15th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Ji” Chorong enter Eunji dorm and sit at her bed.

“Oh you are here” Eunji then stop her game at pc and look at Chorong.

“So what’s ‘the things’ that you said you want to tell me?”Chorong start their conversation.

“Oh about that. Ermm why you didn’t tell me you met Bomi after the match?” Eunji ask about Chorong and Bomi date.

“Err...honestly I don’t think it’s important to tell you about it when we are in this kind of situation right now” Chorong said.

“What do you mean?” Eunji ask curious at what Chorong trying to tell.

“I mean....you confessed to me. And she confessed to me too. So I don’t think I should tell you about it right after you just confessed to me. What is that gonna make me look like. I’m going to sound so mean and selfish then. So I think better I don’t tell you about it” Chorong explain.

“I told you right. I knew you will reject me. I confessed to you just to explain my actions at the game the other day. So you don’t have to worry much about me. Just think about yourself. I’m ok, really” Eunji trying reassure Chorong about her feelings. What important to Eunji is Chorong feelings. 

“Hey, I told you I said I don’t know. I’m not rejecting anyone yet. Why you sound like you are not really want me and confess for the sake of explain your action only not like you really want me” Chorong said to Eunji. 

Honestly she’s happy when Eunji confess to her. Because she know Eunji very well and Chorong has realise now how Eunji always beside her during her up and downs, and priorities her over everything. But Chorong thinks she need to think about this very well because they have being friend since kids and if she accept Eunji, what will happen if their relationship not gonna work at the end. Chorong love their friendship, and she don’t want it to be ruin, so that’s why she can’t make any decision yet.

But when Eunji said she’s okay if Chorong reject her, it hurt Chorong a bit because it sound like Eunji not really want her and not gonna fight for her if she choose someone else.

“That’s not what I mean. Then should I expect you to like me back? Are you telling me you like me too?” Eunji said trying to understand what Chorong want actually.

“.......” Chorong pause for a few second.

“I.....” she want to say something. She’s carefully organising her words to say to Eunji.

“Hey it’s okay, no need to answer. I know you don’t want to hurt me. I know your answer already. Btw I want to talk about Bomi actually and not us” Eunji cut in the middle of Chorong words. She don’t let Chorong finish her sentence. Actually it’s more like Eunji don’t want to hurt herself.

Yes she said she expect to be reject but the truth is she will still feel hurt if Chorong tell her in her face that she reject Eunji.

Chorong just let out a small sigh after Eunji cut her. She has prepared her heart to tell Eunji what she want to say. But seems like Eunji don’t want to hear it.

“What is it with Bomi that is so important that make you want to talk about her so badly and not talking about us?” Chorong said sarcastically and sound mad. She’s mad at Eunji because Eunji don’t want to hear what she want to say earlier.

“Why are you suddenly mad? I’m not saying Bomi is so important, but I promise her to talk to you about this. Can you please not mad at me? I just do Bomi a favour here” Eunji said. She don’t know why Chorong mad and she guess it’s because she bring up Bomi name. Coz Chorong and Bomi still not in good term.

“I seriously don’t know why I’m friend with someone so slow witted like you” Chorong said and let out another sigh.

“Ok seriously, I really don’t know how girls work. I know I’m a girl too, but please don’t be so complicated. Just straight forward tell me what is it that make you mad. I’m totally lost right now” Eunji being the clueless person ever as usual.

“Whatever. Just forget it okay. Now what is it with Bomi t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter