6th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji, give this to Bomi ok” Chorong come to Eunji dorm and give Eunji another letter for her to give to Bomi.

“Letter? Again?” Eunji ask and take the letter.

“Yes, coz she didn’t reply me anything. Did she read it or not?” Chorong ask Eunji if Bomi read the letter or not.

“How can I know” Eunji reply.

“Can you ask her please. And don’t forget to give her that letter ok.” Chorong remind Eunji to give the letter to Bomi.

“Yes yes I will give this to her” Eunji answer to Chorong.

********************************************

“Bomi, here another letter for you” Eunji give the letter to Bomi.

“Again? From the same person?” Bomi ask Eunji.

“Yes. Did you read the letter I gave you before?” Eunji ask If Bomi read the letter or not.

“Not yet. I don’t feel like I want to read it. Who give it anyway?” Bomi ask again who is the sender.

“Yah why you not read it?” Eunji shock that Bomi still not read the previous letter.

“I don’t know who gave it. What if it is a threat or something. I don’t want to get involved with any crime” Bomi being ridiculous. She actually not really interested with any letter if she didn’t know who is the sender. She like to be straight forward.

“What the heck are you talking about. Up to you then. I just follow orders here” Eunji give up to make Bomi read the letter. She just give the letter as her promised to Chorong.

“Where is Chorong? Is she not coming again today?”

“I bet she is sleeping now. She only come if our practice is in evening. If morning practice she will never bother. Plus we start a bit early, no one wants to come. Just look around. No one here” Eunji and Bomi then look around at the gym. It’s so quiet coz no one come to watch them practice.

Today is Saturday. Usually on weekends they have practice in the morning. So they can enjoy their Saturday evening onwards.

“Hai Eunji” suddenly someone greet Eunji. 

Eunji turn her head to the person who greet her.

“You? Hai” Eunji greet back.

“Are you here to watch us practice Naeun? It’s still early in the morning tho” Bomi ask. Naeun the only one who is not in the team that coming to the practice that morning.

“Hehehe I want to watch Eunji” Naeun reply boldly.

“Wow you sure do like her a lot huh” Bomi tease Naeun.

Eunji is not looking at Naeun at all. She’s not sure why, but she really doesn’t feel comfortable with Naeun.

“Good morning Naeun. How do you know we practicing in the morning today” Hayoung who see Naeun coming,  approach her immediately.

“Morning Hayoung. I have asked some of your fans yesterday what time is your practice. So, here I am” Naeun answer to Hayoung.

“Looks like you are the only one who will watch us today” Bomi said to Naeun.

“It’s better that way. So I can watch Eunji without anyone interrupt me” Naeun said while looking at Eunji.

“That’s creepy” Eunji said to herself in a low volume.

“You said something Eunji?” Naeun ask with a smile at Eunji.

“No, I didn’t say anything. Let start practice guys” Eunji avoid Naeun and ask to start practice.

********************************************

“Do you guys have any plan today?” Bomi ask Eunji and Hayoung after they had finished the practice.

“No, why?” Hayoung answer.

“Me too. I don’t have any plan yet for today. Not sure if Chorong want me to go somewhere with her” Eunji answer to Bomi too.

Yes that’s Eunji routine every weekend. If not with her basketball team, she will hang out with Chorong. Or she just laying down at her dorm all day. 

“Okay, then let’s watch movie together. I have nothing to do also after this” Bomi ask to watch movie at cinema.

“I’m in! Let’s go” Eunji agree to watch movie with them.

“Me too, me too! I’m in” Hayoung excitedly agree to watch movie too.

“Can I join you guys?” Naeun heard they talked about going to movie and again she boldly ask if she can join the other three.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter