17th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few days has passed since everything has settled between them all.

Hayoung spent most of her time with Naeun. They always meet up after school or sometime Naeun will come to Hayoung college in afternoon to have lunch with her if Naeun doesn’t have class.

They are still not a couple but the are inseparable. Naeun still can’t completely erase her feelings to Eunji so she don’t want to declare anything with Hayoung yet until her heart fully belong to Hayoung. 

And Hayoung is waiting patiently for Naeun heart to accept her. She don’t mind waiting and she’s happy with what she and Naeun have now.

As for Chorong, she spends most of the time with Bomi and Namjoo. Bomi has introduced her to Namjoo. And Chorong really happy get to be friend with Namjoo too. She get to eat a lot of delicious food because of Namjoo. Namjoo knows a lot of restaurants with good food and they meet up almost every day.

After Chorong met Bomi the other day, Eunji rarely see Chorong. They only meet for a few minutes only before going to sleep and sometimes Chorong doesn’t meet Eunji at all. Her excuse always because she’s so busy and tired. Eunji don’t know what is it that make Chorong so busy. Eunji thought Chorong has choose Bomi and reject her.

Chorong never tell Eunji anything and that’s hurt her. She don’t mind if Chorong choose Bomi but at least tell her. She only get to know that Chorong always with Bomi and Namjoo is when she ask Bomi. Thank god Bomi is willing to tell her. But Eunji can sense that they hide something from her. When she ask Chorong, Chorong will said nothing. Nothing happened. Why must Chorong lie to her? Just tell Eunji that she choose Bomi. She can accept that.

********************************************

“Rong ah, it’s been a while since we spend time together. You don’t want to be friend with me anymore?” Eunji said to Chorong.

Eunji come to Chorong dorm that night. She try to call her but no answer so she decided to go to Chorong dorm.

Chorong is lying at her bed looking half asleep. But she wake up and sit at her bed looking at Eunji.

“Ji, I’m so sleepy right now. Can we talk tomorrow?” Chorong said to Eunji.

“But we rarely meet and talk now. Tomorrow you will give the same excuse. Please Rongie, tell me if I did something wrong to you for you not talking to me like this” Eunji begging to talk to Chorong.

“You did nothing wrong Ji. And I promise tomorrow I meet you okay. After class, is that okay?” Chorong said and convince Eunji that Eunji did nothing wrong to her.

“You promise ok. Don’t ditch me later” Eunji said to confirm about tomorrow.

“Yes I promise. I’ll text you tomorrow. Now can I sleep?” Chorong make a really sleepy face to Eunji so Eunji can let her sleep now. Chorong really is sleepy after her long busy day.

“Yes you can. Good night and sweet dreams” Eunji said and walk out from Chorong dorm. Let Chorong continue her sleep.

‘What are you so busy with nowadays Rong ah? Usually if you busy, you will ask my help and even ask me to do your assignment. Now you didn’t even tell me anything and be busy by yourself. What is it that you hide from me?’ Eunji thought to herself while walking to her dorm. Wondering why Chorong is acting like that.

Eunji then look at her watch. It shows 10pm. ‘It’s still early for her to sleep. Usually she will sleep at midnight and sometimes at 1 or 2 in the morning. She’s acting weird’ again Eunji thought fills with Chorong.

********************************************

From Rongie: Ji meet me at drama and theatre faculty today at 530pm okay. 

Eunji received a text message from Chorong during lunch.

“Why is she want to meet me there? Is she taking drama class now? What for?” Eunji talk to herself after she read that message.

To Rongie : okay. But that faculty is so big. Where should I go? At the cafe or just wait at the entrance?

From Rongie : text me if you arrived. I will tell you where to go later ok.

To Rongie : okay. See you later.

“What is she trying to do now?” Eunji talk to herself again. Getting suspicious about Chorong.

********************************************

To Rongie : I’m here. Where are you?

Eunji sent message to Chorong saying that she has arrive at the drama and theatre faculty.

But no reply received from Chorong. Eunji trying to call Chorong. But no one answer.

“Hai Eunji” Namjoo suddenly come near Eunji and greet her.

“Oh Namjoo. Hai. Are you a drama student?” She ask because wondering why Namjoo is at that faculty.

“Yes. Im majoring in drama and theatre” Namjoo said.

“Oh no wonder you are here” Eunji said.

“But I’m here now to give this to you actually” Namjoo said again and give a small note to Eunji.

“What is this?” Eunji ask wondering why she gave that note to her.

Eunji then read the sentence wrote at the note. ‘Go to cafeteria’

“Go to cafeteria? You want me to go there? Why?” Eunji ask non stop to Namjoo about that note and why she have to follow what the note wrote.

“Just go please. You ask too much. Go now” Namjoo didn’t answer Eunji questions and just force her to follow what’s written in the note.

Eunji have no choice and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter