4th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ji! Faster! We are going to be late” Chorong come to Eunji dorm and making noises at Eunji because she’s taking too much time at shower. 

“Don’t shout! It’s morning, you are going to wake up other students in this block!” Eunji yelling from the shower to answer Chorong. 

They both being so loud that morning. Thank god Eunji roommate already went to her class. Otherwise Eunji and Chorong maybe will get a beating from Eunji roommate because of being so damn loud that morning.

“You are shouting too you know” Chorong said to Eunji once Eunji done showering and out from the bathroom. 

“Yes because you shout to me first. Why you want to go to class early today? We still have like 1 hour before class start” it is still early for them to go to class. Usually they will start walking to class when there is 30 minutes before class start. 

Eunji and Chorong not really the diligent type of students and sometimes they even purposely being late to class because of laziness.

“Can you just dress up quickly and not asking so much. I don’t want to be late. Faster faster” Chorong keep on asking Eunji to be ready quickly.

“Aish this girl” Eunji mumble to herself while getting dress.

 

“Wait I want to buy milk and bread. I need to have breakfast” Eunji said to Chorong in the middle of their way to class.

“Can you Buy for me too” Said Chorong.

“Ah! buy for me 2 milk okay” Chorong change her mind.

“Why?” Eunji ask.

“Just buy it please. Don’t ask too much” 

“Okay2” Eunji just follow Chorong instruction.

********************************************

At the class

Chorong and Eunji arrive at their class 30 minutes early. Eunji immediately put her head on top of her arm at the table. She’s still a bit sleepy coz she wake up too early then usual. Chorong really force her to wake up early this morning.

While Eunji still in a sleepy state at the class, Chorong eyes keep on wondering around looking for someone.

Actually Bomi is having same class with them that morning. They all are in different course but Eunji and Bomi is taking same minor course with Chorong, so they will have same class for some of the subject.

“What are you looking for?” Eunji ask Chorong.

“Bomi” Chorong give a simple answer.

“Is that why you want to come early today?” Eunji ask again.

“Yes. I don’t want to be late. Then she will sit with someone else. So I have to be early and you have to help me, ask her to sit with us” Chorong explain.

“Why me? You should ask her yourself” Eunji refuse.

“Yah! You are my friend so you should help me” Chorong insist with her request to Eunji.

“You are so complicated rong ah. We have attend to this class so many times before. Why only now you want to sit with Bomi?” Eunji ask.

“Because before this you don’t know about my feelings. And now you already know, so I don’t have to secretly carry out my plan to win her heart” Chorong explain to Eunji with her eyes filled with love.

Hearing that, Eunji just face palm her head. She don’t know what to say anymore and just follow Chorong plan.

Bomi entering the class. 

“Ji, that’s Bomi. Faster ask her to sit with us” Chorong whispering to Eunji.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter