I love you.

Unlikely Family

"So, guys, I have been thinking," Key announced at one of their usual friday night dinners at Minho's restaurant, "You know we have a break coming up soon.  I thought it would be really fun if we all went somewhere together!"

"What did you have in mind, umma?" Taemin asked cheerfully.

"An ammusment park!" Jinki said excitedly.  Minho's eyes widened. He hated rollercoasters.

"Oh that sounds awesome!" Chohee chimed in.

"Ye-yeobo, I was thinking the two of us could spend our break together..." Minho whispered into her ear before nuzzling his nose into her neck.

"You know," she whispered back in a suggestive tone, "It could be romantic. We could get a hotel room..."

"I'm in." Minho announced to the table. Chohee giggled and put her hand on his knee under the table.

"Uh- actually," Key said, "I am not a huge fan of rollercoasters... I was thinking we could-"

"Umma." Taemin whined and gave him a wide-eyed look that he couldn't refuse, "Please go to the ammusement park with me! I have never been to one before..."

"What do you think Jonghyun-ah?" Key sighed.

"Well, it does sound like fun, yeobo." Jonghyun replied.

"It's settled then, we will go to the ammusement park." Micha said happily.

"So we need to decide which park to go to and-" Key began but Minho cut him off.

"I'll take care of everything guys, I own an ammusement park on the coast."  There was a mixture of pleased and suprised looks from his friends.

"Just how many businesses do you own, Minho?" Jonghyun asked, amazed.

"Oh, just a few here and there..."

After they had all finished and got up to leave, Minho hung back to talk to the manager of the restaurant, as usual. This time, however, he was not the only one still standing at the table.

"Hyung..." Taemin ventured. "Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure minnie. What's up?"

"Well, just, when you get things set up for the trip... account for an extra person.  Not for travel, though. My guest will be late..."

"Ok, but who-"

"Thanks hyung!" Taemin shot him a smile then pranced off after their friends.  That was odd... 

After talking with the manager, Minho went and got in the car where Chohee was waiting for him.

"Minho? Instead of taking me home... could you drop me off at the bench? I feel like I need to be there..."

"Drop you off? I don't really want you out there alone... Do you mind if I come with you?" Minho asked.

"Oh! Of course not! I would prefer it actually, I didn't think that you would really enjoy going to just sit on a bench with me all the time."

Minho reached over and put a hand under Chohee's chin and pulled her face up to his.  "I love spending time with you no matter what we do. I'll go with you every night if you want." She smiled at him before leaning in for a kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key flicked off the last light and plopped down on the couch next to Jonghyun.  He leaned onto the latter's chest and pulled his legs up beside him. Jonghyun put an arm around him and loosened his tie. They were in Jonghyun's dorm room watching a DVD. Jonghyun had requested a romantic comedy. "Hyung." Key whispered.

"What yeobo?"

"I'm scared."

"Of what?" Key could hear the shock and fear in Jonghyun's voice as he began to get worried.

"Our vacation." Key continued to whisper as he pressed his face into Jonghyun's chest.

"Oh! You really don't like rollercoasters, huh?" Jonghyun asked, looking down and Key's hair. Key nodded stuck his bottom lip out in a pout.  "Well... don't be afraid because I will be right there with you. Forever. I love you, Key and I will never let anything happen to you."  Key looked up into Jonghyun's eyes.

"Do you promise?" Key whispered.

A smiled played at the corners of Jonghyun's mouth. "No. Last time I made you a promise I broke it. This time I swear on my life. As long as you want me around, I'll be around." Key smiled and gave Jonghyun a gentle kiss. It quickly became more passionate and soon Key was straddling Jonghyun's lap.  Key broke the kiss in surprise when Jonghyun picked him up and started carrying him. 

"Whoa, what about the movie?" Key asked as they passed through the door to Jonghyun's bedroom. 

"Oh, come on. We weren't really gonna watch it anyway." Jonghyun smirked as he set a now giggling Key down on the bed.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I can't believe you live in Korea and have never been to Namsan Tower before." Micha exclaimed and she lead him out to see the view of Seoul from the top of the tower. It was nighttime and all the lights of the city sparkled through the darkness. "I always love this view."

Jinki let out a nervous laugh. "Actually, Micha... this is the first time I've been in Korea since I was 10...." He trailed off at her shocked expression.  "Well, uh... the thing is... When Chohee and I were younger, we were at this park and... and..."  Jinki started nervously. Micha placed a hand on Jinki's cheek and pulled his face over to look at her.  She was smiling serenly.

"You don't have to tell me if you're not ready yet. But I want you to feel like you can tell me anything."  Jinki looked into her eyes for a moment, then said,

"I've been wanting to tell you about this, but I didn't know how you would take it. I'll tell you everything once we're back in the car. Just promise you'll believe me."

"Of course I will." She replied, eyebrows pulled together in concern. He took her hand and they made their way back down the tower, mostly in silence. When they got into the car Jinki began to drive. Neither of them said a word until he stopped and shut the car off. They were parked out in the middle of an abandoned park with the convertable top on the lamborghini down. Jinki lifted the arm rest out of his way and took Micha's hand before reclining his seat back.  He looked up at the sky as he spoke. He told her everything. About being kidnapped, about all of the guilt he felt for not stopping it, about he and his sister being abused and the two of them being forced to work as child actors, about trying his best to protect his sister, and everything else that had happened up until he came to Korea at the start of the semester. 

"Jinki, it's not your fault. You can't keep beating yourself up about this." Micha said.

"I wish I could...Another thing I've been worrying about lately is how excited Chohee is to be back. It is great, but I don't want her to get her hopes too high just to find that our parents have died or something." 

"What makes you say that?!"

"I don't know. We can't find out anything about them...I just have to prepare myself for the worst..."

"Jinki-yah! You need to have some faith! Do you think your parents have given up on you?"

"Well..."

"And you need to stop being hard on yourself and worrying! Chohee is safe now. You both made it back in one peice. And she has Minho now. And you have me."

"Yes." Jinki said, bringing her hand up to kiss it. "You have no idea how wonderful these past months with you have been. It's like something from someone else's life. I'm afraid that any time now, someone will yell 'cut' and I'll realize I'm just on set for another movie." 

"This is all real, I promise. And I've had a great time, too." She snuggled into his chest and they fell silent for a minute. 

"There is something else I've been wanting to tell you" Jinki said, sitting up and putting a hand beside her, leaning over her. She nodded and waited for him to go on.

"... I... I love you, Micha." She sat up to look him in the eye.

"I love you too Jinki." She whispered while smiling at him. They shared a slow, tender kiss and paused to look into each other's eyes. Jinki's hands went up to hold her cheeks and Micha's fingers ran through his hair and she broke into a smile. Jinki returned it and kissed her again. This time it became more heated and Micha's tongue explored Jinki's mouth. She broke the kiss and trailed kisses up his neck and stopped to nibble on his ear. 

"You worry too much, Jinki-yah. You should relax. I can help you..." She whispered, her breath sending chills up his spine. She pushed him back against the car seat and attached to his again, immediatedly using tongue. She trailed a hand down his chest to his waist, where she snuck her fingers under his shirt to tease the skin just above the top of his jeans. When she motioned to unbottton them, he pushed her back a bit.

"Hey, let's not go there tonight." He said between heavy breaths.

"...Oh. Oh, I'm sorry. This must be awkward for you, after everything you've been through. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have..." Micha said, becoming worried.

"No, it's fine. It's not like I got . And neither did my sister. "

"Oh, good...... Then, what's the problem?"

"Well, I...want to wait until we're married." he said calmly. Her eyes got wide and she froze.

"M-married?"

"I guess I'm old fashioned, but I think I should prove how much I love you and promise to stay with you forever and be ready to start a family with you first."

"You would do all that for me?" 

"I've learned to hold on to the good things in life...one day they might be gone." Jinki said with a sad smile. Micha pulled him into a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minho hyung. This is AWESOME!" Taemin beamed as they entered the park.  Taemin looked around, overwhelmed with a desire to explore everything and couldn't decide what he wanted to do first. To the left was a large boat ride that swung back and forth. Directly in front of him was a big roller coaster and to the right was a set of antique cars that you could drive around a track.  Taemin spotted a dip-n-dots stand.  He let out an excited squeal and took off running.

 "Yah!" Key took off after him and Jonghyun went after Key. Jinki laughed and walked after them and everyone followed suit. By the time they caught up, Key had Taemin in a tight hug and was telling him not to run off like that while Jonghyun bought the dongsaeng some ice cream.

 "I want vanilla!" He managed to yell even though Key had his face pressed into his chest.  After Key had let him go for air and Jonghyun had given him his ice cream, Taemin turned to Minho.  "Where is the biggest rollercoaster?  I want to ride that one first!"

 "I don't know Tae, it's usually a good idea to start small and work your way up your first time." he said.  Taemin laughed thinking about all the training he went through before he could go into space.

 "I think I can handle it, hyung."  Taemin gave him a cute smile, batting his eyelashes and Minho caved immediately.

 "Ok then, everyone follow me." Minho put his arm over Chohee's shoulders and they took the lead.  Jonghyun and Key followed holding hands and swinging their arms back and forth.  Jinki put his arm around Micha's waist and they followed close behind.  I am so glad that everyone is happy right now. We needed this. Taemin smiled to himself and followed his wonderful makeshift family.  Along the way they passed a ride that looked like an octopus with black arms that had orange seats attached to the ends.  The seats were raised up into the air and spun around. They passed a train, an area that looked like it was from the future with an interesting looking ride in the air that you had to take an elevator to get to, and about four more dip-n-dots stands, as well as a Dolewhip stand.  I'll have to try that later. Taemin thought as he finished his ice cream and threw the container in a nearby trash can.  Finally the group in front of him stopped moving. It was apparent that they had arrived at the biggest rollercoaster in the park. Taemin had to lean his head back to see the top of the highest hill. The track was filled with sharp turns and corkscrews.

 "Here you are Tae. So Chohee, how about you and I go-" Minho started.

 "I want to ride this too." Chohee said.

 "Oh... well I could wait here for you, I guess." Minho mumbled, scratching the back of his head.

 "Choi Minho! Are you afraid of rollercoasters? Chohee gasped.

 "N-no. I j-just...don't care for this one." Minho said unconvincingly. 

 Chohee  wrapped herself around his arm and pouted up at him. "It'll be fun. Please ride it with me, Oppa?" She begged.

 "O- ok." Minho said.

 "I think we should all ride it!" Taemin suggested.

 "I'm game." Jinki smiled.

 "Ditto." Micha said, wrapping her arm tighter around Jinki.  They all turned to look at Jonghyun and Key.

 Key began to laugh. "No. Oh no! There is no way in he-"

 "Umma, pweeeease? I'll be good. I won't run away anymore." Taemin said, giving him his best puppy eyes. Key groaned.

 "Okay, fine. Only if Jonghyun comes with me, though." Key said looking questioningly at Jonghyun.

 "O-of course I will, yeobo." he said giving Key a fake smile that immediately faded once everyone had turned to walk toward the ride.

 Because Minho was the owner they had all access line jump passes and they walked to the front, receiving angry stares along the way from people in the never-ending line. They all got strapped into harnesses, the couples sitting next to each other and Taemin by himself in the front. Chohee was trying to comfort the now sweating Minho, "Relax, babe. It's more fun if you just let go and yell! It makes you feel better too." He nodded without looking at her. Key's frantic whispers of "holy , I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die..." quickly turned into high pitched screams as the ride took off. His screams were joined by excited yells from the rest as the ride went on. Jonghyun, however, did not take Chohee's advice and decided to act tough and keep his mouth shut. But by the time they got off the ride, Jonghyun looked a bit sick and was holding his stomach. Minho was still shaking slightly. Key looked perfectly fine but kept mumbling "never again. Never ever again," under his breath. Taemin was bouncing up and down excitedly and he stopped in front of Chohee who was rubbing Minho's back soothingly.

 "What are we gonna do next noona?" he was practically yelling with excitement.

 "Maybe we should all split up for a bit...We could all meet at that restaurant toward the front of the park at 1." Key suggested.

 "Ok bye umma!" Taemin gave him a quick hug before turning back to Chohee and Minho, who was finally calm.

 "Annyong," Jinki laughed as he pulled Micha off to part of the park that they hadn't been to yet. Key and Jonghyun headed back the direction that they came, hand in hand again.

 Taemin spun in a circle slowly, taking in his surroundings. There was a pretzel stand, a kid’s area, a small ride that went in circles, and a big wooden coaster.

 "You know that octopus ride we passed on the way here is really fun..." Minho offered hopefully.

 "I want to ride that one, but I want to ride this one first." Taemin pointed to the wooden coaster and Minho gulped audibly.

 "Ohhh."  Chohee sounded interested. Minho let out a sigh and took Chohee's hand. He let out a small yelp when Taemin grabbed his other hand and the two pulled him towards the entrance.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------

 "What do you wanna ride next?" Jinki asked Micha.  She took a quick look around.

 "How about that one" She leaned close and whispered in a suggestive tone while gesturing towards the tunnel of love.

 Jinki chuckled as Micha kissed his neck. He scooped her up, earning a cute squeak and ran carrying her towards the ride.

 ----------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Yeobo," Key said.  "I want to ride the boats. They look simple."

 "No big hills?" Jonghyun asked nervously. Key shook his head and they got on the ride.  It was a nice and slow float down the river. They both relaxed considerably and chatted about their plans for the rest of the break. When they got off Jonghyun asked "What now?"

 "I remember seeing a Dolewhip stand on the way to the first ride. Let's go get some of that."

 "What's dolewhip?" Jonghyun asked.  Key gasped in shock.

 "You've never had dolewhip? It is only the greatest thing since sliced bread! It is kinda like... ice cream... but with... Oh just come on!"  Key and Jonghyun walked further back the way they had come and stopped at a small building with a huge wooden sign hanging above it that read "Aloha Isle Refreshments" with pictures of pineapples. Once they got to the front, Key began to order for them. Jonghyun put a hand on his boyfriend's back and looked up at the beautiful sky, but noticed something moving.  He looked up again and saw the big wooden sign begin to fall forward.  He let out a gasp and pushed Key.  He tried to get them both out of the way, but felt a piercing pain in his head and then everything went black.

 ---------------------------------------------

 Taemin checked his watch again.  "We said that we would meet here for lunch at one, didn't we?" he asked, slightly worried.

 "Maybe they got lost. Don't worry, they'll find their way back."

 Taemin frowned at Micha's comment. "Umma doesn't get lost."

 "He's right." Chohee chuckled, "It's more likely that Jonghyun managed to get him back to the hotel room." She raised her eyebrows suggestively.

 *Ring ring ding-a-ling*

 Taemin stepped away from the table to answer his phone.

 "Umma, where are you?"

 "Honey, don't freak out, but Jonghyun and I are at the hospital back home.  The dolewhip sign fell on his head and he got knocked out and was bleeding and..." Key took a shaky breath and continued. "They transferred us here because his family lives near here.  He is still unconscious but the doctors say he will be fine. I don't want to ruin everyone's vacation so just make something up for me please."

 "Um. Sure." He whispered in utter shock.

 "I have to go now, honey. I'll call you as soon as I get some new information.  Enjoy the rest of your vacation."

 *Click*

 Taemin held the phone to his ear for another minute, taking some time to collect himself before he went back to his friends.  He sat at the table, as cheery as ever.  "Well you were mostly right Chohee but Jonghyun one upped you.  They went home for some alone time."

 "What?" Minho exclaimed "Why?"

 "Well, Minho" Taemin started, "When two people love each other very much they like to-"

 "Ok ok ok!" Minho cut him off while waving his hands frantically in the air. Everyone else at the table laughed.

 After they stopped Jinki began to ask a question. "So I guess we can eat now rig-"

 He was cut off by an excited yelp from Taemin.  "Yeobo!"

 The small boy jumped to his feet and ran into a hug with the person who had just walked in the door.

 "What the hell?" Micha asked the others under her breath.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~