Princess Roo and Mama Kim

Guardian Angel Jonghyun

Pulling up to a cute, two-story home, Jonghyun turned to Alina and smiled. She could feel her nerves raging inside of her as they exited the van and made their way toward the front door. Jonghyun had called ahead of time, telling his mother to pack clothes for herself and something for Roo.

 

Walking into the front door, the cute sounds of happy greetings from a small black dachshund, caught Alina's attention. Looking around Jonghyun, she spotted a beautiful dog jumping up at his feet until he bent down and picked her up. "Did you miss me, jangiya?" He cooed, allowing the beautiful puppy to his face happily.

 

The sound of footsteps brought the two from their own world as Jonghyun's eyes fell upon a middle-aged woman wearing a concerned smile on her face. She rushed toward him, stopping when she spotted Alina peeking out beside him. "Jonghyun, what's going on?"

 

"Umma, this is Alina. My girlfriend." Alina blushed bright red at their introduction, the two women looking each other over before his mom smiled happily.

 

"Did my cheonsa (angel) say, girlfriend?"Jonghyun's face turned scarlet as he nodded, watching his mother walk toward Alina and wrap her in a hug. "Hello, Alina. It's so nice to meet you, dear." She pulled back from the small girl and then embraced her son. "Ya, I'm so happy for you sweetie." She kisses his cheek, earning a bright, beautiful smile from the handsome man, before turning around. "I packed a few bags because I wasn't sure how long we would be gone." Jonghyun and Alina followed his mother into the bedroom. "Sodam is going to her friends, but she'll check in with us via phone."

 

"I wish she would have come with us. I hate not knowing where she is, especially in times like this." Alina smiled. She adored how protective and close he was with his mother and sister. 

 

Alina allowed her eyes to move around the house as they went, noticing the pictures on the wall and around the house of the three of them. Jonghyun had been such a cute child, and now he had become such a handsome man.

 

As soon as the boxes and suitcases were loaded, the four of them climbed into the van, Mama Kim sitting up front in the passenger seat, leaving Jonghyun, Alina, and Roo in the back.

 

The drive was long with Alina constantly looking around them, praying no one had been following them. Every time it seemed like a car was staying too long on their tail, Alina would begin to shake, her mind bringing her back to that moment they were attacking her. Jonghyun pulled her into his arms and held her, doing his best to soothe her jittery nerves. "I promise, no one is following us. We're in an unmarked car, plus Sooman hyung assigned up doubles in the usual van, so I'm sure they're the ones being followed." Alina looked up at him with worried eyes.

 

"Why don't you try to take a nap, honey, and before you know it, we will be at our destination." Mama Kim tapped her knee affectionately, smiling in a motherly manner that seemed to calm her down a little more. Jonghyun smiled at his mom, grateful that she seemed to like Alina, as he had hoped she would. Yawning, Jonghyun placed his head on top of Alina's sweet smelling hair, and before he knew it, they both were sleeping.