13th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After her terrible date with Bomi, Chorong walk alone heading back to her hostel. She’s crying. Crying thinking about all the things that has happened.

For months she’s crazy about Bomi, and her wish almost come true when Bomi ask her to be her girlfriend, but things is not like before. And She’s hurt by the yelling just now. 

‘Why must she yell at me? I can explain to her about it if she ask nicely’ Chorong thought to herself about Bomi. 

Chorong is someone who is soft hearted. She maybe fall in love too much and easily change her partner but that doesn’t mean her heart is hard as rock. She can’t accept violence and fighting or yelling and shouting. Especially in public. She really hate that kind of things.

‘Ah, and Jung Eunji. Why are you doing this Ji? Are you really like me? Or that just your spontaneous action coz you are so overwhelmed with the win and that kiss mean nothing. I don’t know what to do with you’ Chorong thinking hard about her best friend. How is she gonna deal with that.

‘Should I go meet her or not?’ Chorong thought again whether to meet Eunji or not.

********************************************

‘Dammit Bomi. I didn’t know you can punch this hard. Are you a gangster before?’ Eunji thought to herself while looking at the mirror. She look at her torn lips due to the punch she received from Bomi.

‘I still can feel the pain in my stomach. I bet she really is a gangster. I should be careful with her’ again Eunji thought about Bomi. She’s not mad at Bomi. She understand Bomi action. If she’s in Bomi shoes also, she will react the same things.

‘I’m so stupid. Why did I do that earlier. I have ruin my relationship with Chorong and Bomi. You are so stupid Jung Eunji. Is this what you want after so many years you tried your very best to hide your feelings, and this is the result you want?’ Eunji blame herself. She blame herself for everything that has happened.

*knock knock 

Eunji hear someone knocking her dorm’s door. Without she even get to answer that knock, the person who’s knocking already open the door and entering her room.

“You? Why are you even bothered to knock when you just barge in without I’m answering” Eunji said to that person and immediately turn her head back to the mirror.

“That’s is your concern right now?”

Eunji shrug her shoulders. “Why are you here Hayoung ah?” Eunji ask that person, and it is Hayoung who come to her dorm.

“It’s about Naeun” Hayoung simply said.

“I don’t want to hear anything about her” Eunji said and facing Hayoung with a glare.

“Wow what happened to your face?” Hayoung just realise Eunji face and she come closer to Eunji to look at the wound.

“Bomi punch me” Eunji simply said.

“What? Why? Is it about the kiss with Chorong? Or Naeun?” Hayoung ask.

“You know about the kiss with Chorong too?” Eunji ask back.

“Yes. I think everyone saw it looking at the situation you are in right now” Hayoung figured that Bomi also know about that and that’s why she punch Eunji.

“So everyone saw everything huh? And obviously you know about Naeun, that’s why you are here right?” Eunji said.

“Yes but why Bomi punch you? What is her relation in all this?” Hayoung ask again.

“She like Chorong. And she saw the kiss then she saw me and Naeun too. So she punch me. She didn’t know it’s Naeun who kiss me. I didn’t kiss her back” Eunji explain.

“What a day you had today Jung Eunji. What a day.” Hayoung said and start to help Eunji to clean up the blood at Eunji torn lips.

“So please, I don’t want to hear about Naeun now. I have enough trouble with Chorong and Bomi. That’s my priorities” Eunji said to Hayoung. She just let Hayoung help with clean up her wound.

“She really is sorry about that, you know” Hayoung said again. Insist to talk about Naeun. Maybe to Eunji, Naeun is not important, but not to Hayoung. Naeun is important to her.

“Why must she do something that she will be sorry about it later. She should think before did anything” Eunji said in a firm voice. She’s still mad at Naeun.

“Then what about your kiss with Chorong? Isn’t it the same things?” Hayoung stop cleaning Eunji lips and look at Eunji st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter