5th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After they finished with the basketball practice, Eunji, Bomi and Hayoung decided to go to a small cafe near their college.

“Hai” someone greet them once they exit the gym.

All three of them turn their head to where the voice come from.

“Oh hai. Do you know us?” Hayoung greet that person back.

“I think most of students know you guys. Even students from different colleges also know you.” That girl replies.

“Hehe I’m not sure about me. But these two, yeah maybe.” Hayoung reply again and point her finger to Eunji and Bomi indicate that they are the famous two.

“Don’t worry. All of your team is famous actually. But I do agree about these two. They are like the ace among the ace.” The girl said again and give a lovely smile to all three of them.

“But we never saw you before. Are you a new student?” Bomi turn to ask the girl.

“No, I’m not a student at this college actually. I’m from A college.” The girl answer to Bomi.

“I’m Naeun, Son Naeun” The girl continue and introduce herself at Eunji, Bomi and Hayoung.

“Wow your name is as pretty as you” Hayoung said.

Naeun blushing a bit at Hayoung remarks.

“Cute” Hayoung said again.

“When can we go to that cafe?” Eunji suddenly said to Bomi and Hayoung. She doesn’t show a slightest interest to the new girl, Naeun.

“Hai Eunji. Actually I come here today to see you. I like you” Naeun being so straight forward. She’s the type who will never hide her feeling and will be frank about it.

“Wow! That’s brave” Bomi shock with Naeun words and amaze how Naeun so brave to said it out loud to a person she just met.

“Hehe I know. But I have to do it so she know my intention and I don’t want to lose her to someone else if I’m not being frank right now” Naeun said to Bomi but her eyes never leave Eunji face.

Eunji doesn’t feel comfortable with the situation that happening right now. She don’t know how to react to it. She just met her today and that girl already said that she like her. How is that even possible. 

“I’m sorry Naeun. We just met today. I don’t know you. We should go guys” Eunji being honest to Naeun and ask her friends to move now.

“Err sorry Naeun. We have to go. Nice talking to you” Bomi said to Naeun. She realise Eunji is not liking the situation at the moment, so they have to wrap up their conversation with Naeun.

“It’s okay. At least my goal to talk to Eunji today is successful. See you guys next time ok. Bye Eunji, Bomi and Hayoung” Naeun said to all three of them. Yes she know Eunji will reject her. But she doesn’t mind at all. To Naeun it’s better to be frank about her feelings now rather then regret later coz don’t have the gut to confess about her feelings.

Naeun also not the type to give up easily. She will try her hardest to get Eunji. And today was her first move, by telling Eunji how she feels.

‘Aish, I know it will be either one of them. I never get someone so gorgeous like that to be my fans. Let alone to like me as a girl’. Amidst the shocking situation happened, Hayoung is lost in her own thoughts. 

Naeun bid goodbye to all three of them with a goal to capture Eunji heart.

Eunji, Bomi and Hayoung continue with their plan to go to a cafe.

“She’s so damn pretty” Bomi said referring to Naeun.

“And bold too” Hayoung add.

“Yeah, and that scares me” Eunji then said.

“Why? You never met a girl like that before right?” Bomi ask Eunji.

“She never met anyone except Chorong I bet. That’s why she’s scared of a bold and gorgeous girl” Hayoung tease Eunji.

“Yah! You sound like I’m so pathetic” Eunji hit Hayoung arm.

“Hahaha it is because I never see you with any girls except our teammates and Chorong” Hayoung explain.

“Yah Jung Eunji! It’s true. You should accept Naeun then. So you can experience new things” Bomi then said and give a naughty wink to Eunji when she said ‘new things’. 

Eunji then hit Bomi forehead after looking at Bomi naughty wink.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter