The First Mission~!

Mnet's We Got a Baby

"SORRY WERE LATE~!" A girl shouted while 2 followed her.Two boys were dragged in the room as well, who happened to be Kevin, Junsu, and Kyuhyun.

"Well..What is this exactly?" Junsu asked looking confused.

"Its We Got A Baby~!" The girl who just shouted earlier said.

"Annyeonghaseyo!Lee Euna-imnida!" She added.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." The four girls who were in the room before the 3 said.

Euna was really pretty.She had brown almond shaped eyes, her height wasn't too short yet too tall, she had brown hair with black highlights, and a very pretty smile.By the looks of it, she looked pretty interested in Kevin who was standing next to a girl slightly taller than Euna.

"Annyeonghaseyo..Min Iseul-imnida.." Iseul said quietly.She had pretty brown eyes, wavy brown hair, and she was standing at about 167 cm.The next girl was bouncing up and down, an energetic one I see.

"ANNYEONG~!Kim Eunha-imnida!!" She greeted happily.She had dark brown eyes.She had hair that was in a bun to show her perfectly clear face.She had average height and wasn't too tall or too short, just right.After all of the girls finished their introductions they had to go back to their first task, changing the babies clothes.

"Uh..How are we supposed to do this?" Miju asked.

"I.Do.Not.Know." Euna answered confused.

"Am I aloud to take of the babies ?" MinHyo said while her erted side coming out.

They all looked at her in shock.

"A little girl like me can't be erted?" MinHyo said while trying to change the baby.

"AISH..Can I go home?This is really bothersome.." Eunha asked.

Taemin and Key were banging the babies head on the floor and it started crying like..REAL LOUD.

"AIGOO~ AIGOO~ I'm so sorry!" Key said.

The baby just cried even louder.

Kyuhyun on the other side, had already finished this task.Junsu was basically almost finished.Mi'ki finished dressing her baby as well..The others well..I think you can guess how it turned out.

There was only 30 seconds left and only two people didn't finish, the two babies, MinHyo and Taemin.They were utterly confused on what to do..

"OTTOKE!?" MinHyo screamed.

The time was up and luckily, they passed since it was only two people that didn't.

"Um..Who picks next?" Iseul asked.

"Ah..Should I?" HyunSeung said.

"Alright!" Eunha shouted.

"And the next mission is.." HyunSeung started.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minnie's World.

Ah, Annyeonghaseyo, Lee MinHyo-imnida..Sorry for the short chapter.I have a minor case of writer's block..And I need to write a chapter for another fic..I'm also being bothered by my best friend and my boyfriend right now..SO NEXT TIME.I WILL GIVE A SUPER LONG ONE!AISH.I'm out of soy milk..T___T.Time to go buy some more ;D.'Till next time~!Jigeum-eun MINHYO SHIDAE!Bye bye <3