7th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the movie, they went for early dinner. 

“So Naeun, I heard you like Eunji. How you know her? You are from different college right?” Chorong ask Naeun once they had place their order.

Eunji shock with Chorong sudden question to Naeun. She then kick Chorong legs who sit in front of her.

Chorong ignore the kick and keep on looking at Naeun waiting for answer.

“I saw her at the friendly match of our college and yours the other day. I mean, I know all of your college team before but I don’t really interested. But during the friendly match, I saw Eunji help with our college team who injured at that time. She’s so kind and helpful. After that she smile at the person and that’s make my heartbeat skip a beat. Her smile, that’s so sincere and beautiful. That moment I know I want her in my life” Naeun give a long explanation how she fell for Eunji charms.

Naeun eyes fixed at Eunji face only the whole time she’s explaining.

“Oh well. She’s a kind kid. She help me with a lot of things too. I don’t know how my life be without her. She’s like my angel sometime” Chorong boasting about Eunji.

Bomi and Hayoung feel a bit weird about the situation right now. Why is Chorong boasting about Eunji and suddenly said Eunji is her angel. What is happening now?

“Since when you thought of me like that? You always said I’m a bit annoying and slow sometimes. Now I’m your angel?” Eunji look at Chorong with a confuse face.

“I don’t have to tell you that to your face. Or else you will be so full of yourself.” Chorong said and sticking out her tongue at Eunji.

Eunji then sticking her tongue out to Chorong too.

Naeun just watching those two teasing each other. ‘They are friend or more than that?’ She thought to herself.

“We will be seeing you next week then during the match right?” Hayoung suddenly ask Naeun ignoring the teasing among two best friend there.

“Yes, and our team luck is so bad to meet you guys for the 1st match.” Naeun reply and she’s jokingly said her college team is in bad luck.

“Haha your college team is not bad you know. Our score ended up draw during the friendly match. We must be careful next week” Bomi said.

“But I can feel you guys will win it. All of the ace are from your college and here you have Eunji who is the top scorer. You don’t have to worry too much” Naeun added.

“Don’t you think you are a bit bias towards our team? What will your college team feel if they heard this?” Hayoung said to Naeun.

“Don’t worry they know. I joking like this with them all the time. They even envy you guys too” Naeun said again and give a warm wide smile to all of them.

‘Gosh she’s so gorgeous’ Chorong thought to herself after saw Naeun smile.

********************************************

They all had finished with their dinner and heading back to the hostel. They sent Naeun to her hostel first.

“Eunji, can I talk to you alone for a second” Naeun said to Eunji while they are walking together with the others.

All of them heard it and looking at the two. Eunji don’t want to embarrass Naeun by rejecting her again in front of the others, so she agree to go a bit further from the rest with Naeun.

“Hey I sincerely like you. Like a lot. I’m sorry if this bothers you but I believe if I like someone I have to pursue it and I’m not gonna hide it. I’m a girl like that” Naeun start the conversation.

“Yes I realise that. But I’m sorry, I don’t think I can accept you” Eunji simply said the truth.

“For now maybe. But like people said, your hard work will be paid off someday. So I’m gonna try” Naeun continue.

“It’s up to you, but I have told you about my feelings. Don’t get your hope too high” Eunji said again.

“As long as you are not with someone, then I still have a chance. Let’s go now. Don’t want to make them wait any longer” Naeun then finish what she want to say to Eunji and walk over to the others. 

They continue walking till arrive at Naeun hostel and they send Naeun off.

“What are you guys talking about?” Hayoung immediately ask Eunji after they had sent Naeun.

“She said she like me and will not give up” Eunji casually said to Hayoung.

“Wow really? She really is something huh?” Chorong said with her shocking voice.

“But I realise she is nice. At least she’s honest about her feelings” Eunji then said. After what Naeun said earlier, yes Eunji thought N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter