2nd Girl

Mnet's We Got a Baby
AFF Username 
baeunalurve19
 
Name 
Lee Euna
 
Age and DOB 
17 [International age] █ 18 [Korean age] █ 19 September 1993 [yeah, I have the same birthday as Minhyo :)]
 
Personality 
She doesn’t talk to strangers, people that she just meets or any person that didn’t close to them. She was really afraid to open if she was in this situation. She do become talkative which is talks non-stop and always has story to tell, JUST when she with her friends, family and people that close to her. She can be dorky and funny if she was in good and bright mood. She can’t control her voice and it’s always end up by yelling or screaming when she’s talking. The good prankster that always finds her victims around her and teasing and playing pranks or tricks during April Fools if her jobs. She can lie sometimes if she was in trouble with her innocent face. She is very good in designing and decorating something especially clothes. She is very blur and stupid in understanding poems. She also good in repairing and fixing gadgets and it does sounds like a mechanic. She is very stupid, dumb and hates to do house-works! She doesn’t really can cook, except for ramen. Only that she does know. But she will try her best to learn cooking if someone was asking her to cook. She is very caring and helpful person. She doesn’t really eat because she was really care of her health, not her BODY, her health. She’s afraid if she eats when she’s not hungry, it will make her sick since she’s easily got stomachache if she eats wrongly. So, she only eats when she was hungry and it was in lot quantity to prevent her from hungry back. She is kinda choosing in buying stuff especially gifts to someone or clothes. She is very polite and respect on other people, unless you’re being rude to her and she will pay back with double or triple rudeness at you. People always used their aegyo to want something but not to her, she will probably force them by threaten in many ways but she will end up by laughing with her silly acts and apologize to that person. Don’t try to create trouble with her, if not… you’ll know what you get after that. She hate farewell and totally cry if she’s facing this situations. Other things to know, she doesn’t know how to ride bicycle……
 
Appearance
 
Likes/Dislikes 
█ LIKES:
- Banana!
- Spicy and hot foods are the best! Marvelous! :)
- Mint ice-cream is delicious
- Gadgets and technologies
- Colourful things is preferred

█ DISLIKES:
- Doing house-works especially cooking and cleaning!!
- HEIGHT!! No roller coaster in my dictionary
- Human and animals organs. Yucks!
- Stalker, player, drunker
- Skin-ship!!
 
Hobbies/Habits 
█ HOBBIES:
- Watching TV especially Star King!!!
- Hang out at café with friends
- Listening to music

█ HABBITS:
- Quiet and just grinned in awkward situation
- Walk around the city if she was upset of something
- Tied up her hair like bun or wearing snow caps
 
Style
 
 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Minnie's World~!
Annyeonghaseyo~!This shall be Minnie :33 Here is my first pick and the second girl!Congratulations to Twinnie-Unnie or baeunalurve19!We will be posting the other girls in a short amount of time.Hwaiting to everyone else!