8th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eunji, can I get Chorong phone number?” Bomi texted Eunji.

“Why suddenly you ask for her number?” Eunji reply Bomi text.

“She’s cute. I wanna be close to her. Can you give me her number?” Bomi replies.

“Oh okay. Here is the number” Eunji then sent Chorong number to Bomi.

‘So Bomi like Chorong too?’ Eunji thought to herself after texting with Bomi.

‘Come on Eunji. How many years already. You will never get her. You should learn to let go of your feelings by now’ Eunji said to herself.

Then Eunji let out a sigh thinking about her feelings towards Chorong. Something that is hard for her to control whenever Chorong with someone else or like someone but not her.

At Bomi dorm

“Hai Chorong. Bomi here. I ask for your number from Eunji. Hope you not mad that I’m asking your number from Eunji and suddenly text you” Bomi sent a text to Chorong.

Bomi decided that she want to be close to Chorong and maybe try to win her heart.

After a few minutes. Chorong reply Bomi’s text.

“Hai Bomi. What a pleasant surprise. I’m not mad. I’m okay with it” The content of the text from Chorong.

Bomi read it with a smile. She’s happy Chorong reply her text.

“I hope we can be close and maybe hang out together sometimes..just the two of us” Bomi text again and put a smiley emoji at the text.

“Of course can. I would love to hang out with you” Chorong reply with a smiley emoji also.

Then they continue texting each other for almost an hour or more.

At Eunji dorm

“Ji! Omg I love you my friend” Chorong come to Eunji dorm and hug her as soon as she saw Eunji.

‘I love you too’ Eunji reply in her mind. 

“Why are you so happy?” Eunji ask Chorong who looking so happy and smiling from ear to ear.

“Thank you for giving my number to Bomi. We texted a lot. She’s so funny” Chorong said to Eunji the reason she’s so happy right now.

“Oh I gave her your number because you like her. If not, i never give anyone your number without your consent” Eunji said again.

“That’s why you are my best friend Ji. You understand me so much and you know what to do to make me happy *chu” Chorong said and give a peck at Eunji cheek.

Eunji so startled with that short peck. She’s starting to blushing.

“Yah! Wh-What a-are you doing?” Eunji stuttered a bit because of shock.

“My special gift to my beloved friend” Chorong smile and then walk away from Eunji and exit that dorm happily. While Eunji just can’t stop blushing and her heart beat is beating so crazily fast right now.

“What have you done to me Rong ah” Eunji talk to herself with her hand placing at her chest, feeling her own heart beat.

“I should get rid of this feelings but you make it hard for me. Are you purposely torturing me Park Chorong?” She said again.

Eunji head is in a mess thinking about Chorong. She will always ended up like that if Chorong doing something to her that makes her heart flutter.

********************************************

“Are you guys ready? We have practice a lot. Always believe that all the hard work will give a good result. Just focus and remember all the important point to beat our opponent” Bomi give a word of encouragement to her team.

Today is the day of their first basketball match. And it is versus Naeun‘s college.

All of the supporters of each team has filled up all of the audience seat at the hall. A lot of noises of fans chanting their favourite player name. Most of it is Eunji and Bomi name. These two really have a lot of fans.

“Hai Chorong, can I sit with you?” Naeun ask.

Naeun saw that Chorong is sitting alone so she decided to sit with her and maybe they can talk something about Eunji. That’s her plan.

“Oh hai. Yes sure you can” Chorong agree to let Naeun sit with her.

“Who are you cheering for today?” Naeun ask Chorong.

“All of my college team and most importantly Eunji and Bomi” Chorong answer and smile to Naeun.

“Why Eunji and Bomi is the important one?” Naeun ask again.

“Coz Eunji is my best bud. I’ve been cheering for her since she first play basketball. And Bomi....she just so charming. Now I know why she have a lot of fans” Chorong explain and give a wide smile when mention about Bomi. She didn’t want to tell anyone about her feelings yet. Only Eunji know about it.

“I bet you gonna cheer for Eunji today right?” Chorong said to Naeun.

“If you ask which team I’m supporting, then of course it will be my college team. But if the question is ‘who’ then you know the answer” Naeun answer Chorong while pointing her finger to Eunji who is in the middle of the court.

“C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter