14th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day with a lot of things happened, Chorong glad she and Eunji can sort this things out, about Eunji feelings.

What is still hanging now is her own feelings. Chorong don’t know why she said she’s not rejecting Eunji. 

‘Why am I said that? What is that suppose to mean? Do I like her too? Why I can’t figure out this feelings that I’m having right now?’ Chorong have a long thought about her feelings and Eunji.

‘And what should I do about Bomi. I’m pretty sure I like her a lot. Yes she did yell at me but that one thing cannot make my like to her disappear right? Or do I have other reason to feel like this? Ugh! This feeling is so annoying. Why the heck I can’t figure out my own feelings’ Chorong really had a hard time to sort out her own feelings.

It is something she never experienced before. All her moment with Eunji and Bomi played in her head.

‘I did feel good when she’s confess to me just now. I feel happy. Why is that? Am I really has fallen for her?’ Chorong continue with her thoughts about her own feelings.

********************************************

“Hey Eunji” Bomi greet Eunji and take a sit beside her. Bomi come with Namjoo.

Eunji is having her lunch at college cafe. She just finished her morning class and she went for lunch alone. Chorong is not with her because she have different class today.

“Hey. It’s been a while” Eunji greet Bomi back.

“Who is this?” Eunji ask about Namjoo who sit beside Bomi.

“Oh, this is my new friend, Namjoo. She like sausage so much” Bomi said teasing Namjoo about her obsession to sausage.

“Yah! Is it necessary to mention that? Hai Eunji. I stay in same hostel as her and we accidentally meet on our way here, so I just follow her” Namjoo greet Eunji.

“Oh hai Namjoo. Be careful if you want to be friend with Bomi. She have a lot of fans. So some of them may bother you for being too close to her” Eunji said and joking about Bomi crazy fans.

“Haha don’t worry. I don’t plan to stick with her for so long” Namjoo jokingly said to Eunji.

“Yah! How dare you after all those sausages I buy for you” Bomi reply to Namjoo.

Namjoo then make funny face to Bomi and make all three of them laugh at her funny face.

“Hey, How’s your face? Did I hurt you too much?” Bomi turn to Eunji and ask about Eunji face that she punch the other day. Her face shows she worry about Eunji.

It’s been 2 days since that incident. They don’t have a chance to meet each other because they don’t have practice anymore for this semester since the game has ended. And they don’t have same class for these 2 days. So there is no chance for Bomi and Eunji to meet up.

Accidentally when Bomi and Namjoo walk past the cafe, she saw Eunji and she decided to talk with Eunji before going to her next class.

“It’s getting better. Don’t worry about it. But your punch really is something. Are you used to be a gangster before?” Eunji tease Bomi to make Bomi not feeling to guilty about the punch.

“Yah, if I’m a gangster I wouldn’t be here now. Maybe I’m at somewhere fighting with someone right now” Bomi and Eunji then chuckles at the jokes.

“Hey I’m sorry. I really am. I know it’s not my place to involve in whatever you do but you know....I like Chorong. And when I saw that I kinda riled up and the punch happened. I’m sorry” Bomi then get serious and apologise to Eunji about the punch.

“Don’t worry about it. I know how you felt at that time. So i understand you. It’s my fault too, just kiss Chorong like that in front of everyone and let Naeun kiss me. I deserve it” Eunji said to comfort Bomi.

“You know, I met Chorong that day. After I punch you. We went for a date” Bomi tell Eunji about her date with Chorong.

“Oh really?” Eunji answer with a bit of shock. 

‘They went on a date? After I kiss Chorong and she kiss me back?’ Eunji thought to herself. She’s a bit jealous because she thought Chorong is alone after that and maybe thinking about that kiss. But she wrong. That kiss doesn’t seems to bother her.

“Chorong didn’t tell you? But the date doesn’t end well. I’m yelling at her about your kiss” Bomi tell the rest of her story how the date went.

“Yah! Why are yelling at her? It’s my fault.” Eunji said. Surprise hearing what Bomi said.

“Coz she seem bothered by the kiss and not really focus on our date. So I’m getting mad at her. I know I shouldn’t do that. Then she left me. She must hate me so much right now” Bomi said again.

‘Ahhh Chorong did think about the kiss’ Eunji speak in her mind. 

“So you guys not talking to each other now? Have you meet her after that?” Eunji ask.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter