12th Chapter

Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I blew my chance with Eunji. She won’t even want to be my friend anymore. What am I thinking to do such thing to her’ Naeun thought to herself while walking alone after Eunji leave her.

Naeun want to go back to her college. She go thru the nearby park and she saw Hayoung sitting alone at one of the bench.

Naeun walk to Hayoung. She needed to talk to someone. She can’t cope with the stress about Eunji alone. She need someone to cheer her up. 

“Hey” Naeun then take a sit beside Hayoung.

“Oh hey. What are you doing here” Hayoung surprise to meet Naeun there. She thought Naeun will be with Eunji.

“I’m on my way back to my college, then I saw you here. So I thought I can talk with you for a while here. To clear up my messy thoughts” Naeun said.

“You said you want to meet Eunji earlier. Did you guys met?” Hayoung ask about Eunji.

“Yes....and I did something terrible. She must hate me now” Naeun said with her head down. She really regret what she did just now.

“Hate you? What did you do to make her hate you?” Hayoung ask curiously.

“I kissed her”

“What?! Are you serious?” Hayoung so shock by that. She know Eunji kiss Chorong and now Naeun kiss Eunji? What a messed up situation.

“Yes. Actually I force kiss her. She try to break it but I hold her tightly so she can’t run from me” Naeun said and she put her palm at her face. She cover her face. She still cannot believe she did that to Eunji.

“Why you do that? Gosh Naeun ah, I never thought you will do something like that” Hayoung said in disbelief. She can’t believe what she just heard.

Then Hayoung put her arm at Naeun back and pat her.

“I know you must be mad and jealous because of Eunji and Chorong kissing at the court earlier. But you shouldn’t let your feelings take over your mind. You shouldn’t do something irrational. I know you are not that type of person. I saw how kind you are” Hayoung said try to calm Naeun down and try to not put anymore pressure on her.

“You saw the kiss too?” Naeun surprise when Hayoung said about Eunji and Chorong kissing.

“Yes I saw them. I thought you will talk nicely with Eunji earlier about that. I didn’t think it will be like this. If I know, I should just force you to follow me so that you will not do anything stupid” Hayoung said again.

“Why you are not mad at me for doing something stupid Hayoung? Why you just calm me down and understand me? You friends with them. You should hate me too” Naeun said and look at Hayoung face. She can’t believe Hayoung will still talk to her nicely. Hayoung is really nice and good to her. 

“Hey I’m not the one who get the ‘force kiss’ by you. So why should I be mad at you? And if I really get that kiss, I don’t think I’m gonna hate it” Hayoung said and give a smile to Naeun. Her words contain a lot of meaning.

“You still can joke around huh? I don’t know why every time I talk with you, part of my stress can be release. You really are something Oh Hayoung” Naeun said and give a smile to Hayoung too.

“I told you before right? I like to make people happy especially you” Hayoung said and look down at her leg. She can’t face Naeun, she afraid her feelings will really show.

“Hey, why you don’t look at me while saying that” Naeun said and touch Hayoung face and make it face her.

“I...I like you. I like you a lot. That’s why I always jokes around you. Because I love seeing you smile” Hayoung muster up her courage and confess to Naeun.

Naeun look at Hayoung and giver her a warm smile.

“I know. I can see it from your eyes. I’m sorry because ignore your feelings and keep on being close to you and talk about Eunji all the time. But I don’t want to lose a good friend like you. I’m sorry Hayoung ah. I’m so selfish. I don’t deserve any one of you” Naeun said.

Yes Naeun know about Hayoung feelings. She can see it several time how Hayoung look at her but she can’t do anything about it because she like Eunji. She purposely ignore it so that she can be friend with Hayoung and not feel awkward if she said to Hayoung she can’t accept her feelings. But now Hayoung has said it and things has become like this, Naeun has to face Hayoung and cannot be selfish anymore.

“Hey don’t be sorry. It’s up to you how to deal with it. I don’t expect anything. I just thought I should at least tell you about my feelings so that I can be relieved and not regret later. Sorry if I just add up to your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter