3rd Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day 

“Hey, morning” Hayoung greet Eunji and sit beside her.

“Hey. Morning Hayoung ah” Eunji greet back.

“I met your  best friend earlier when I’m on my way here. She’s asking if we have practice today” Hayoung tell Eunji about she met Chorong.

Eunji and Chorong did not have same class at all today and Eunji tried to call Chorong so many time since last night but no answer. So this morning she goes to class alone without Chorong.

“Oh really?” Eunji just respond half heartedly. She still thinking what is it that make Chorong hate her. She don’t have any idea.

“But why she ask me? She can just ask you about it. When I said like that to her, she give me no respond and just shrug her shoulder. Did you two have fight?” Hayoung continue.

“Don’t bother yourself about us okay. Let her be and we should just focus with our class” Eunji avoid Hayoung question. Eunji don’t want to mess her head with ‘Chorong’ problem that morning. 

She will try to talk to Chorong again later during practice, if she come. Because she has ask Hayoung about it. So maybe she will come.

‘But Why is she still wanna come to the practice if she don’t want to talk to me? What is it with our practice that she really like to watch?’ Eunji thought to herself. Now she’s curious with Chorong behaviour.

“Err okay then” Hayoung stop talking about Chorong immediately after Eunji said that.

********************************************

At the basketball practice

“Park Chorong can we talk?” Eunji come to where Chorong sit before they start practice.

“I think I have made myself clear that I don’t want to talk to you” Chorong reply coldly to Eunji.

“Yah I’m sorry if I do anything wrong. But you have to tell me what is it. I seriously don’t know” Eunji try to persuade Chorong.

“......” Chorong just keep quiet and not looking at Eunji at all.

“Ok if you don’t want to tell me. But why are you coming today to see me practice?” Eunji ask again.

“Don’t be so full of yourself okay. I’m not coming to this practice to watch you” Chorong sarcastically said to Eunji.

Eunji hurt hearing what Chorong said. So she just leave Chorong be and go to the court to be with her teammates and getting ready to start the practice.

‘Am I so mean to Eunji just now? She looks so hurting by my words’ Chorong realise how mean she is to Eunji after seeing Eunji face leaving her just like that.

‘Yes it is not entirely her fault. She didn’t know about my feelings. Why I can’t tell her that I like Bomi’ Chorong thought to herself about her behaviour. 

Chorong then forget about Eunji and spend the evening happily watching Bomi practicing with her teammates.

“Hey great job today. When is your match?” Chorong ask Bomi once they have finished practicing. Totally Ignoring Eunji. 

“Next week. Will you come and watch us?” Bomi ask if Chorong will watch the match.

“Yes obviously i will. Our college is among the one who have a good basketball players. So I will not want to miss the chance to see other colleges disappointed face if they lose the match. Hehe” Chorong answer to Bomi with a happy and wide smile at her face.

“Wow you so mean. Haha. We will be more than happy to see you at the match. You must cheer us loudly like yesterday okay?” Bomi said to Chorong and about her cheer during practice yesterday.

Chorong blushing hearing what Bomi said. She just nodded her head and give another wide smile to Bomi.

Bomi and the rest of the team then going to change their cloth before going back.

*******

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter