16th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Eunji” someone greet Eunji.

“Oh you? What are you doing hare Hayoung a ah?” Eunji shock seeing Hayoung there.

“You said you agree to meet Naeun” Hayoung said.

“Yes, but where is she? Why are you here?” Eunji ask again.

She agree to meet Naeun and has set the place to meet up at the cafe near Naeun college.

“She ask me to come with her. She afraid you will hit her because so mad at what she has done” Hayoung said and scratch her not itchy head. She know Naeun being nonsense because Eunji will never hit a girl.

“Yah! I never hit a girl okay” Eunji said.

“Yes I know. Wait I call Naeun” Hayoung then call Naeun who wait outside of the cafe.

“Hai Eunji” Naeun greet Eunji with her head down. She afraid to look directly at Eunji.

“Hai” Eunji simply reply.

“Ok you girls talk. I will sit there. Call me once you have finished ok Naeun” Hayoung said and go to the different table a bit far from them.

“How are you Eunji?” Naeun start the conversation.

“I’m good as usual” Eunji gives short answer.

“I...I’m sorry” Naeun said still not looking at Eunji.

Eunji then look directly at Naeun. She suddenly feel sorry. Naeun who used to be so bold and really confident about herself cannot look straight at her right now.

“Why are you doing that if you know you gonna end up like this. You know I will hate it” Eunji said in calm tone.

“My emotions filled with jealousy at that time. I know I shouldn’t do that and you will hate me but...I don’t know. I just want you at that time. I really am sorry Eunji” Naeun explain herself and apologising again.

“Hey Why are you not looking at me? Am i that scary to you?” Eunji trying to not makes the situation so tense.

“I...I just don’t think I deserve to look at you anymore” Naeun said still not looking at Eunji.

“Naeun ah, yes I don’t like what you have done to me and I hate it very much. But looking at you like this make me hurt too. I don’t want my existence has make you who used to be so bold and confident, suddenly become like this. I forgive you okay. But honestly I can’t forget what has happened” Eunji said trying to calm Naeun down.

She don’t want Naeun be like that because of her. She’s not that special for Naeun to change herself like that.

“Thank you Eunji. Thank you. I very much grateful to you. I don’t mind if you don’t want to meet me anymore after this. I deserve it” Naeun said and finally she can look at Eunji with her eye filled with tears.

“Naeun ah...please don’t cry. I’m not worth your tears. You know that” Eunji said.

“I just happy you forgive me. I don’t think you will ever forgive me, but you are so kind Eunji. Chorong really lucky to have you as her friend and as a lover” Naeun said and look at Eunji with a smile. 

Eunji just chuckles at Naeun words. “I’m her friend but not a lover. Never in my life I think I will be her lover” Eunji said.

“Don’t worry, she will be yours soon. I can sense it” Naeun then said.

“Are you a psychic now? Can sense things hahaha” Eunji said and they both laugh.

Hayoung heard the laugh the She turn her head at Eunji and Naeun. She smile looking at them. She’s so thankful that they have solve their problem.

“You know, Hayoung is really kind and sweet. You should really consider her” Eunji saw Hayoung smile at them and she talk to Naeun about Hayoung.

“Yes I know. I’m so grateful to her. She comfort me from that day until now. Sometimes I can feel my heart beating fast for her. And she so damn funny and so cute. I just can’t stop laughing and smiling when with her” Naeun without realise she’s praising Hayoung non stop in front of Eunji.

“Wow wow you have forget about me huh?” Eunji tease Naeun.

“It’s not like you gonna like me back. So it’s better for me to appreciate what I have now then chasing for someone who I know will never like me back” Naeun said to Eunji.

“I’m glad you start thinking that way. So you like Hayoung now huh?” Eunji ask Naeun.

“Actually I’m not too sure yet. I still like you a lot and at the same time I like being with Hayoung too. Every time I have problems or I want to talk with someone, without I realise I’m looking for her. But...how can I like 2 person at 1 time right? I’m so confuse actually” Naeun tell Eunji about her complicated feelings.

“I think you just like me based on what you see only. I mean you fall for me when I’m playing basketball right? But Hayoung, you comfortable with her and you like her personality. I think you can figure that out yourself” Eunji trying to help Naeun with her feelings and she’s so sure Naeun like Hayoung too.

“Yes I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter