9th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hai Chorong” Bomi call Chorong that night and greet her as soon as Chorong pick up the call.

“Hai Bomi. Are you not sleeping yet?” Chorong greet Bomi back.

“No, I’m not sleepy yet and I wanna talk to you. We don’t have a chance to talk earlier” Bomi said. 

They just talk a bit after the match earlier because the others are with them and Bomi also busy talking with her other friends who watch the game.

“Don’t you feel tired? I bet Eunji is already in the dreamland right now. How can you not feel sleepy yet?” Chorong ask again.

“Usually I can’t go straight to sleep if I’m too tired. Why you want me to sleep? Don’t want to talk to me?” Bomi jokingly said that to Chorong.

“Yah! I don’t mean that. I just don’t want you be too tired later coz you have a match tomorrow” Chorong explain to Bomi.

“I’m happy that you worry about me like that” Bomi words make Chorong blushing. Even though they are just talking at the phone, Chorong still feel shy whenever Bomi praises her or make her heart flutter.

“Would you like to hang out with me after we finish with the tournament? You ok with that?” Bomi carefully ask Chorong to go out with her. She want to say ‘go for a date with her’ but she afraid if Chorong doesn’t feel the same like what she feels towards Chorong. So Bomi said ‘hang out’ instead.

“Yes, I’m totally ok with that. With the others too? I really like to hang out with you guys. You all are so fun” Chorong misunderstood the ‘hang out’ that Bomi said.

“Errr no actually. Just the two of us. Ermm...are you ok with that? I’m totally understand if you don’t wanna to. I’m just asking. You don’t have to agree if you don’t like it. No pressure here. Really” Bomi said carefully coz she so nervous and afraid if Chorong don’t like it and it gonna make them be so awkward later.

“Hey hey what are you talking about. Of course I’m okay with that. In fact I’m more than happy to go on a date with you. If that what you mean. A date with me. Am I correct?” Chorong boldly said to Bomi. She now understand that Bomi actually want to ask her to go on a date with her. 

“Hehe...yes I want to ask you to go on a date with me but I’m afraid you will reject it so I just said hang out” Bomi giggles and explain herself.

“You are so cute Bomi. You like totally different person from the charming basketball captain, Yoon Bomi with the cute Yoon Bomi I’m talking to right now. You really are an interesting person you know” Chorong so into Bomi at the moment. She’s so happy that she can see many personalities of Yoon Bomi.

“I don’t know I’m that interesting to you. I guess that’s one of my charm hehehe” Bomi jokingly boasting about herself.

“Now you are so full of yourself haha” they both giggling at the simple conversation they had.

“Hey i saw you a bit distracted during our match earlier. I did glance at you a bit during the match and seems like you did not really focus at the game. Is something happened?” Bomi suddenly remembered Chorong face during the game earlier. She want to know why.

“During the match?”

“Yes, first when I look at you, I saw you talking to Naeun. Then when I score a point, i look at you to give you a wink but you look like not focus at the game. Your mind look like at somewhere else.” Bomi said again.

“Wow! You want to give me a wink? What’s is that mean?” Chorong tease Bomi, trying to avoid Bomi question.

“Errrr..hehe...I just want to do some celebratory act if I scores points. And im thinking to dedicate that score to you but you look like not interested at the game” Bomi shyly explain what she actually want to do at the game earlier.

“Awhhh you are so sweet” Chorong fluttered. 

“Hey, don’t change topic. You didn’t answer me yet” Bomi is blushing after Chorong said she’s sweet. But she still want to know what Chorong look like that at the match earlier. 

Flashback to the basketball match earlier 

“I just feel like her heart already belong to someone else” Naeun said to Chorong. 

With that one sentence, something hits Chorong mind. She suddenly remembered her high school graduation party.

That day t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter