Teaser 1 - MCs

Mnet's We Got a Baby

Two girls stood in the middle of a cozily furnished room, their hair and makeup being fussed on. Each of them held a microphone, bedazzled with glittery signs of their names.

 

“We’re on in 4,3….” 2 and 1, the director signaled with his fingers, turning the camera on to record.

 

“Annyeonghasaeyo!!” Two chirpy voices yelled into their microphones, waving at the camera and smiling cutely.

 

“I’m SaeJa!” A pretty girl with dark medium length hair said in a bubbly voice.

 

“And I’m AeHee!” AeHee was slightly shorter than SaeJa and chubby cheeked. “You must be wondering why we’re standing here today! Well, this is the MC room for the newest variety show….. A show full of romance…”

 

“…Scandals…” SaeJa continued mysteriously. “…And adorable little children!!!” she finished happily. “Mnet’s We Got a Baby!!”

 

“We will be your MCs and 7 lucky girls will be chosen to be married to 7 wonderful guys!!” AeHee said, giggling. "We have some adorable babies here as well, getting ready to meet their new parents."

 

"The girls have yet to be chosen and applications are still opened! But they must be sent in by December 11th, the recording of the first episode!" SaeJa switched back to her mysterious voice, "Yes, these girls will be picked last minute and the guys... welI... all the available idols are booked at the time of the first recording whether or not they will be picked! I wonder... what will happen... when these couples are given no script as well!"

 

"Yes, you heard, SaeJa unnie, no script. You'll see why almost all shows are scripted, you'll see their true feelings for each other starting with the first episode and all the way to the last!" AeHee dropped her voice to match SaeJa's tone, both of them sending a eerie gaze in the direction of the camera.

 

"Oh, no! Our time is up, but don't for get to tune in next time for the revealing of the couples!!" They yelled in unison, waving cutely at the camera.

 

"CUT!! That's a wrap!!" The director roared, leaving the set immediately.

 

"Ooooh! That was so thrilling," the younger girl puffed out her cheeks and jumped up and down. SaeJa let out a laugh at the girl's aegyo. "We did pretty good for our first time, didn't we, SaeJa unnie??"

 

"Yup. We'll have to do better from now on, especially when the guest MCs are here." They both nodded in determination, walking together off set to remove the makeup.

 

"You guys did well," they were greeted with pats on the backs and encouraging words as they headed towards their dressing room. The room at the end of a deserted hall.... deserted for now, that is. They will bustling soon with idol men, their lucky wives, and little children. But until then, it was just the two girls in a dreary corridor.


Author's Note!! silvrwngz

hi hi!! Here's the first teaser!!! The MCs apps are now closed because... well... I needed to put up a teaser... ad... thing.....

The chosen MCs are the only ones that applied for MCs.... Congratz to Sakura2442 and cottonxxxcandy!!!

You have exactly a week left to apply!!!

PLEASE APPLY!! The apps that I've received so far were wonderful and it's going to be tough picking only 5 girls.

Thank you!!! <3