2nd Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey do guys wanna have dinner together?” Bomi ask her teammates while they are changing to clean cloth.

“I don’t think I can join. I come with Chorong, I can’t let her go back alone” Eunji refuse the invitation because afraid her teammates will be uncomfortable with Chorong. They are not close with Chorong, they speak with her a few times only before.

“Yah don’t worry. Just ask her to come too. We don’t mind right girls?” Hayoung said to Eunji and ask the others girls about Chorong.

“Yes, plus she’s cute.  And we need to see different people too. I’m bored looking at you guys only.” The other girls said, agree with Hayoung suggestion.

“Ok then, I will ask her if she want to join us” Eunji then agree to ask Chorong if she want to follow her to dinner.

“Rong ah, we want to go for dinner together. You want to follow?” Eunji ask Chorong after she finished change her cloth.

“Are they all okay? I don’t want to be awkward with them later” Chorong ask back.

“Don’t worry, they want me to invite you too. They all okay if you want to follow. So?” Eunji reassure Chorong that her teammates is okay with her if she want to follow.

“Okay, then I want to follow you guys. Where is the place?” Chorong actually excited she get to join them for dinner. This her chance to look at Bomi and interact with Bomi again.

“Not sure. We all just follow Bomi” Eunji and Chorong then walk together joining the rest of the team to the dinner place that Bomi choose.

********************************************

“So Chorong, how you two become best friend? You both are totally different.” Bomi suddenly ask Chorong about her and Eunji when they have finished eating and just chitchatting with each other.

“Oh her? We have been friend since we are in kindergarten. She’s the only one who stuck with me till now. So basically I have no choice and accept her as my best friend” Chorong jokingly answer to Bomi.

“Yah! You are the one who follow me everywhere I go” Eunji return back the tease to Chorong.

“Gosh, Bomi just ask 1 thing. And you guys start bickering again” Hayoung come into the conversation.

“She started it” Eunji pointing her finger at Chorong.

“Yah!” Chorong then bite Eunji finger that pointed to her and makes Eunji yell loudly.

“Shush shush! OMG you both are so loud. People are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter