She Is

Guardian Angel Jonghyun

Sitting in bed while Alina slept beside him, he stared at her still from, smiling softly at her. She looked so peaceful and content. "What are you dreaming about, Jangiya?" he whispered. Moving his hand out, he brushed his finger tips across her cheek, softly pushing hair from her face and behind her ear. He froze, holding as still as he could while she began to store. Her lips parted slightly, letting out a soft breath of air before she settled back down. Glade he hadn't woken her, he carefully did himself of his covers and slipped from the confides of their bed. 

 

Walking out of their room, leaving Alina and Roo curled together in bed, he peeked in on his mother before heading into the darkness of the living room. His bare feet barely made any noise as he walked across the floor and made himself comfortable on the long sofa. The material groaned as it stretched tight to the pressure of his body, but thankfully no one inside the house stirred. He knew that he was due for a song soon, what with his due date comeing soon. Having n ever been late before on new material, he pulled up the app he usually used, and before he knew it, his fingers were moving across the screen. All he knew was that his mind continuiosly zoned back and forth from his lyrics to the cute girl sleeping in his bed right now. 

 

"I like your small eyes, the way you look at me". He smiled as he looked over the lyrics, a few hours later, his lips tugging at the sides as he felt his heart squeeze with excitment. He had done it. His new hit was written, and he was sure that it was perfect. After all, it was about the perfect girl. Making sure his work was done, he closed his phone and set it on the coffee table before stretching and yawning. He was so tired, having finally been able to release some artistic tension that had been building up inside of him. All that was left was to compose a melody for it, and then he would be able to call Sooman Hyung and tell him the good news. 

 

Standing up from his half laying position on the sofa, Jonghyun walked quietly back to his room, only to find that Alina had rolled over into his spot. Chuckling softly to himself, he shook his head. How exactly was he suppose to get into bed now? Deciding to try his luck, he moved a leg over her slumbering body, and carefully moved on the opposite side of her. Roo picked her head up at the sudden invasion of her space and looked up at him as if she were asking why he was waking her up. Ruffleing her soft, furry head, Jonghyun kissed her before settling down with his head beside Alina's, his body curved so that he left enough space for Roo, and his feet brushing softly against the warm, soft skin of the sleeping angel beside him. He reached out, brushing his finger against the cut on her face. It was no longer puffy, yet it still held a redness to it. His heart hurt at the knowledge that he was the reason that she had been hurt. 

 

.

 

.

 

The next morning, Jonghyun opened his eyes to the room empty. Alina was no longer beside him, but there was a soft buzzing of chatter coming from the living room. Glancing at the clock, his eyes widdened in shock. He had never slept in since becoming a trainee with SM, and this morning he had slept well past ten. Moving quickly from his spot on the bed, he moved to gather some fresh clothes before heading to the bathroom to shower. He usually showered in the morning after whatevere sleep he had aquired the night before. Making his way into the bathroom, he locked himself inside before turning on the water. He felt sweaty and groggy, like he had over slept, so a good shower would help wash it all away.

 

Standing under the warm spray of the shower, his mind ran over the lyrics of the song he had written hours earlier, his lips moving to a tune he played around with in his head. "Oh She is, I like your small eyes, the way you look at me Oh She is, I like your thick eyebrows Oh She is, I like your slightly pouting lips Oh She is, I like it like that Oh She is, I like it like that. Oh ah woo woo woo woo woo woo." His heart fluttered as he knew deep in his soul that he knew that this song was going to be a hit. His Shawol's were going to love it, he was so sure of it.

 

Turning the water off, Jonghyun climbed out of the shower, rubbing the towel along his body to rid himself of the water dripping down his skin. He pulled on his jeans, followed by Bugs Bunny t-shirt. Glancing at his reflection in the mirror, he towel dried his hair before playing with it until he was satisfied with his appearance., Jonghyun didn't go anywhere until he thought his appearance was up to par for his fans to see. If he wasn't satisfied or didn't think they would be satisfied, then he would stay in front of the mirror until he had everything fixed. Besides, all it took was one time for paparazzi to see you slightly human looking, and they would shut your career down in a flash. It only took one bad rumor for people to trash your name and send you tumbling down to your defeat.

 

Walking out of the bathroom, Jonghyun turned off the light, Roo sitting patiently beside the door, barking happily when he emerged. Her happiness was so important to him. "Have you eaten yet, princess?" he asked, stooping down and caressing her long muzzle lovingly. She stared at him, her eyes shimmering as he gave her love and affection. "Come on, baby." Picking her up, Jonghyun stood up from his crouching position on the floor, and carried her out of the bedroom. "Good morning, umma. Alina." The girls turned from their position in the kitchen, and both of their faces lit up. 

 

"Oppa, you're awake." Alina walked around the counter, meeting him halfway through the living room, and wrapping her arms around him; careful not to crush Roo in the process. He hugged her with his free arm, leaning into her as he enjoyed the feeling of her warm embrace. "How did you sleep?" she asked, walking under his arm into the kitchen. 

 

"I was very restless in the beginning, but once I got up and wrote my new song, I was able to sleep well." He stooped down, setting Roo in front of her bowl, already filled with food, and smiled as he watched her eat. Alina blinked, her stomach flipping with excitement at the news of his new song. "Maybe I can run it by you and see if you like it?" He turned his eyes on Alina and his mother, both of them more than willing to be his test subjects on his latest master piece. 

 

"Sit down, Jonghyun. I'll fix you some breakfast." Jonghyun's expression lit up at the knowledge that his mom was going to cook for him, and he sat down happily. 

 

"Would you like some coffee, Oppa?" Alina asked, wanting to help out as well. Jonghyun nodded, sending her that beautiful smile that  always sent chills down her spine. She turned, happiness over flowing, as she walked to the coffee pot and fixed a cup of coffee with all of his favorite add in's before bringing it to him. He smiled, tugging her onto his lap, his arms encircling her waist. 

 

"Thank you for being here with me, Alina." His voice was slightly husky, his breath warm, tickling her neck and causing her to shiver. 

 

"You're welcome, Oppa." Her eyes darted nervously toward mama Kim who was too busy at the stove to realize what was going on between them. Swallowing a small lump in , she leaned back into his chest, her head tilting back to rest on his shoulder. She smiled. This was where she wanted to be for the rest of her life. In his arms. Or on his lap. Either way, she would be in heaven every day. 

 

"What do you say we go for a walk after breakfast?" he asked, his breath tickling her ear while his arms held her tight. She nodded, too dry to say anything coherently.