Their Special Night

Guardian Angel Jonghyun

Alina stood in front of the mirror wearing the form-fitting black halter dress Kibum had bought for her the other day, her make up done and her hair fixed up real nice. Her outfit was accentuated with a beautiful silver tassel crystal necklace with matching earrings that made her feel like a princess. Standing behind her was her stylist for the night, Kibum himself. He messed with her hair some more before smiling with pride at the work he had done. "Alina-yah, you look beautiful." Face gearing up, she studied her reflection in the mirror, not recognizing the woman she saw standing before her. 

"Gamsahamnida, Key Oppa." Turning around, she embraced the older man softly, enjoying the warmth his arms brought as he held her. 

"You better hurry up. Don't want to make him wait." Smiling, she released her arms from around Kibum's neck and nodded her head. He was right. Jonghyun was waiting for her in the living room, but the sudden knowledge that he was going to see her made her stomach fill with butterflies. Doing her best to shake off her fears and anxieties, she pushed forward, walking toward the door in her wearing the new black heels that strapped around her ankle and gave her a full two-inch lift to her already small frame of five foot two. 

Entering the living room, she spotted the back of his freshly colored black hair, falling silkily over the neck of his white suit collar. He was leaned forward, his forearms resting on the top of his thighs as he seemed to be thinking. The moment her heel clicked on tile flooring, he jumped, putting his hand into his pants pockets and turning to face her. Their eyes met, both wide and suprised as they took each other in, scanning from head to toe. 

"Oppa,"

"Alina,"

They both spoke in unity, causing each other to chuckled softly. Jonghyun stepped forward, closing the distance between them in only a few steps. He smiled down at her, happy that her heels didn't make her taller than him. "You look enchanting, jangiya." he whispered, reaching up to graze the tips of his fingers salong the side of her cheek. Her skin lit up under his touche, and her curious thoughts of what he had seemed to be hiding were washed away. 


"Thank you, Oppa. You look very handsome." His award winning smile graced his lips, and she mentally swooned at his beauty. How had she gotten so lucky as to be with him? God must have blessed her life with the gift of Jonghyun, because that was the only way she could see it. He was an angel, a God even, and he had chosen to be with her. "Saranghae, Jonghyun Oppa."  Her words brought a delightful squeeze to his chest as his heart skipped a beat. 

"Saranghae, Alina." Dipping his head lower, he brought their lips together in a soft kiss. 'How did I get so lucky?' he wondered, his arms snaking around her middle as she moved her arms to wrape around his neck. "Shall we go?" His voice came out in a whisper, their lips still inches away from, their eyes locked on the others. 

"Ne." Kissing her once more, Jonghyun took her hand softly in his, intertwining their fingers together, and leading her toward the exit. "Good bye, Key Oppa!" She called, catching a glimpse of the older male as he peeked around the corner. The last thing she saw before Jonghyun closed the door was his smiling face as he waved at her.

Once the door shut, the two walked down the long stretch of the hall before coming to the elevator. He pressed the button, calling the elevator to their floor. "So where are we going all dressed up, Oppa?" Her eyes moved from the silver doors up to his face. He turned his head so that he was looking into her bright brown eyes.

"I reserved us a table at Ryunique in thirty minutes, and the drive from her to Gangnam-gu is about twenty minutes, so we should make it with a little less than ten minutes if we don't hit a lot of traffic."  The elevator doors opened, allowing them to step into the small box as she smiled with excitement. Her happiness made him happy, and he smiled. '/Seeing her smile that way makes me want to do more for her, just to see her smile at me like that./' "You're happy." 

Alina turned her face toward him and giggled. "Of course I am. I've never been to Ryunique, but I've read all kinds of good reviews on the restaurant." Her cheeks heated up as she realized she was beginning to rant. Feeling shy, she averted her eyes. "Besides, I'll be going with you, Jonghyun Oppa."  He cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, the fingers of his right hand playing with the item in his pocket. 

As the elevator doors opened on the garage floor, they walked forward, both of them heading toward their parked cars. Alina walked to the passenger side of his car, watching him until she heard her door unlock. She slipped into the car, careful of the rippled skirt of her dress as she sat down and closed the door. The car sunk slughtly as he sat down, the sound of his door closing echoing in the large garage. "Wanna find us a station?" he asked, pointing to the radio. Alina buckled her seat belt, waiting for him to syart the car before leaning over and playing with the dial on his dashboard. After a few seconds, she came across the sounds of Sunny's FM Radio Date caught her ear. Smiling happily, she sat back in her seat, the two of them listening to Sunny talk and play music. Tonight she had a few members of Sonyeo Sidae were there with her, their lyrical laughter catching her ears and causing her to smile. 

As they went to a break, Jonghyun's solo song, "Moon", begain to play through the speakers of the car. Her heart picked up speed as she looked out the corner of her eyes as his voice meshed with the one singing through the radio. "Oh no Oh baby Sleep deeper Not yet, oh lady What is in the sky What caught my eye." Her cheeks heated as he continued to sing, his words sending electricity shooting through out her body and straight to her heart. He had sang to her many times before, but for some reason, this time it was different. It was like his voice was seducing her and leaving her in a fog of desire. "I’m gonna do what I want, even if you say no In the end, your lips will be on top of my cheek." She her bottom lip between her teeth as her eyes trailed from his chizzled jaw, up to his full lips. Snaking her tongue out, she wet her dry lips, turning her eyes from his mouth and trying to force herself to calm down. If she didn't, she knew that they would be late for their reservation, because she would jump him right there in the car. 

Staring out the window, she was taken by surprise as his hand s out and wrapped his fingers around her hand. Turning to look at their intertwined fingers, she smiled, closing her fingers around his hand before she looked back at him. He was looking at the road, but every now and then he would turn his attention to her. "Remind me to thank Kibum for getting you that dress, jangiya. You look gorgeous."  Her face heated up at he compliment, but that didn't stop him from devouring her with his eyes. He took in every inche of her from head to toe, his mouth watering at the sight of her looking so vulnerable in the seat next to her. All he had to do was pull over and take her right there in the car. Ten minutes was pleanty of time for him to have his way with her and get to the restaurant with time to spare.

"Oppa, pay attention to the road. You almost drove onto the side!" Jonghyun chuckled softly at her before turning his eyes back to the road. He had to try to focus on the road, but he found it encreasingly harder to do while she sat there looking so beautiful and tempting.

Twenty-five minutes later, Jonghyun pulled into a parking spot at Ryunique, turning the motor off. They unbuckled, glancing at each other as if they hadn't seen one another in days. He smiled, causing a smile to spread across her lips as well. He chuckled. "I like that you smile whenever I look at you, Alina." She raised an eyebrow in question, her smile still stuck on her face. "It means that I'm the reason for your happiness." Leaning over, he brushed his lips quickly against hers before opening the car door so he could slip out. Closing the door, he jogged around the front of the door and opened her side door. Holding a hand out, he helped her slip out of the car, closing the door behind her. Scanning her body, he admired the way her dress caressed her curves, finding himself slightly jealouse of the material. The way it moved with her every breath, hugged her tight before flaring out at the waist, giving her legs the attention they deserved. She was beauty on heels and he knew that he was lucky to have her on his arm. Not to mention in his life. She was the ray of sunshine in his stormy life, and he didn't know what he would do if he ever lost her. 

His fingers absentmindedly brushed his pants pocket, the object inside.

Walking into the cool airconditioned interier of the resturaunt, the walked over to the bareista, who smiled warmly at them. He bowed, greeting them politely and welcoming them to Ryunique. Jonghyun slipped an arm possessivly around Alina's waist, holding her close to his side as the man eyed her hungerly as if she were a main course on the menu. He shot the male a warning glare before the man cleared his throat. "This way, please." They followed, Alina unaware of the two loins in the den circleing her as if she were a deer being hunted. The man pulled out her chair, scooting her into her place before Jonghyun could take charge. He sat across from her, the whole time watching the man as he brushed his fingers against the skin of her shoulder, causing Alina to pull away. 

"Don't touch her." Jonghyun was a very polite person, but when you flirted with his girlfriend or even looked at her wrong, his poliet nature vanished, and he turned into a possessive lion ready to pounce. No one touched what was his without getting their hand torn off. "She obviously isn't aware of you trying to flirt with her, but it's obviouse that she doesn't want you touching her." Heart pounding, Alina sat in shock as Jonghyun defended her, sending out  waves of testosterone, the air around them almost electric. 

"My appologies, Sir, but I don't know what you mean." Jonghyun hated when guys played dumb, like they believed they hadn't done anything wrong. It was ignorant and petty. "Your waiter will be with you shortly." Bowing, they watched him leave, a scowl on his face. Jonghyun made a mental note to talk to a manager about him, wanting him to know that he wasn't going to get off easily with this, but when he looked at Alina, all of that faded away. The way the hanging lights reflecting off of the crystal necklace and earrings made her look like a movie star. Her hair framed her face in loose curls, her make up bringing out the depths of her soft brown eyes, her full lips painted with a soft red that reminded him of the petals of a rose. His mouth went dry, his tongue darting past his lips, moistening them as his fingers once again played with the object in his pocket.

"Thank you for taking me here, Oppa." she said, smiling her dazzeling smile that sent his heart into over drive. She was stunning, the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. 

"Well, it's not often we get to go out to eat, so when we do, I plan on spoiling you with the best." A female staff member walked over, setting two wine glasses in front of each other them, but Jonghyun paid no mind to her as she poured one of their most expensive wines, mumbling something about it being on the house. He was too busy getting lost in soft brown eyes of the lady across from him. He reached out, waiting patiently as she lifted her hand, and slipped it into his. "Alina," Her eyes locked with his, noticing that he looked a little nervous now. "We've known each other for almost three years, and you've stayed by my side through hard times. Even when you didn't know it, you were my strength, helping me carry on in a world that is built on tearing you down. I know we haven't dating long, but I'm possitive that angels lead me to you, and I don't ever want to lose you." Lifting her hand, he leaned forward, passing his lips over her knuckles. She smelled of flowers and coconut, a scent that always made him think of her. "I know my life can be crazy at times, and I may be gone for weeks at a time, someimes monthes, but I want you to know that I will always come home to you." 

This was it. It was time for him dive from this high cliff, his heart beating suprisingly calmly within his chest. The whole time leading up to this, his heart had been beating nervously, but now, as he pulled the object from his pants pocket, he was calm. Peaceful. Funny how she had this kind of effect on him. 

Moving from his chair, Alina's watched with brown eyes widdening in surprise as he moved in front of her chair, kneeling down on one knee. "Alina," He took her hand, holding the box open for her to see the beautiful, princess cut diamond ring sitting inside of a redwood box. The diamond was surrounded on both sides with two beautful, large diamonds to accompany it, but what caught her eye most was that the diamond in the middle was the same color of their fandom. It symbolized everything between them and so much more. Tears filled her eyes as she looked from the diamond ring up to the man before her; his own eyes filled with unshead tears. "You've stood by me through everything, and I could never tell you just how you mean to me without breaking into tears. You are my world. The reason I breathe. The reason I smile. Please allow me to give you the world. Will you marry me, Alina?" 

Inside of her chest, she felt as if her heart were going to explode. Her stomach tied in knotts, she took in a shaky breath, and nodded. "Yes, Jonghyun Oppa. I will marry you." Taking her shaking hand, he slipped the ring onto her finger, his own hands shaking as his tears finally broke free. He took her into his arms, connecting their lips in a deep kiss as they embraced. He knew that if he were to die tomorrow, he would die a happy man because she had just agreed to be his wife. The restaurant burst into applause as the staff and customers cheered for their happy moment. Pulling away from the kiss, the two held onto each other as they laughed and cried. "Oh, Oppa. I love you so much." she whispered, holding onto him as if all of this were a dream and if she let go she would wake up. 

"I love you too, Alina. So very much."