1st Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two best friends is walking side by side entering their faculty building. They both is heading to their morning class.

“Do you have practice today?” Chorong ask her best friend.

“Yes but maybe just a quick practice coz our coach have to go back early today” Eunji answer to her best friend.

“Oh. As usual at 5pm?” Chorong ask again.

“Yup. Why? Wanna watch again today?” Eunji ask the latter back.

“Hehe yes” Chorong give a cute grin to Eunji.

“I see that lately you like to follow me to practice. Is there anything going on that I don’t know? Coz you usually hate to be in a hot place, under sunlight. Why you want to watch our basketball practice?” Eunji curious about her friend lately.

Chorong doesn’t like that she’s sweating when she did not do anything. Such as sitting under the sun, be in a hot place. To her if she didn’t do anything, she rather be in a cold place. She can accept sweating if she’s exercise but not while do nothing. So Eunji a bit weird when Chorong want to follow her to watch her practice.

“Nothing. I just never see you practice. Only saw you in a match. So I’m a bit curious how you guys practice” Chorong lie to her friends. She don’t want to tell her the real reason yet.

“Gosh what an answer you have there. I bet there is something going on. You just don’t wanna tell me.” Eunji try to make Chorong tell her the truth.

“Aish no need to be a detective now. Just let me follow you ok. Btw, why are you guys always practice at the outdoor court when we have the indoor court. It’s much cooler there. Don’t you guys feel so hot playing at outside?” Chorong change the topic so Eunji will not ask her anymore.

“It’s not that we always practice at the outside court, it is you who never watch us play at the inside court. We have to take turn with the male team. And today is your lucky day, we will practicing at inside court.” Eunji explain to Chorong forgetting her question about Chorong weird behaviour earlier.

“Wah! Thank god! I will be more than happy to watch you practice today” Chorong said in excitement.

“Lol, you are so weird and funny Chorong ah.” Eunji laugh a bit looking at Chorong.

“And I’m cute too” Chorong add.

Eunji make a face like want to throw up after listening to her friend.

While they are chitchatting and teasing each other, without realise they have arrive to their class. They take a sit side by side. They both ready for the class to start in any minute now.

********************************************

In the evening, 5pm

“Gosh we already late. Why are you taking so long to be ready?” Eunji is walking so fast right now with Chorong trying to catch up to Eunji. 

Eunji is late to her practice because of Chorong. Chorong want to follow her but taking so long getting ready to go to the practice. Eunji don’t understand why must she gets all doll up just to see her practice.

“Do you like your teammates see that you are friend with someone shabby? So I have to be a bit...erm pretty. So that you will not embarrass of me” Chorong try to find an excuse.

“The heck?! No one is watching you. We are busy practicing for our tournament next week. What nonsense are you spouting now Chorong ah?” Eunji give short lecture to her friend while her legs still waking in fast pace so she can arrive at the basketball court quickly.

Chorong don’t want to answer Eunji and just follow her to the court.

Finally they have arrived there after 10 minutes of ‘walking/running’. Thank god their hostel is near with the gym used for basketball practice.

“Finally you are here” said Bomi the captain of the team.

“I’m so sorry bom ah. I have to wait for this weirdo to be ready. Don’t know why she have to take so long to be ready” Eunji explain to Bomi while glaring at Chorong.

Chorong just shrug her shoulders and give a sweet smile to Bomi. Chorong then take a sit at the bench near the court.

“It’s okay. Join us now. We need our ace to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter