit but did not open his eyes.

“Are you going to get up today? It’s already 12:30. Do you want to stay here while I go get my stitches out?”

“Mmm.. no! I’ll go!” he half mumbled, his voice still soft and laced with drowsiness. He reached out with his eyes closed and when his hand found Jonghyun’s side, he pulled himself over and rested his head in Jonghyun’s lap. Almost immediately he let out a little whine and shifted.

“Yah. Why’d you put clothes on? You’re not comfy anymore. Your belt buckle is digging into my head.”

“Haha. I can’t just walk around all the time. My roommate does show up once in a while.”

“Mmm. Can I walk around all the time?” Key asked with a smirk.

“Well, I have no objection to that…” Jonghyun said, running a hand down Key’s arm before pulling up his hand to kiss it. Key giggled for a minute, but then his eyes popped open in shock.

“Oh no. I forgot to bring extra clothes!” Key said, smacking a hand to his forehead.

“So put on your clothes from yesterday.” Jonghyun suggested with a shrug. Key just stared at him with an eyebrow cocked, as if Jjong was retarded.

“No? Okay, then wear some of my clothes.” He offered. Key laughed and slapped a hand on Jjong’s chest as he sat up next to him.

“Oh, babe that’s funny.”

“What? What’s wrong with my clothes?” Jjong asked. Key just eyed the outfit Jjong had on and smirked, looking away and coughing dramatically.

“Aish! You’re so picky” Jjong said and continued before Key could retaliate, “Hey, seriously. I’ve been thinking… why don’t you just move in? You stay here half the week anyway. I could talk to my roommate, I’m sure he’d switch rooms with you. Then all of your fancy clothes and shoes and makeup would already be here.” Jjong explained with a smile. Key gave a weak smile and looked down.

“I don’t know babe…”

“Why? You don’t want to live with me?”

“No, I just…don’t think you want to live with me.”

“What? I would love to have you around all the time. I just invited you to live here, didn’t I?”

“Well, it’s fine now because I only come over a few nights a week and we always, well you know…”

“No I don’t know. Could you elaborate?” Jjong smirked and leaned in close. Key pushed him.

“Anyway, I never stay the next day and so you really haven’t seen what I’m like. Everyone I’ve ever stayed with has gotten sick of me in about two days. I can be a bit controlling. And demanding… I don’t want you to get sick of me.” He explained, looking down. Jonghyun brought his chin up.

“Yeobo, is that the only reason you don’t want to move in?” he asked. Key nodded, still frowning.

“I’m talking to my roommate today. You should start packing your stuff.”

“But-”

“No buts! Yeobo, we might have some problems and fight, but I love you. I am willing to work through that to keep you.” he said and gave Key a gentle kiss. They shared a warm smile before Jjong got up to walk to his closet. He threw some of his clothes at Key.

“Now get dressed, my appointment is at 1:30!” Key gave a dramatic huff and pulled the shirt off his head, eyeing it with disgust.

“Can I just go ?” Key whined. Jjong walked back to the bed and crawled toward Key, leaning over him and kissing his neck.

“Hey, I don’t have a problem with that here, but not everyone gets to see. You’re mine!” he said, tackling a now giggling Key.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Jagi-yah…”  Junhyung began hesitantly as he made dinner for Taemin. 

“Ne?”  Taemin stood behind him hugging him and watching him as he almost always did. Cooking was something he couldn’t do and he really enjoyed watching Junhyung cook. Cooking was his passion. 

“You know… when your parents come for dinner… I was just thinking maybe you should… invite them to your recital.”  Taemin let his arms fall from Junhyung’s waist. 

“What’s the point?” he mumbled. Junhyung turned to see Taemin get out plates and glasses for their dinner.  “They won’t come anyways…”

“Maybe if you just give them another chance…”

Taemin’s tone became harsh.  “No!  They have had more chances than they deserve! They stopped coming to my events four years ago, even though I invite them to everything. They always have some stupid excuse! Why would this be any different?” Tears began to slide down his face. Junhyung leaned back against the counter, expecting what was coming next. 

“How could they do this to me?  I have only ever tried to be the best I can at everything for them!” Taemin picked up a plate from the counter and threw it at the ground, shattering it into a thousand pieces. Junhyung stayed where he was as Tae picked up another plate.

“They have never treated me like their son! Even when they used to come to my events, they never said anything remotely nice or encouraging! They might as well have never showed up at all!” The second plate smashed all over the floor and Taemin picked up one of the glasses that he had set on the counter. 

“Do they even care about me?”  He raised his arm to throw the glass with as much force he had the plates, but his tears overwhelmed him. The glass merely slipped through his fingers and fell to the floor with a crash.

As this happened, Junhyung stepped across the broken fragments of porcelain and glass and pulled Tae into his arms. Taemin buried his face in Junhyung's chest. Although Junhyung hated to see Taemin upset, he couldn't help but find his crying adorable. Tae let out a quiet whine with each sob followed by sharp, small breaths. His fingers curled into the fabric of Junhyung's shirt.

“It’s ok Taemin-ah. I am sure they care about you. They probably just don’t know how to show it. Come on, don't cry.” Junhyung said, pulling him back to look at him. His beautiful features were scrunched up; his eyebrows pulled together, big brown eyes glistening with tears, biting down on his plump bottom lip to hold the tears back. Junhyung only got a glimpse of his precious face before his eyes fluttered and filled with tears agin. He covered his face with his hands.

"Don't look at me!" he whined.

"Oh, but you're so beautiful when you cry, jagi-yah." Junhyung said tugging on Tae's wrists, trying to see his face again. 

"N-no..." he squeaked and leaned into Junhyung's chest again, letting out more little sobs.

"Ohh. Alright, jagi-yah. It's okay..." Junhyung said. He picked up the small boy and carried him over the broken glass to the couch in the living room. Taemin sat in his lap clinging to him while Junhyung ran his fingers through his hair soothingly. Once Taemin had stopped crying and fallen asleep, Junhyung carefully set him down on the couch and went into the kitchen to clean up the glass. Just as he finished, Taemin came into the room and hugged him from behind. 

“I’m sorry, yeobo.” He whispered. 

“Don’t be.” Junhyung smiled at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

안녕하세요, Krys here!

Aww, Taemin. 

Lol, last time I talked about how he's not as girly as everyone thinks.

And in this chapter, he's crying like a baby. 

ㅜ_ㅜ  I'm sorry Taemin, I know you're tough in real life!

Anywhosamigit, I had an amazing dream the other night.

I was riding somewhere

And the shinee members were there

and i was sitting next to jonghyun 

and i helped him with his bracelet or did something with his hand

and, and then he held my hand and leaned his head on my shoulder

I felt so warm and fuzzy...

and then my cat jumped on me and woke me up.

ahhh. oh, well.

do you guys have dreams about shinee? 

I would love to hear them. :3

<3 Krys

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

So we didn't get all the comments that I wanted

tumblr_lm9hzvi0VK1qbf70so1_500.gif

but we decided to update anyways...

and I wanted to ask you guys to look at my other story.

It is called how

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/151159/how-jinki-onew-taemin-kwangmin-zelo-kai-youngjae

I love it!

MAYBE more than this story

(But dont tell Krys unnie!)

Moving on!

 So I had to write a final paper for my English class

On any censorship topic.

Naturally I chose Kpop!

Which no one in the class had ever heard of before.

Lol

So as I talked about it I played these music videos on the screen behind me so they would know what I was talking about:

Heartbreaker:

 heartbreaker_gd_GIF_by_BONxFIRE.gif

Knockout:

 tumblr_luf1vxogPH1qgirr7o1_500.gif

Mirotic:

 mirotic1.gif

And I finished it off with some of this:

 big_bang_g_dragon_fantastic_baby_gif_by_

tumblr_m0h0fbPTqp1qa9ud2o6_r1_250.gif

And I didn’t look at them while I was talking

And after I looked at the screen and sang along while

tumblr_m0i59kTJnp1r8wcvzo3_250.gif

Seungri sang

“Mama, just let me be your lover”

Then I looked at the class.

And they were like

tumblr_ln9jksUzkz1qlihbbo1_500.gif

 

And after every presentation, right away the teacher was like

“Ok class, Ask 2 questions, or we cant move on!”

But when I finished she was like

tumblr_loi9r5Cm761qlihbbo1_400.gif

 So I was like "do we wanna watch the rest of this?"

 tumblr_ln8cd0X0g81qlihbbo1_250.gif

And the teacher was like

 
21.gif

“any questions?”

And the class was like

 ssk5.gif

And I was like “Visual-a shock!”

 tumblr_m0i5boMxda1r8wcvzo1_250.gif

Then some one was like

jjong.gif

How did you hear about this?

And I was like

UNNIE KRYS!

And the teacher was like

Where can I find this stuff?

I now have a new goal in life!

Introduce Kpop to the world!

 But first

A nap

2r7orvo.gif

Wish me luck…

~Jinjae

but seriously

look at my other story.

It is called how

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/151159/how-jinki-onew-taemin-kwangmin-zelo-kai-youngjae